Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

(Kind of ) What UTEP Fans are Saying
GoBlazers468 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UAB
(Kind of ) What UTEP Fans are Saying
It's not a prediction thread, but it is interesting stuff

https://utep.forums.rivals.com/threads/i...osts.8710/

Does anyone know what Mike Price trophy they are talking about???
10-23-2018 01:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

the_blazerman Offline
Legend

RE: (Kind of ) What UTEP Fans are Saying
A pole dancer named Destiny?
10-23-2018 01:24 PM
UABFRENCHY Offline
Heisman

Donators
I was at that game
UTEP got a nice stadium ,,,I was impress with it
10-23-2018 01:40 PM
BlazerFromMD Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB, USNA
JCorona is spot-on: "UAB is rolling right now with a few votes and looks headed straight to the CUSA championship game. They do have a recent history of losing WTF games on the road. Last year they lost at Ball St (2-10) and at Charlotte (1-11). With the way UTEP has been playing and with UAB’s tendencies to drop a game or two they shouldn’t anything can happen Saturday night."
10-23-2018 03:21 PM
Advertisement

uab278 Offline
All American

That thread is great
10-23-2018 03:57 PM
uab278 Offline
All American

I am scared about this because of what jcorona clearly explains
10-23-2018 03:58 PM
The Answer UAB Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB!!!
Jcorona couldn’t be closer to the truth. UAB has always lost WTF games, and we had one of the ultimate WTFs last year at Charlotte - one of the worst d1 football teams I’ve seen play.. a lot of UTEPs losses have been super close. Hopefully we show up to play
10-24-2018 06:38 AM
Advertisement

Tree Missile Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Trees
If you guys think Jcorona is more adept at coaching adjustments than Bill Clark, then worry. Otherwise, trust if Jcorona can come up with it, I promise our staff has too.
10-24-2018 11:16 AM
The Answer UAB Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB!!!
LOL no one said we wouldn't make adjustments and be prepared - just that we have a longgggg history of losing these type of games, even with Coach Clark.
10-24-2018 11:25 AM
bftb Offline
Go Blazers!

(10-24-2018 11:16 AM)Tree Missile Wrote:  If you guys think Jcorona is more adept at coaching adjustments than Bill Clark, then worry. Otherwise, trust if Jcorona can come up with it, I promise our staff has too.

Ummm...Clark was the coach at Charlotte last year, and at Coastal Carolina this year too.

I don't think there's anyone here who does not have ultimate confidence in Bill Clark, but even under his watch we have laid a few unexplainable eggs, against some really bad teams. Hopefully, the Coastal game got our attention for the year, and we won't do it this Saturday in El Paso.
10-24-2018 11:58 AM
Advertisement

grendelson138 Offline
Special Teams

How is UTEP against the run? Would be nice to get the defense some rest.
10-24-2018 12:08 PM
BAMANBLAZERFAN Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB & Bama

BlazerTalk Award
(10-24-2018 11:58 AM)bftb Wrote:  
(10-24-2018 11:16 AM)Tree Missile Wrote:  If you guys think Jcorona is more adept at coaching adjustments than Bill Clark, then worry. Otherwise, trust if Jcorona can come up with it, I promise our staff has too.

Ummm...Clark was the coach at Charlotte last year, and at Coastal Carolina this year too.

I don't think there's anyone here who does not have ultimate confidence in Bill Clark, but even under his watch we have laid a few unexplainable eggs, against some really bad teams. Hopefully, the Coastal game got our attention for the year, and we won't do it this Saturday in El Paso.

Football is a game played with a ball that can take funny bounces and create strange results. I recall the 1963 Chicago Bears winning the NFL championship that year while losing only one game. They lost that one game to the San Francisco 49ers -- who won only that one game that season.
10-24-2018 12:38 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
We have already had our WTF game this year.

I do think they will play us tough though and we will do just enough to win unless we turn them over.
10-24-2018 06:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

josephblazer2770 Offline
Banned

(10-23-2018 03:21 PM)BlazerFromMD Wrote:  JCorona is spot-on: "UAB is rolling right now with a few votes and looks headed straight to the CUSA championship game. They do have a recent history of losing WTF games on the road. Last year they lost at Ball St (2-10) and at Charlotte (1-11). With the way UTEP has been playing and with UAB’s tendencies to drop a game or two they shouldn’t anything can happen Saturday night."

Unless, You count Ball St (In the Mac which is a intriguing tough League - Hence Ohio), In the Blazers first year Back, In their first road game a dropper well then, and Charlotte had a running qback and played their game of their life ( and Charlotte is Charlotte trying to build a program come on guy Charlotte, NC & Birmingham, Al take your Pick). So, Its not a drop the Blazers are still learning to play and have done damn good while doing it, So the Blazers go into every game playing scared and smart that's a heck of a combo, hope the Blazers can get out with a win and come back home for one more two win, That's the way The Blazers play. They are Young and Hungry.
10-25-2018 02:42 PM
UABslant Offline

DonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Jacob Clark said to his dad that if the Coastal L didn't happen, this team wouldn't be where it is today... it was the wake-up call to get them to prepare for every game like it's the championship game... it's why we went on the road and destroyed Rice, it's why we won on the road against a tough LA Tech squad, and it's why we didn't fold when we were down to UNT.
10-25-2018 10:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.