Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

USM 426 total yards to 221...and yes, Stats ARE for Losers...
Bookmark and Share
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
USM 426 total yards to 221...and yes, Stats ARE for Losers...
but shows only USM could lose a game like this..
10-27-2018 04:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Reggie Favre Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: USM 426 total yards to 221...and yes, Stats ARE for Losers...
Difference in the game? Half this board's hero...Jack... and his pick 6. His other 2 ints and fumbles didint help.

Daddy Hop runs off Griggs by continuously starting this JUCO weak-armed kid over him. As always Hop...you got what you deserved.
10-27-2018 04:14 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(10-27-2018 04:14 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  Difference in the game? Half this board's hero...Jack... and his pick 6. His other 2 ints and fumbles didint help.

Daddy Hop runs off Griggs by continuously starting this JUCO weak-armed kid over him. As always Hop...you got what you deserved.

Ya gotta admit, Whatley was purty dang good.....and I KNOW Charlotte did not prepare for our 5th string QB....but we've needed a running QB since Davis. (and ya can't teach swiftness or escapability)
10-27-2018 04:19 PM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

Next team will gameplan for Whatley and it will be the same of song and dance. Dawson is a dope and Hopson can't gameplan.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using CSNbbs mobile app
10-27-2018 04:27 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(10-27-2018 04:19 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(10-27-2018 04:14 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  Difference in the game? Half this board's hero...Jack... and his pick 6. His other 2 ints and fumbles didint help.

Ya gotta admit, Whatley was purty dang good.....and I KNOW Charlotte did not prepare for our 5th string QB....but we've needed a running QB since Davis. (and ya can't teach swiftness or escapability)

He looked better than Jack. He cant run or throw better than Griggs. Whatley looks to have kind of a weak arm too, but stronger than Jack. He seems pretty heady though and is clearly much more capable of running than Jack - which is a needed threat. He is kinda slow imo but ill take what I saw today of him over the alternative.
10-27-2018 04:29 PM
Advertisement

EagNBran Online
All American

I don’t know why you love Griggs so much, but he’s not this superstar you’re making him out to be.
10-27-2018 09:19 PM
Black Diamond Reb Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ole Miss / USM
What about the kickoffs?
10-27-2018 10:01 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(10-27-2018 09:19 PM)EagNBran Wrote:  I don’t know why you love Griggs so much, but he’s not this superstar you’re making him out to be.

he didnt have to be a super star. just better than Jack or any other QB on the team in order to be the starter. he proved that he was the best on the team last year and he is/was still the best QB on the team this year. the coach is paid to win games. you usually do that by playing the best players. he has not done that at QB. that is all.
10-27-2018 10:20 PM
Footballeagle Offline
2nd String

I Root For: USM
IMO. They have no intention of playing Griggs because the school was forced to reinstate him by a Judge in a pending lawsuit over the handling of his sexual battery investigation. Griggs will just sit there until he graduates then he wins his lawsuit against the school over the screwed up investigation and he goes home. Just my opinion i could be totally wrong.
10-29-2018 08:14 AM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(10-29-2018 08:14 AM)Footballeagle Wrote:  IMO. They have no intention of playing Griggs because the school was forced to reinstate him by a Judge in a pending lawsuit over the handling of his sexual battery investigation. Griggs will just sit there until he graduates then he wins his lawsuit against the school over the screwed up investigation and he goes home. Just my opinion i could be totally wrong.

So you KNOW the investigation is "screwed up"? Maybe he's innocent, maybe not...but he should be allowed to play pending a finding.

I'm sure most of you think I'm all in on the "Me Too" movement....and in SOME cases I am....but I had a good friend who WAS screwed (not in a good way), and even though they found out later the other party was the aggressor and not a victim, it ruined his life.
10-29-2018 09:11 AM
Footballeagle Offline
2nd String

based on the articles i've seen it looks like he wasnt giving his due process and railroaded into a charge. Not giving someone a chance to cross examine accusers and /or defend himself is definitely screwing up an investigation and the campus police and the people at the university that were in charge of the investigation didnt allow anyone from his side to talk with or question the accuser . like i said just my opinion that they are holding him out due to all of this.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018 09:32 AM by Footballeagle.)
10-29-2018 09:31 AM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(10-29-2018 09:31 AM)Footballeagle Wrote:  based on the articles i've seen it looks like he wasnt giving his due process and railroaded into a charge. Not giving someone a chance to cross examine accusers and /or defend himself is definitely screwing up an investigation and the campus police and the people at the university that were in charge of the investigation didnt allow anyone from his side to talk with or question the accuser . like i said just my opinion that they are holding him out due to all of this.

and your opinion is what this board should be all about my friend!04-cheers
10-29-2018 09:34 AM
Eagleholic Offline
1st String

I was told that Hop said in his press conference today that they talked to Griggs about going in, and Griggs told the coaches that he wasn't ready.
10-29-2018 02:52 PM
Advertisement

Footballeagle Offline
2nd String

if that's the case then we definitely don't need him in there at all. How long has he been back? a month? he's not ready?
10-29-2018 03:23 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Shouldn't a HC know well before the game how comfortable a player feels about entering? Just sayin' ...
10-29-2018 03:28 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(10-29-2018 03:28 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Shouldn't a HC know well before the game how comfortable a player feels about entering? Just sayin' ...

But he doesn’t know what his lawyer has told him.....
10-29-2018 07:06 PM
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

(10-29-2018 02:52 PM)Eagleholic Wrote:  

I was told that Hop said in his press conference today that they talked to Griggs about going in, and Griggs told the coaches that he wasn't ready.

Close, but not exact.

On Kwadra Griggs not appearing in Saturday's game against Charlotte
"I was going to give him an opportunity to go in and I just don't think that he felt like he was ready to roll yet so we wound up going with the youngster (Tate Whatley) and he did a great job."
10-29-2018 07:54 PM
Advertisement

Eagleholic Offline
1st String

(10-29-2018 07:54 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  
(10-29-2018 02:52 PM)Eagleholic Wrote:  

Close, but not exact.

On Kwadra Griggs not appearing in Saturday's game against Charlotte
"I was going to give him an opportunity to go in and I just don't think that he felt like he was ready to roll yet so we wound up going with the youngster (Tate Whatley) and he did a great job."

Thanks for the clarification. I cant force myself to listen to or read anything Hop has to say right now.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 12:55 PM by Eagleholic.)
10-30-2018 12:54 PM
Black Diamond Reb Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ole Miss / USM
(10-27-2018 10:20 PM)Reggie Favre Wrote:  Griggs is/was still the best QB on the team this year.

You can officially eliminate option 1 now.
10-30-2018 07:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.