Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Why no wall money?
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Why no wall money?
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/0...ng-1046443

I just don't understand why we are here nearly 2 years in and the Republican House and Senate still haven't given President Trump sufficient money for the wall.

There will be zero the next two years. The only conclusion is that many Republicans don't want the wall.
12-06-2018 07:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Why no wall money?
DJT has to apply the squeeze in the next few weeks, or it's lose/lose for him after that....

he'll come out as the schmuck if he shuts down the gov't or caves....the msm will roast him if either of those occur...

ol' boy has his hands full with this one....
12-06-2018 08:33 PM
hawghiggs Offline
All American

I Root For: Arkansas
Because Mexico is going to pay for it.
12-07-2018 12:05 AM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Because there are Tea Party Republicans who do not want the wall and help the dreamers.
12-07-2018 12:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(12-06-2018 07:57 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/0...ng-1046443

I just don't understand why we are here nearly 2 years in and the Republican House and Senate still haven't given President Trump sufficient money for the wall.

There will be zero the next two years. The only conclusion is that many Republicans don't want the wall.

Tent city detention centers with immigration judges working inside issuing deportation orders is a better idea. No catch and release.
12-07-2018 12:37 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(12-06-2018 07:57 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/0...ng-1046443

Wrong conclusion Bullet. Why was Obama, Clinton, and W. all so cozy at H.W.'s funeral? They are all globalists. To heck with party affiliation the reason Bush can't get money for his wall is because those Republicans backed by the same corporate globalist agenda money quietly won't acquiesce to a program their campaign benefactors don't support.

Hence why I posted elsewhere you have to see the donor list to know who is who.

The Federal Reserve pushes a globalist agenda. Why is it the rate hikes are killing Trump's economy? They don't mind short term turmoil if it accomplishes their long term agenda.

Everything is right before the public's eyes, it's just that most people are so party blind they refuse to see the truth because seeing it means you've been hoodwinked by people you've trusted and voted for.

Reagan was not a globalist, but he was forced to take H.W. as his running mate (or Gerald Ford) in order to get RNC endorsement. Trump was not the fair headed child and the RNC nationally has quietly worked against him at every turn.

Since the Kennedy brothers were killed for daring to consider removing the Federal Reserve from its quasi relationship with the U.S. Government we've seen the national debt balloon from 205 million in November of 1963 to an estimated 20 Trillion or higher now. Three presidents since have not been Globalists: Carter, Reagan, and now Trump. All three were ridiculed although Reagan's stopped after the failed assassination attempt, but Carter and Trump were both ambushed by members of their own parties. Why? Party doesn't matter. The agenda of the Federal Reserve and its backers are all that matters. They manipulate Wall Street, profit off of every dollar of National Debt, and use the world as their Ponzi scheme as they shift money around on paper to leverage ballooning debt everywhere which is why the U.K. voted for Brexit but have met stumbling blocks at every turn.

The ECB is just another branch identity and tentacle of a toxic global banking industry that has been been sucking the life out of all who come under their thumb.

But what the heck, its in the face of the people at the funeral, it's on the news every night, and on the various Wall Street reports, and nobody will believe it. Why? They control so much that opposing them now is practically futile. Trump hasn't succeeded not because he failed to try, but because we didn't run populist candidates against RNC Fed lovers in every House and Senate election. They control the party now at the State levels.

In the last election it was populist candidates who were going to support Trump that had elections stolen from them, or didn't get enough RNC support.

Wake up folks! It is what it is. If Donald Trump does nothing but open people's eyes to this he will still have done us a massive favor!

For those who need to understand their enemy I suggest you study the history of the Central Banking System and the private conglomerates that own them. Two things will happen. You'll be more sober than you've ever been. And it will scare the hell out of you. We have a global currency now via WRC status and it has a picture of George Washington on the obverse and the all seeing eye with the motto of the new world order on the reverse.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018 12:57 AM by JRsec.)
12-07-2018 12:48 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(12-07-2018 12:05 AM)hawghiggs Wrote:  Because Mexico is going to pay for it.

now they're paying for the 'lack of' ....funny how that works, eh?
12-07-2018 07:14 AM
stinkfist Offline

(12-06-2018 08:33 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  DJT has to apply the squeeze in the next few weeks, or it's lose/lose for him after that....

he'll come out as the schmuck if he shuts down the gov't or caves....the msm will roast him if either of those occur...

ol' boy has his hands full with this one....

moment of truth time....

VETO that m'fkr!!!
12-20-2018 12:39 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
With what money? Magic money? You gave all our money to the rich. Deficit is all on you. I thought Mexico was going to pay for it? LOL. What happened to your reality based on bull****. 03-lmfao
12-20-2018 01:32 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
#freedom ditch
12-20-2018 01:34 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(12-20-2018 01:32 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#sad

#rentfree

#stillYourPresident
12-20-2018 01:37 PM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
My move if I'm Trump:

Press conference to announce vetoing the resolution unless $5B from the aid to mexico and central america is diverted to build the wall. Ask the American people how they feel about congress approving over $10B in aid this year, then list the billions in aid sent over the previous decade. Don't get into the accusation of criminals in the caravan or anything else - just give the numbers including the annual cost to taxpayers for illegals from border enforcement to legal proceeding, healthcare and deportations. Make this a hill he is willing to die on and he's virtually reassured re-election.
12-20-2018 01:39 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
(12-20-2018 01:32 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  With what money? Magic money? You gave all our money to the rich. Deficit is all on you. I thought Mexico was going to pay for it? LOL. What happened to your reality based on bull****. 03-lmfao

Hey I remember you said the same thing when oblunder rolled out oblundercare... oh wait... 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
12-20-2018 01:41 PM
stinkfist Offline

if no funding, here comes the shutdown...

VETO number 1 is immenent...

he loses if he moves any other way at this point...
12-20-2018 01:45 PM
stinkfist Offline

5 billion amendment in house now....lol

how's that treating ya buttfk chuck
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018 01:51 PM by stinkfist.)
12-20-2018 01:50 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(12-20-2018 01:41 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(12-20-2018 01:32 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  With what money? Magic money? You gave all our money to the rich. Deficit is all on you. I thought Mexico was going to pay for it? LOL. What happened to your reality based on bull****. 03-lmfao

Hey I remember you said the same thing when oblunder rolled out oblundercare... oh wait... 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

That was different. CB just couldnt pass up the free pap smear.
12-20-2018 01:59 PM
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
I'm hearing Trump has decided not to sign CR. Chuck cucked again?

#schumershutdown2.0
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018 02:06 PM by Kronke.)
12-20-2018 02:05 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

Trump strategy proves superior once more.

He now has an amendment that will have its own vote to determine funding for the wall.

Brilliant.

Everyone in both houses is now forced to vote up or down on wall funding - on the record and without anything else tied to it.

The guy has learned the game.

Wow.
12-20-2018 02:09 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(12-20-2018 02:09 PM)Claw Wrote:  Trump strategy proves superior once more.

He now has an amendment that will have its own vote to determine funding for the wall.

Brilliant.

Everyone in both houses is now forced to vote up or down on wall funding - on the record and without anything else tied to it.

The guy has learned the game.

Wow.

Brilliant
12-20-2018 02:16 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(12-20-2018 01:39 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  My move if I'm Trump:

Press conference to announce vetoing the resolution unless $5B from the aid to mexico and central america is diverted to build the wall. Ask the American people how they feel about congress approving over $10B in aid this year, then list the billions in aid sent over the previous decade. Don't get into the accusation of criminals in the caravan or anything else - just give the numbers including the annual cost to taxpayers for illegals from border enforcement to legal proceeding, healthcare and deportations. Make this a hill he is willing to die on and he's virtually reassured re-election.

Good solution.

Although I really think they should narrow it down to 2 or 3 departments. There were a half dozen to be shut down last I looked.
12-20-2018 02:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.