Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Man Who Allegedly Called Tucker Carlson’s Daughter A ‘Wh**e’ Sits On The Board Of...
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Man Who Allegedly Called Tucker Carlson’s Daughter A ‘Wh**e’ Sits On The Board Of...
Quote:The Women’s Initiative refused to provide comment about Board of Directors member Juan Manuel Granados who allegedly attacked Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s daughter with vulgar language in a country club in October.

The women’s group refused to respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s multiple phone and email requests for comment, electing to remain silent following the allegations that Granados called Carlson‘s 19-year-old daughter a “whore” and a “f**king c**t” at the Farmington Country Club in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“Sorry, we don’t speak to reporters,” said a Women’s Initiative employee who answered TheDCNF’s first phone call requesting comment about its position regarding Granados and the alleged incident. Elizabeth answered the phone next, saying only, “We’re not offering comment.” She then hung up on TheDCNF.

TheDCNF called a third time to ask if Granados’s alleged actions comport with the group’s values and if it intends to take action. “I can’t speak to that, but we have no comment at this time,” said Andrea who answered the third phone call.

Granados is a member on the Women’s Initiative Board of Directors. The group seeks to “provide women with effective counseling, social support and education so they can transform life challenges into positive change and growth,” according to its website.

TheDCNF also emailed The Women’s Initiative and received no response.

The group’s refusal to respond comes after Carlson released a Twitter statement Sunday explaining what had occurred.

“Toward the end of the meal, my 19-year-old daughter went to the bathroom with a friend. On their way back through the bar, a middle aged man stopped my daughter and asked if she was sitting with Tucker Carlson,” Carlson wrote. “She answered, ‘That’s my dad,’ and pointed to me. The man responded, ‘Are you Tucker’s whore?’ He then called her a ‘f**king c**t.'”

Celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti is representing Granados, a gay immigrant from Argentina. Avenatti called Carlson a liar Sunday and accused him of assaulting Granados.

Farmington Country Club allegedly investigated the incident and revoked Granados’s membership. Avenatti confirmed his client’s membership has been rebuked.

The club told The Washington Post that it disputes “inaccurate allegations being spread by individuals who were not present during the incident, and whose interpretation of events are refuted by the accounts of multiple eyewitnesses.”

Link
11-13-2018 04:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
RE: Man Who Allegedly Called Tucker Carlson’s Daughter A ‘Wh**e’ Sits On The Board Of...
If you write today's liberals into a movie script no one would believe your movie plot.
11-13-2018 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Man Who Allegedly Called Tucker Carlson’s Daughter A ‘Wh**e’ Sits On The Board Of...
How many times this year has the left done something so outrageous that we said it had to be "staged", only to find out it was real.
11-13-2018 04:37 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
That guy needs a spot in Trump's Gay FEMA concentration camp.
11-13-2018 04:46 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Sounds like a nice upstanding guy. Brave fella, too. Like Acoster level brave, picking on 19 YO girls.

Funny thing, though. They're claiming it didn't even happen, but the CC summarily yanked this douch*s membership. I'd find that rather odd if nothing happened... 07-coffee3
11-13-2018 04:47 PM
Advertisement

dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
I just don't understand the anger people have.
11-13-2018 05:51 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(11-13-2018 05:51 PM)dfarr Wrote:  I just don't understand the anger people have.

Same here.
11-13-2018 05:52 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(11-13-2018 04:29 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  If you write today's liberals into a movie script no one would believe your movie plot.

Uhm, Hollywood wouldn't release it until it was redacted to make the Republicans appear as monsters, and until it validated the Democrats' actions and language. And they would drop the claim in the credits that no Republicans were harmed in the making of the film.
11-13-2018 05:59 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
[Image: On27agA.gif]
11-13-2018 09:08 PM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: Man Who
(11-13-2018 05:52 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-13-2018 05:51 PM)dfarr Wrote:  I just don't understand the anger people have.

Same here.

I agree. The level of anger since the election is hard to comprehend.
11-14-2018 09:16 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(11-14-2018 09:16 AM)VA49er Wrote:  
(11-13-2018 05:52 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Same here.

I agree. The level of anger since the election is hard to comprehend.

It's not all genuine anger, but it may engender it in their intended victims. What they have learned is that shouting, "getting in your face", and making a scene usually makes decent folks recoil and avoid them, which gives them the appearance of being justified, and makes those fleeing them seem guilty.

The press being present is the whole governing principle of the action. Without an audience it's just noise. Without an audience those they attack might attack back.

But sooner or later they are going to run into a dangerous target that has no regard for their own image, or no self control, and then things will get out of hand.

What pisses me off with this whole tactic is that it is by its very nature an assault, with bullying intended. Where is the law enforcement? It's absent because of the fear of racial overtones and/or political overtones. Local law enforcement is all too frequently influenced by local political issues, and the personalities and wealth of those behind them.
11-14-2018 01:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.