Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bad P5 Divisions
sfink16 Offline
All American

I Root For: Temple
Bad P5 Divisions
While the AAC is not having a great day at the top of the conference I'd like to remind everyone that 3 of the 5 P5 conferences have bad divisions.

ACC Coastal Division sees Pitt in the driver seat at 4 and 1 in the conference but 5 and 4 overall. The B!G West Division sees Northwest in the drivers seat despite being winless OOC, and 5 and 4 overall. Finally the Pac 12 pathetic South Division has everyone with at least 3 losses within the conference and only Utah with less then 4 losses overall.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.
11-03-2018 09:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
RE: Bad P5 Divisions
(11-03-2018 09:43 PM)sfink16 Wrote:  While the AAC is not having a great day at the top of the conference I'd like to remind everyone that 3 of the 5 P5 conferences have bad divisions.

ACC Coastal Division sees Pitt in the driver seat at 4 and 1 in the conference but 5 and 4 overall. The B!G West Division sees Northwest in the drivers seat despite being winless OOC, and 5 and 4 overall. Finally the Pac 12 pathetic South Division has everyone with at least 3 losses within the conference and only Utah with less then 4 losses overall.

Difference is we are a G5 conference so its apples and oranges. I dont see this conference making the ny6 bowl this year, and I have an even harder time believing we will win it. UCF's defense is simply not good enough to win it this year.
11-03-2018 09:46 PM
Pony94 Offline

I Root For: SMU
Bad P5 Divisions
(11-03-2018 09:46 PM)Westhoff123 Wrote:  
(11-03-2018 09:43 PM)sfink16 Wrote:  While the AAC is not having a great day at the top of the conference I'd like to remind everyone that 3 of the 5 P5 conferences have bad divisions.

Difference is we are a G5 conference so its apples and oranges. I dont see this conference making the ny6 bowl this year, and I have an even harder time believing we will win it. UCF's defense is simply not good enough to win it this year.

You must be fun at parties
11-03-2018 09:46 PM
Advertisement

Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
(11-03-2018 09:46 PM)Pony94 Wrote:  

You must be fun at parties

Im just a realist.
11-03-2018 09:49 PM
sfink16 Offline
All American

I Root For: Temple

Outside the SEC, this year, no conference shows more than 3, maybe 4 teams, that are that impressive. The Pac 12 has Washington State, that's it. The B!G has Michigan and highly overrated OSU, who should get crushed by Michigan. The ACC has Clemson. The Big 12 has 2 or 3 contender teams. Any team below those teams are pretenders.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018 09:56 PM by sfink16.)
11-03-2018 09:54 PM
DowdyPirate Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
AAC west a pretty bad P6 division
11-04-2018 11:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.