Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JMU vs. Colgate vs. Distractions
Bookmark and Share
McDowell Duke Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Dukes
With all of the rumors and distractions flying around, I am concerned that JMU will lose its focus. The prospect of losing the coach has got to hurt this team. I am concerned the Dukes will lose concentration and take its eyes off the prize, a visit to Fargo next week. The Dukes can only beat themselves. I dont think Colgate can do it, without help from us.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2018 09:52 AM by McDowell Duke.)
12-01-2018 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fishingduke12 Offline
All American

I Root For: JMU
RE: JMU vs. Colgate vs. Distractions
(12-01-2018 09:50 AM)McDowell Duke Wrote:  With all of the rumors and distractions flying around, I am concerned that JMU will lose its focus. The prospect of losing the coach has got to hurt this team. I am concerned the Dukes will lose concentration and take its eyes off the prize, a visit to Fargo next week.

Fargo isn't the prize. Fargo is just an obstacle in the way of the prize
12-01-2018 09:52 AM
McDowell Duke Offline
2nd String

(12-01-2018 09:52 AM)fishingduke12 Wrote:  [quote='McDowell Duke' pid='15720926' dateline='1543675831']

Fargo isn't the prize. Fargo is just an obstacle in the way of the prize
Correct. The only thing standing in the way are the distractions surrounding Coach Houston.
12-01-2018 09:54 AM
Advertisement

McDowell Duke Offline
2nd String

Colgate cannot beat JMU. Only JMU can beat JMU today. I am concerned the team comes out lifeless and flat.
12-01-2018 10:06 AM
84Breeze Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: James Madison
(12-01-2018 10:06 AM)McDowell Duke Wrote:  Colgate cannot beat JMU. Only JMU can beat JMU today. I am concerned the team comes out lifeless and flat.

If anything I think they will have more focus. I feel good about this game. Go Dukes!!
12-01-2018 10:11 AM
Advertisement

McDowell Duke Offline
2nd String

Houston is crazy. He is the only Coach who can win in Fargo this year. If he wins in Fargo, he wins in Frisco. Then he would be a very hot commodity.
12-01-2018 10:13 AM
McDowell Duke Offline
2nd String

(12-01-2018 10:11 AM)84Breeze Wrote:  
(12-01-2018 10:06 AM)McDowell Duke Wrote:  Colgate cannot beat JMU. Only JMU can beat JMU today. I am concerned the team comes out lifeless and flat.

If anything I think they will have more focus. I feel good about this game. Go Dukes!!

Any update on injuries?
12-01-2018 10:14 AM
Advertisement

JMU_Newbill Offline
All American

I Root For: JMU & Whoever Plays VT
I rolled my ankle a little this morning making coffee but I’ll be able to watch the game
12-01-2018 10:47 AM
fishingduke12 Offline
All American

(12-01-2018 10:47 AM)JMU_Newbill Wrote:  I rolled my ankle a little this morning making coffee but I’ll be able to watch the game

I put a hook through my hand last night, gametime decision
12-01-2018 10:52 AM
Advertisement

JMad03 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: James Madison
This week will be a good test for next week. We may not be facing the caliber of opponent that NDSU is, but we are facing a ton of adversity. If this team looks focused after all the garbage that happened this week, nothing will faze this team.
I think the players have been hearing a lot from former players about this game. Revenge is a big factor in this one. I think that could also help this team focus on this game. If this was just another opponent with no history I'd be more concerned. Add on the trolling that came from Colgate this week about bragging about extending their coach. Add on all of the disrespect from not getting a seed.
12-01-2018 10:59 AM
Purple Offline
Heisman

I was stretching this morning when I got out of bed and did something to my neck, a pinched nerve, I think. My head is now bent over on my shoulder like Stephen Hawking and I can do really complicated math problems in my head.

My trainer has me on a regimen of 12-ounce curls. Should be good to go by kickoff.

[Image: ZdU4h3]
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2018 12:44 PM by Purple.)
12-01-2018 12:29 PM
Purple Offline
Heisman

I can't seem to post images today. Anyone know any special trick to get them posted?
12-01-2018 12:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.