Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Courtside seats on ticket sites.
Bookmark and Share
UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Cincinnati Bear
Courtside seats on ticket sites.
I came across a couple listings for courtside seats to the Nov 16th game against Milwaukee. Apparently food/drink is included in the price. 165$ a ticket ( including fees ) is what they're asking, which actually is MUCH less than face value. I would love to buy them, but I don't think I can justify over 300$ to watch THIS offense perform. Anyone else considering them?

11-12-2018 08:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Not Duane Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UC
RE: Courtside seats on ticket sites.
(11-12-2018 08:03 PM)UCinNKY Wrote:  I came across a couple listings for courtside seats to the Nov 16th game against Milwaukee. Apparently food/drink is included in the price. 165$ a ticket ( including fees ) is what they're asking, which actually is MUCH less than face value. I would love to buy them, but I don't think I can justify over 300$ to watch THIS offense perform. Anyone else considering them?

Wait and let the price drop some more and you'll get to fair market value.

11-12-2018 11:51 PM
Tymanh99 Offline

I Root For: .
Donators
I got them for tonight’s game and am stoked!

Make the purchase if you can. Best seats in the house and yes, all food/drinks are included in the new Courtside Club (including alcohol).

Can’t beat feet on the hardwood.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018 08:16 AM by Tymanh99.)
11-13-2018 07:33 AM
UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

Sadly they are gone, there are another pair of courtside seats, but they are going for 172$ a piece which with fees would be over 400 bucks. Can't do it.

11-13-2018 12:25 PM
Advertisement

Tymanh99 Offline

Donators
Update:

The Courtside Club experience, as you could expect, is awesome. It's very similar to the Diamond Club @ GABP, just smaller with less food options. Decent food which they kept fresh & hot throughout the game. All alcohol is included which includes beer & liquor 04-cheers

The Club is right by the visiting team tunnel so you get to see their players and coaches before going out onto/leaving the court. The new seats are a huge upgrade from the basic folding chairs previously. They are wider, padded, have cupholders and row 2 is elevated so you can see over the folks in row 1.

Great opportunity to meet people -- before the game started, we met former players, current players, announcers, CLF, Mike Bohn & the Bearcat. Just an amazing experience all the way around. Not sure how often these will be available this year, but if you can snag them, do it.

11-14-2018 09:06 AM
UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

Well, I was going to buy them for the game this friday! I found a site where the total price would have been 290$ ( would have been my stepdad xmas gift ) my credit card was out, but I figured I would call him just to confirm he could go. He said he couldn't go because he has bowling.....I thought to myself, bowling, or floor seats ( which I had never seen become available ) I actually never got to tell they WOULD have been floor seats. Not sure if I should!

At any rate, I plan on getting a ticket and going solo on Friday. Just not a floor seat.

11-14-2018 01:19 PM
UCinNKY Offline
2nd String

(11-14-2018 09:06 AM)Tymanh99 Wrote:  Update:

The Courtside Club experience, as you could expect, is awesome. It's very similar to the Diamond Club @ GABP, just smaller with less food options. Decent food which they kept fresh & hot throughout the game. All alcohol is included which includes beer & liquor 04-cheers

The Club is right by the visiting team tunnel so you get to see their players and coaches before going out onto/leaving the court. The new seats are a huge upgrade from the basic folding chairs previously. They are wider, padded, have cupholders and row 2 is elevated so you can see over the folks in row 1.

Great opportunity to meet people -- before the game started, we met former players, current players, announcers, CLF, Mike Bohn & the Bearcat. Just an amazing experience all the way around. Not sure how often these will be available this year, but if you can snag them, do it.

Thank you for the update. I wonder, when it sais all food/drink included did that mean the club only? or was there waiter nearby at your seat giving you unlimited hot dogs and nachos?

11-14-2018 01:21 PM
Tymanh99 Offline

Donators
(11-14-2018 01:21 PM)UCinNKY Wrote:  
(11-14-2018 09:06 AM)Tymanh99 Wrote:  Update:

Thank you for the update. I wonder, when it sais all food/drink included did that mean the club only? or was there waiter nearby at your seat giving you unlimited hot dogs and nachos?

Yes, all food/drinks inside the club are included, but not outside. There was not in-seat wait service but you can bring drinks/food to and from your seat as you please. Majority of the food is "buffet-style," so most eat in the club before/at half time and just bring drinks out to the seats. The hospitality was top notch and the experience rivals any other VIP/all-inclusive I've experienced.

Check your PMs, sent you a note on tickets.

11-14-2018 02:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.