Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Could The SEC's CBS Contract Be Bought Out Early for a Much Larger Payday?
Bookmark and Share
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
Could The SEC's CBS Contract Be Bought Out Early for a Much Larger Payday?
https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/cbss-...pens-next/

This article seems to suggest that it might be possible for another suitor to buy out the remaining years of the CBS contract and move us forward soon.

I have heard conservative estimates that our T1 revenue could NET the schools another 7 million a year, and this article suggests more liberal numbers may well be possible. Could we see as much as 11 million more per school or more if the CCG is part of the package as well? Quite possibly!

And if such a move were to be in the offing might it affect the potential for another addition or two? I would have to think so.

Thoughts?
11-08-2018 01:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OdinFrigg Offline
Gone Fishing

I Root For: Canine & Avian
RE: Could The SEC's CBS Contract Be Bought Out Early for a Much Larger Payday?
I could tell Clay Travis was the author. The deal runs another 5 years to 2023, so that's significant time. If it was much under that, then just re-negotiate with an extension if agreeable. But also entertain other bids/offers. It is common for such contracts to have buy-out, or even escape clauses.

On a side note, saw a poster commenting that CBS needs to be ditched because they are "liberal". While I expect an abundance of college football fans in the red south adore Rupert Murdoch's Fox/NewsCorps, there are those that absolutely don't.

I am not sure ESPN owning all SEC broadcasts is best either. Diversifying can be a good thing, but a single source could make an offer hard to refuse.
11-08-2018 04:08 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(11-08-2018 04:08 PM)OdinFrigg Wrote:  I could tell Clay Travis was the author. The deal runs another 5 years to 2023, so that's significant time. If it was much under that, then just re-negotiate with an extension if agreeable. But also entertain other bids/offers. It is common for such contracts to have buy-out, or even escape clauses.

On a side note, saw a poster commenting that CBS needs to be ditched because they are "liberal". While I expect an abundance of college football fans in the red south adore Rupert Murdoch's Fox/NewsCorps, there are those that absolutely don't.

I am not sure ESPN owning all SEC broadcasts is best either. Diversifying can be a good thing, but a single source could make an offer hard to refuse.

The current CBS contract is only worth about half of what the market is bearing, so the possibility of someone buying out the remaining 4 years (after this one) is not far fetched. Conservative estimates of our T1 contract have it yielding 10-11 million per school or a bump from the current 3.7 million of 6.3 to 7.3 million. Some think that in a competitive sports market we could push toward 13 million per school for those rights.

I do think it unwise to have our eggs solely in the ESPN basket, but right now there is a good deal of synergy between FOX and ESPN. Let's say that FOX bought out the CBS contract and gave the SEC a nominal raise until 2023 and then gave us the full go of the new contract. This year we are looking at pulling in between 45-46 million. That escalates about 2 million per year so by 2022 we would be around 52 million. Then add another 6.7 to 10 million for the next year and the SEC would be around 60-62 million. That's well worth the move.

Why FOX? Right now FOX and ESPN split rights 50/50 in the Big 12, 50/50 for the lease of PAC T1& T2 product, and they split the Big 10 quite differently with the exception of CBS holding some B10 basketball content.

ESPN of course owns the ACC outright and should FOX use their Disney cash to buy the SEC T1 rights ESPN and FOX would split our rights too.

Why is this important? It could be important for the extending existing contracts and basically freezing out the FAANG interest prior to 2024. It could be important in brokering moves from the Big 12 and moving to a P4 with a champs only format which is great for network ad revenues. It could be important if the P5 breaks away giving the two cooperative networks virtually exclusive rights to their football and playoffs without being considered a monopoly. It could also prove advantageous in the event of an Alston case loss and a future pay for play model. That would give Disney/FOX all of the content who would be willing to pay at the highest level for athletes, and it would give them the tweener conference that would form with caps on salaries.

There is a lot to be gained by eliminating CBS from the football scene, and perhaps less so if they decided to buyout the Big 10 hoops rights that CBS also holds.

There is much more at play here than just the SEC's undervalued T1 contract. If something happens we are just the excuse for it to do so.
11-08-2018 04:24 PM
AllTideUp Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Alabama
(11-08-2018 04:24 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(11-08-2018 04:08 PM)OdinFrigg Wrote:  I could tell Clay Travis was the author. The deal runs another 5 years to 2023, so that's significant time. If it was much under that, then just re-negotiate with an extension if agreeable. But also entertain other bids/offers. It is common for such contracts to have buy-out, or even escape clauses.

The current CBS contract is only worth about half of what the market is bearing, so the possibility of someone buying out the remaining 4 years (after this one) is not far fetched. Conservative estimates of our T1 contract have it yielding 10-11 million per school or a bump from the current 3.7 million of 6.3 to 7.3 million. Some think that in a competitive sports market we could push toward 13 million per school for those rights.

I do think it unwise to have our eggs solely in the ESPN basket, but right now there is a good deal of synergy between FOX and ESPN. Let's say that FOX bought out the CBS contract and gave the SEC a nominal raise until 2023 and then gave us the full go of the new contract. This year we are looking at pulling in between 45-46 million. That escalates about 2 million per year so by 2022 we would be around 52 million. Then add another 6.7 to 10 million for the next year and the SEC would be around 60-62 million. That's well worth the move.

Why FOX? Right now FOX and ESPN split rights 50/50 in the Big 12, 50/50 for the lease of PAC T1& T2 product, and they split the Big 10 quite differently with the exception of CBS holding some B10 basketball content.

ESPN of course owns the ACC outright and should FOX use their Disney cash to buy the SEC T1 rights ESPN and FOX would split our rights too.

Why is this important? It could be important for the extending existing contracts and basically freezing out the FAANG interest prior to 2024. It could be important in brokering moves from the Big 12 and moving to a P4 with a champs only format which is great for network ad revenues. It could be important if the P5 breaks away giving the two cooperative networks virtually exclusive rights to their football and playoffs without being considered a monopoly. It could also prove advantageous in the event of an Alston case loss and a future pay for play model. That would give Disney/FOX all of the content who would be willing to pay at the highest level for athletes, and it would give them the tweener conference that would form with caps on salaries.

There is a lot to be gained by eliminating CBS from the football scene, and perhaps less so if they decided to buyout the Big 10 hoops rights that CBS also holds.

There is much more at play here than just the SEC's undervalued T1 contract. If something happens we are just the excuse for it to do so.

Interesting point from the perspective of FOX and ESPN dealing with each other on future realignment moves.

ESPN doesn't gain a thing by having CBS hold our 1st tier rights. I'm sure they would prefer to put those games on ABC, but if they can't have them then putting them in FOX's corner is better from the standpoint of future negotiations.
11-08-2018 04:50 PM
OdinFrigg Offline
Gone Fishing

This is good discussion and actually very important. I don't have enough information to speculate confidently as to the best available paths to pursue. Sankey seems relatively low-key, so there doesn't appear, on surface, how assertive the SEC is being currently on this front. I expect he would have a couple or so financial analysts at his disposal that can serve as tough negotiators or advisors.

What is obvious is that CBS had profited tremendously in the relationship. It's an old one that has endured. Neither party may have anticipated the great success it has been. That said, CBS needs to strongly "up" SEC payout if they expect a future together.
11-08-2018 07:18 PM
AllTideUp Offline
Heisman

I'll just throw this out there.

If FOX buys out CBS then everything could be settled sooner than later. Big IF I suppose, but it appears possible.

1. FOX buys out SEC contract from CBS.

2. FOX redoes the contract with the SEC in exchange for a long term extension for 1st tier and I assume some basketball games.

3. ESPN and FOX forgo the Big 12 GOR in exchange for long term deals and avoiding the open market bidding. That excludes FAANG along with other suitors like NBC and Turner.

Stability returns for quite some time.

Let's say FOX is interested in bolstering the Big Ten content so that they can make that their tent pole product for college sports. They could move Oklahoma and Iowa State into the B1G while putting Texas and Kansas into the SEC. We've discussed some of this before.

Both the major leagues sit at 16...one primarily with ESPN and shared by FOX while the other leans more towards FOX, but is shared by ESPN.

At this point, you can go ahead and rebuild the Big 12 with a few schools from the American. Let's say the 6 remaining schools join up with Cincinnati, UConn, Houston, Memphis, UCF, and USF. Now you've got a halfway decent 12 team league that FOX and ESPN can also split right down the middle. Pay them a decent rate on a long term deal and they should accept the dissolution of the current GOR.

A wildcard here is what you do with the PAC 12. Their GOR will expire around the same time so the question is does ESPN and FOX want to continue to share that property? Someone needs to invest in a conference network and better distribution in order for that league to continue to grow.

SEC - 16
Big Ten - 16
ACC - 15
Big 12- 12
PAC 12 -12

There's a great deal of stability in that setup.
11-09-2018 04:15 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(11-09-2018 04:15 PM)AllTideUp Wrote:  I'll just throw this out there.

If FOX buys out CBS then everything could be settled sooner than later. Big IF I suppose, but it appears possible.

1. FOX buys out SEC contract from CBS.

2. FOX redoes the contract with the SEC in exchange for a long term extension for 1st tier and I assume some basketball games.

3. ESPN and FOX forgo the Big 12 GOR in exchange for long term deals and avoiding the open market bidding. That excludes FAANG along with other suitors like NBC and Turner.

Stability returns for quite some time.

Let's say FOX is interested in bolstering the Big Ten content so that they can make that their tent pole product for college sports. They could move Oklahoma and Iowa State into the B1G while putting Texas and Kansas into the SEC. We've discussed some of this before.

Both the major leagues sit at 16...one primarily with ESPN and shared by FOX while the other leans more towards FOX, but is shared by ESPN.

At this point, you can go ahead and rebuild the Big 12 with a few schools from the American. Let's say the 6 remaining schools join up with Cincinnati, UConn, Houston, Memphis, UCF, and USF. Now you've got a halfway decent 12 team league that FOX and ESPN can also split right down the middle. Pay them a decent rate on a long term deal and they should accept the dissolution of the current GOR.

A wildcard here is what you do with the PAC 12. Their GOR will expire around the same time so the question is does ESPN and FOX want to continue to share that property? Someone needs to invest in a conference network and better distribution in order for that league to continue to grow.

SEC - 16
Big Ten - 16
ACC - 15
Big 12- 12
PAC 12 -12

There's a great deal of stability in that setup.

That's a plausible theory. But what if the major networks aren't worried about stragglers just yet? If they control that much of the P5 why not maximize it.

Iowa State, Kansas, Notre Dame, Virginia, North Carolina, and Duke to the Big 10.

They stop at 20 and all of them AAU but Notre Dame.

Oklahoma, Texas, N.C. State, Virginia Tech, Clemson and Florida State to the SEC.

We stop at 20.

Baylor, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, T.C.U., Texas Tech, and West Virginia join with Boston College, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Louisville, Georgia Tech, Miami, Wake Forest and together they add Cincinnati, Memphis, Connecticut, Temple, Houston, Central Florida and South Florida to form a new 20 member conference.

New Conference:

Baylor, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, T.C.U., Texas Tech

Connecticut, Boston College, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, West Virginia

Central Florida, Georgia Tech, Miami, South Florida, Wake Forest

Cincinnati, Houston, Louisville, Memphis, Temple

New Big 10:

Duke, Maryland, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Virginia

Indiana, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Rutgers

Illinois, Michigan, Michigan State, Northwestern, Wisconsin

Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska

New SEC:

Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, N.C. State

Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia Tech

Florida State, Louisiana State, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Vanderbilt

Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M

Now the PAC can remain as is.

That's 72 schools in a P4.
11-09-2018 05:06 PM
murrdcu Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas

You can’t eliminate CBS from college football, but they can be outbid.

CBS and CBS Sports looks for values when going after sports properties. CBS will still buy rights to G5 games and keep the cbs sports channel with enough viewers to stay on TV packages

I would be fine with either FOX or NBC carrying the Teir one sec package. Having ESPN/abc carrying all three tiers might not be the best choice.
11-09-2018 06:48 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(11-09-2018 06:48 PM)murrdcu Wrote:  

CBS and CBS Sports looks for values when going after sports properties. CBS will still buy rights to G5 games and keep the cbs sports channel with enough viewers to stay on TV packages

I would be fine with either FOX or NBC carrying the Teir one sec package. Having ESPN/abc carrying all three tiers might not be the best choice.

I would feel more comfortable with FOX than ABC. I don't care to share the limelight with the Irish on NBC. Let them live and die with the Notre Dame seasons ups and downs.
11-09-2018 07:43 PM
AllTideUp Offline
Heisman

(11-09-2018 07:43 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

I would feel more comfortable with FOX than ABC. I don't care to share the limelight with the Irish on NBC. Let them live and die with the Notre Dame seasons ups and downs.

The only potential issue with FOX is they feature the MLB during the early Fall. That and playoff games through much of the football season albeit most of those are in primetime.

I can foresee certain instances where they will want us to be flexible in order to put those MLB games in favorable time slots. That and they may have obligations to show a few games from other leagues on their prime network.

I've never been a big fan of FOX's scheduling patterns because they tend to be inconsistent among other things. They'd be a fine partner as long as we had an understanding, but there are other networks that have fewer obligations.
11-10-2018 11:17 PM
murrdcu Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas

I like NBC’s production of its sports programming; they always try to show the product in the best possible way. NBC with Irish home games and the SEC Game of the week would work out quite nicely for national audiences
11-11-2018 08:01 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(11-11-2018 08:01 PM)murrdcu Wrote:  

I like NBC’s production of its sports programming; they always try to show the product in the best possible way. NBC with Irish home games and the SEC Game of the week would work out quite nicely for national audiences

But not for consolidation into a P4. Control of the P5 by FOX and ESPN is essential to getting it wrapped up. the 7 Notre Dame games with NBC are small potatoes to working things out. The SEC's T1, not so much.
11-11-2018 08:10 PM
AllTideUp Offline
Heisman

(11-11-2018 08:10 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(11-08-2018 04:24 PM)JRsec Wrote:  The current CBS contract is only worth about half of what the market is bearing, so the possibility of someone buying out the remaining 4 years (after this one) is not far fetched. Conservative estimates of our T1 contract have it yielding 10-11 million per school or a bump from the current 3.7 million of 6.3 to 7.3 million. Some think that in a competitive sports market we could push toward 13 million per school for those rights.

But not for consolidation into a P4. Control of the P5 by FOX and ESPN is essential to getting it wrapped up. the 7 Notre Dame games with NBC are small potatoes to working things out. The SEC's T1, not so much.

I'm not convinced the P4 is the next thing down the pike.

While it would be convenient if there were only 4 power leagues from which to choose participants for the CFP, there will be a lot of legal troubles if they try to formally exclude teams outside those 4 leagues. Which means half the reason for consolidating to that degree evaporates.

(That and stronger leagues won't want to give up the prospect that they can send multiple teams into the fray.)

They could separate and form their own division, but that's an awful lot of change in one fell swoop. Historically, things tend to happen incrementally and I think there's debate as to whether a single dominant force is pulling the strings from decade to decade. Market dynamics change and therefore the degree of influence as well as the set of priorities for a network like ESPN can change as well.

If FOX and ESPN can pull off a greater degree of cooperation then I can see some major movement in the next couple of years, but I think you still have effectively 5 power leagues. The benefit of that from a network perspective is you have more inventory that you can market as meaningful towards the postseason.
11-13-2018 06:15 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(11-13-2018 06:15 PM)AllTideUp Wrote:  
(11-11-2018 08:10 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(11-09-2018 06:48 PM)murrdcu Wrote:  You can’t eliminate CBS from college football, but they can be outbid.

I'm not convinced the P4 is the next thing down the pike.

While it would be convenient if there were only 4 power leagues from which to choose participants for the CFP, there will be a lot of legal troubles if they try to formally exclude teams outside those 4 leagues. Which means half the reason for consolidating to that degree evaporates.

(That and stronger leagues won't want to give up the prospect that they can send multiple teams into the fray.)

They could separate and form their own division, but that's an awful lot of change in one fell swoop. Historically, things tend to happen incrementally and I think there's debate as to whether a single dominant force is pulling the strings from decade to decade. Market dynamics change and therefore the degree of influence as well as the set of priorities for a network like ESPN can change as well.

If FOX and ESPN can pull off a greater degree of cooperation then I can see some major movement in the next couple of years, but I think you still have effectively 5 power leagues. The benefit of that from a network perspective is you have more inventory that you can market as meaningful towards the postseason.

The monumental shift would be a loss in the Alston case by the NCAA. If we move toward a pay for play I think the shifts would be dramatic.

Also, while I agree that short of an Alston event that change occurs slowly, the inevitable push by the networks is away from G5 and FCS games on the P5 schedules. As we embrace that for bigger payouts, we will get to the point where we are essentially playing 10 to all of our games against conference foes. At that point I think we are in a de facto champs only model that will have already been pared down to 4.

BTW: I expect the NCAA to lose the Alston case if for no other reason than taxable income.
11-13-2018 06:28 PM
kevinwmsn Offline
1st String

I Root For: South Alabama
There are number of fans that would be glad not to have their games done by Gary Danielson. There might be some champaign popping.
11-13-2018 08:00 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(11-13-2018 08:00 PM)kevinwmsn Wrote:  There are number of fans that would be glad not to have their games done by Gary Danielson. There might be some champaign popping.

Frankly I felt that way about Vern as well.
11-13-2018 08:25 PM
Advertisement

OdinFrigg Offline
Gone Fishing

Yes, some of you are mentioning the quality of promotions, productions, and announcing (calling of games). It matters. There are some excellent broadcasters out there. There are some though, that are too biased, and some that don't have the command of football rules and strategies particularly well. Some voices are just obnoxious.

Agree, NBC does a good job of showcasing Notre Dame games; but if one is a fan of certain opponents ND is playing, they can sound annoying at times.

ESPN loves the highly ranked and favorites. But the money matter is the driving force. Maybe I observe them too much. Jesse Palmer, for example, is not exactly the oasis of balanced opinions. He sure was beating the drum for Ohio State to be picked for the playoffs last season, and was bitter when OSU didn't make it.

Personally, I have been comfortable with most of CBS's work.

The quality of pre-game, half-time, and after-game shows are important factors. Some burned-out old coaches (and players) are informative and enjoyable listening to; others, not so much.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018 09:39 PM by OdinFrigg.)
11-13-2018 09:25 PM
AllTideUp Offline
Heisman

(11-13-2018 09:25 PM)OdinFrigg Wrote:  Yes, some of you are mentioning the quality of promotions, productions, and announcing (calling of games). It matters. There are some excellent broadcasters out there. There are some though, that are too biased, and some that don't have the command of football rules and strategies particularly well. Some voices are just obnoxious.

Agree, NBC does a good job of showcasing Notre Dame games; but if one is a fan of certain opponents ND is playing, they can sound annoying at times.

ESPN loves the highly ranked and favorites. But the money matter is the driving force. Maybe I observe them too much. Jesse Palmer, for example, is not exactly the oasis of balanced opinions. He sure was beating the drum for Ohio State to be picked for the playoffs last season, and was bitter when OSU didn't make it.

The quality of pre-game, half-time, and after-game shows are important factors. Some burned-out old coaches (and players) are informative and enjoyable listening to; others, not so much.

The thing with NBC is they are paying for Notre Dame games and they know the majority of people watching are Irish fans. The fans of the opponents are not likely to tune into any other games. There will be casual fans as well, but they are more likely to tune into the novelty of watching ND or be in search of a competitive game.

I think, in general, Mike Tirico does a very good job. If NBC was paying for a conference's rights then I think their approach would be different.

Here and there, a few in the broadcast industry will annoy me, but the only one that truly rubs me the wrong way is Tim Brando. I never felt that way until I listened to his radio show a few times and discovered the guy was a total jacka$$.

All in all, he's agenda driven. In the old days, he loved poking the eye of BCS proponents. Lately, he pushes conspiracy theories about Alabama and the SEC office.
11-14-2018 03:50 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(11-14-2018 03:50 AM)AllTideUp Wrote:  
(11-13-2018 09:25 PM)OdinFrigg Wrote:  Yes, some of you are mentioning the quality of promotions, productions, and announcing (calling of games). It matters. There are some excellent broadcasters out there. There are some though, that are too biased, and some that don't have the command of football rules and strategies particularly well. Some voices are just obnoxious.

The thing with NBC is they are paying for Notre Dame games and they know the majority of people watching are Irish fans. The fans of the opponents are not likely to tune into any other games. There will be casual fans as well, but they are more likely to tune into the novelty of watching ND or be in search of a competitive game.

I think, in general, Mike Tirico does a very good job. If NBC was paying for a conference's rights then I think their approach would be different.

Here and there, a few in the broadcast industry will annoy me, but the only one that truly rubs me the wrong way is Tim Brando. I never felt that way until I listened to his radio show a few times and discovered the guy was a total jacka$$.

All in all, he's agenda driven. In the old days, he loved poking the eye of BCS proponents. Lately, he pushes conspiracy theories about Alabama and the SEC office.

Well that's because Brando is a mule's rear. He's a pissed off Cajun masquerading as a journalist and he pokes the eye of the adversary of whoever pays him. He is a cheaper, less able, and more vulgar Pual Finebaum. My problem with Finebaum today is that his tone has taken on ESPN biases because that's who pays him. And he's gotten lazy in listening to what his callers actually say.

Yesterday I caught the last hour of the show and an Alabama fan in New York called in and raised an excellent point. He wanted to know if we were changing the rules to enhance player safety then why did college football drop the penalty for assisting the runner? That's a valid question that both my wife and I have raised while watching games. During my whole younger life and playing days it was a 5 yard penalty to assist a runner with a push or to catch him before he hit the ground and carry him or put him back on his feet in order to advance the ball. Now everyone gets behind him and pushes while the the carrier is piled upon by the defense. It is going to get people hurt.

Well Finebaum's two Yankee minions said it had always been that way and then poked fun at Trump by calling it Fake News. Well that's because they are barely 30 and don't remember when the rule changed about 10 years ago. Finebaum simply dismissed the caller outright and re-quoted the Fake News.

It was a rule, it was a valid point, and in light of the targeting calls it makes no sense why the rule, which did exist for decades was changed. What's more the original rule against assisting the ball carrier was put in to prevent injuries after the days of the flying wedge (which produced fatalities in the game) and to as they stated then, "distinguish the sport from Rugby".

Journalists and commentators get so enamored of their notoriety that they frequently lack the humility to simply say, "I don't know" and so perpetuate ignorance by taking a stance on an issue that they are ignorant about. Brando is the worst, and Paul has been dumbed down by his ESPN experience in as much as he listens less to his audience, some of which are very informed, and dismisses things he has no clue about because he now feels the focus is upon him rather than his audience.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018 12:14 PM by JRsec.)
11-14-2018 12:13 PM
OdinFrigg Offline
Gone Fishing

(11-14-2018 03:50 AM)AllTideUp Wrote:  

Yeah, Tim Brando is with Fox and Raycom now. He's been with ESPN, Sirus XM, and CBS. He has moved around. He has said enough to render the impression he has a condescending attitude toward the SEC. He's not alone in displaying such. Some of these guys have loyalties elsewhere, or paid by networks with comparatively lower or no SEC affiliations, and perhaps are resentful of SEC success, dominance, and popularity.
Alabama is the King on the throne of college football. Some sportswriters outside the SEC footprint will take their jabs at them, as expected. But it is basically frustration.
I don't mind 'Bama facing a tough challenge or two, but want to limit such to the SEC. It would be healthy to have a few schools nipping at 'Bama's heels in the SEC. The conference is a bit short in achieving such right now.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018 12:38 PM by OdinFrigg.)
11-14-2018 12:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.