Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Tickets & Section For Tigers vs UCF Championship Game Saturday
Bookmark and Share
TigerinFL Offline
All American

I Root For: Tigers
Tickets & Section For Tigers vs UCF Championship Game Saturday
I know most of you will get tickets from the UofM ticket office but some of us are out of towners. Any idea what sections the UofM fans will be in?

Last year we were stuck near the UCF student section and I'd prefer not to be near that section again if possible.

I need to be there to watch us knock off UCF on their home field.
11-23-2018 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MemphisTigerFreak Offline
Fear God, Not Man

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Tickets & Section For Tigers vs UCF Championship Game Saturday
According to this link the visitor section is in section 225

https://www.rateyourseats.com/mobile/sea...m-football
11-24-2018 11:33 AM
innman Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(11-23-2018 06:47 PM)TigerinFL Wrote:  I know most of you will get tickets from the UofM ticket office but some of us are out of towners. Any idea what sections the UofM fans will be in?

Last year we were stuck near the UCF student section and I'd prefer not to be near that section again if possible.

As an out of towner I still always order my tickets from the UofM ticket office. I pick them up at the game and sit with people I prefer to be around.
11-24-2018 11:38 AM
Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
They are garnering sympathy because their QB was really hurt. But. Don’t forget how non collegial and nasty their fan base is. That is no exaggeration. Two games there and they, along with USF were the rudest near assaultive fan bases we ever encountered.

Cincinnati a close third. Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas are like knitting circles compared to them.

Especially with them playing their backup quarterback, expect them to elevate their no respect card and be even more vile. Hate to bring all that up because we have genuine concern and respect over Milton, but those of you who go, expect to be randomly cussed out because Memphis is trying to win, how dare them, against a backup. Sit close.
11-24-2018 11:42 AM
tigerlands Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
No fan base is worse than ole miss. NONE. They are the dumbest most obnoxious fans I have ever encountered . They are the perfect example of "ignorance is bliss".
11-24-2018 12:41 PM
Advertisement

Unionman76 Online
Heisman

weather forecast

78 degrees
11-24-2018 01:11 PM
memphisike Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
I had a Large time with the ECU fan base, when DeAngelo ran all over them
Also had the pleasure of sitting behind the most aggravating kids cheer team
That screamed cheers over and over the entire game. Actually a great idea if u wanted to
Piss off Memphis fans. BTW it worked and was Funny, because those kids were rockin and having a Large time
11-24-2018 01:34 PM
BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-24-2018 12:41 PM)tigerlands Wrote:  No fan base is worse than ole miss. NONE. They are the dumbest most obnoxious fans I have ever encountered . They are the perfect example of "ignorance is bliss".

you obviously have not visited a UFC game as a visiting fan, Ucf has earned their d-bag reputation.
11-24-2018 01:35 PM
72Tiger Offline
Up your nose with a rubber hose

I Root For: Larry
DonatorsDonatorsDonators
Michigan St fans are putrid.
11-24-2018 01:38 PM
Advertisement

BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-23-2018 06:47 PM)TigerinFL Wrote:  I know most of you will get tickets from the UofM ticket office but some of us are out of towners. Any idea what sections the UofM fans will be in?

why not buy from Memphis?

I doubt our AD sells out our allotment this year.
11-24-2018 01:40 PM
BIGDTiger Offline
AKA The Big Shizzle

I Root For: Me
(11-24-2018 11:42 AM)Mimi Wrote:  They are garnering sympathy because their QB was really hurt. But. Don’t forget how non collegial and nasty their fan base is. That is no exaggeration. Two games there and they, along with USF were the rudest near assaultive fan bases we ever encountered.

Cincinnati a close third. Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas are like knitting circles compared to them.

Especially with them playing their backup quarterback, expect them to elevate their no respect card and be even more vile. Hate to bring all that up because we have genuine concern and respect over Milton, but those of you who go, expect to be randomly cussed out because Memphis is trying to win, how dare them, against a backup. Sit close.

If we win, no need to apologize over it. Ain’t no fan base or the media ever allowed us the excuse of injuries or bad luck. Eff em. Injuries and luck are a part of the game. At least that’s what I’m always told by my Sec piss off buddies
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018 01:44 PM by BIGDTiger.)
11-24-2018 01:43 PM
Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
(11-24-2018 12:41 PM)tigerlands Wrote:  No fan base is worse than ole miss. NONE. They are the dumbest most obnoxious fans I have ever encountered . They are the perfect example of "ignorance is bliss".

Perhaps. But trust me on this. Go to a central game. Much smaller fan base but remarkably in knowledgeable and rude. I mean it when I say assaultive. It was not snide stuff. We were literally cussed out. The reason? DeAngelo was a Tiger and was good. You MFers are going to loooose!!! DeAngelo is a FFFFFFFF!!!!

More recent basketball game hardly better. And have heard this echoed by many others.

And when you are not looking at their meth addiction looking faces you recognize that a lot of them have bony but long middle fingers which they love to show.

The KNOW this and they are proud of the reputation for being uncouth and non collegial. Something to be proud of. Suspect that Nebraska is more appealing.
11-24-2018 01:47 PM
memphisike Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
I was at the Michigan state game and the fans weren't bad, while walking to stadium some had me stop at their tailgate and pop a couple beers, which was nice because a alcohol free stadium.
When I sat in my seat the nice fan beside me immediately told me we were gonna get our ass whipped and of course we did, I guess he heard it on the street.
But the fans were nice, I guess if we were winning they may of had a attitude adjustment
11-24-2018 01:48 PM
Advertisement

BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

https://gotigersgo.com/news/2018/11/24/f...e-now.aspx

tickets on sale through Memphis ticket office
11-25-2018 11:11 AM
AlonsoWDC Offline
Hall of Famer

I have NEVER had any negative experiences with USF folk.

UCF, not so much.
11-25-2018 12:37 PM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
(11-25-2018 12:37 PM)AlonsoWDC Wrote:  I have NEVER had any negative experiences with USF folk.

UCF, not so much.

I've done Memphis vs USF in the St Pete Bowl...along with a Memphis vs USF at Ray Jay and Memphis vs USF at the Sun Dome.

I agree, they have nice fans...
11-25-2018 12:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
karter25 Offline
1st String

I Root For: memphis
(11-24-2018 01:40 PM)BinghamptonNed Wrote:  

why not buy from Memphis?

I doubt our AD sells out our allotment this year.

Based on past experience, our ticket office will find a way to screw it up.
11-25-2018 01:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.