Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Alec Baldwin arrested for punching driver over parking spot
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Alec Baldwin arrested for punching driver over parking spot
Quote:The Bloviator strikes again!

Notorious hothead Alec Baldwin slugged a driver in the face when the motorist pulled in to park at a spot that was being held for Baldwin, cops said.

“He just got into an altercation with someone over a parking [spot],” said one witness to the Friday afternoon fight outside Baldwin’s building in the Village, and would only identify himself as Albert. “It’s like a scene from ‘Goodfellas.’”

An unidentified Baldwin relative was holding a parking spot for the actor’s hulking black Cadillac SUV on East 10th Street when another driver in a black Saab swooped in and took the spot away around 1:35 p.m., cops said.

When the Saab driver hopped out to feed the meter, Baldwin went ballistic on him, cops and witnesses said.

“What do you think you’re doing!” Baldwin fumed, according to another witness, a construction worker who also declined to be named.

“Alec was yelling ‘Shut the f–k up!’” the hardhat added.

Yelling escalating to shoving, and finally the tantrum-throwing thespian, 60, belted the victim, 49, cops said.

Baldwin was arrested for misdemeanor assault, and is sitting in a holding cell at the NYPD’s 6th Precinct station house in Greenwich Village, cops and police sources said.

The victim wasn’t seriously hurt, but was taken to the Lenox Health – Greenwich Village emergency room to be checked out, authorities said.

Parking tickets were spotted on both cars after the dust-up, though neither driver was around to see the fallout.

A woman identified as Baldwin’s nanny was spotted moving his ticketed Cadillac into a garage across the street soon after the incident — only to replace it in the spot with another Caddy.

It’s just the latest run-in for the actor with an infamously hair-trigger temper, who was arrested in May 2014 for going on a profanity-filled tirade against two uniformed cops who stopped him for cycling the wrong way down a one-way street.

Police sources teed off on an actor of Baldwin’s stature for getting involved in a parking spot street fight.

“With all his money, why isn’t he parking in a garage?” said one incredulous source.

Added another source of the actor, whose famous roles include a blistering Donald Trump impersonation on “Saturday Night Live,” “He can act like Donald Trump on TV, but not in real life.”

Asked about Baldwin’s arrest, President Trump said with a gloating smile, “I wish him luck.”

Link
11-02-2018 04:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN
RE: Alec Baldwin arrested for punching driver over parking spot
I thought the Democratic slogan was to kick them, not punch them...
11-02-2018 04:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
'ALL ARE WELCOME HERE'... but not, like, RIGHT here, where I need to park. Somewhere else would be nice.
11-02-2018 04:59 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
What a nice guy
11-02-2018 05:26 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I wish that he would one day meet up with someone with the same temperament and didn't take it. That would be awesome. He's a bully and unfortunately most people don't want to rile him for whatever reason it is. He needs to be taught a big lesson, one that hurts.
11-02-2018 05:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.