Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JOBS NOT MOBS!
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
JOBS NOT MOBS!

10-19-2018 03:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: JOBS NOT MOBS!
Strong ad.

The Democrats have managed to squander a seemingly insurmountable midterm advantage. What idiots.

The only thing that can save them now is even greater idiocy spewing from the Orange Moron. I'd say it's at least even odds that he manages to singlehandedly put the Democrats back on top again by Election Day.
10-19-2018 06:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Damn. That’s strong.
10-19-2018 07:12 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(10-19-2018 06:06 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  The Democrats have managed to squander a seemingly insurmountable midterm advantage.
If they fail to take the House, and if they do worse than net -2 in the Senate, it really should prompt some intense/prolonged soul-searching. Yet, the results of 08th November 2016 should have had the same impact (even more so, really) and nothing changed.

Quote:The only thing that can save them now is even greater idiocy spewing from the Orange Moron. I'd say it's at least even odds that he manages to singlehandedly put the Democrats back on top again by Election Day.
Before the Kavanaugh hearings, I would’ve agreed with this. But now, the GOP-base is just too fired up, plus there’s just not enough time — I mean, this is all over in a mere 18 days.
10-19-2018 07:17 PM
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

(10-19-2018 07:17 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
(10-19-2018 06:06 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  The Democrats have managed to squander a seemingly insurmountable midterm advantage.
If they fail to take the House, and if they do worse than net -2 in the Senate, it really should prompt some intense/prolonged soul-searching. Yet, the results of 08th November 2016 should have had the same impact (even more so, really) and nothing changed.

Quote:The only thing that can save them now is even greater idiocy spewing from the Orange Moron. I'd say it's at least even odds that he manages to singlehandedly put the Democrats back on top again by Election Day.
Before the Kavanaugh hearings, I would’ve agreed with this. But now, the GOP-base is just too fired up, plus there’s just not enough time — I mean, this is all over in a mere 18 days.

Don't underestimate the levels of bile and stupidity to which DJT is willing (and in fact eager) to sink.

Nov. 8 is not about what is best for our nation in his mind. It is what is best for him. The short-term satisfaction of calling out his former whore as "horseface" will always outweigh the long-term goal of not allowing it to become a distraction to achieving his policies.

It would be nice if he would grow up. But we know that won't happen.
10-19-2018 10:30 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(10-19-2018 06:06 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  Strong ad.

The Democrats have managed to squander a seemingly insurmountable midterm advantage. What idiots.

The only thing that can save them now is even greater idiocy spewing from the Orange Moron. I'd say it's at least even odds that he manages to singlehandedly put the Democrats back on top again by Election Day.

Even in the midst of all this you call him a moron. A little bit of cognitive dissonance or do you just hate him so much that you've been blinded to our current economic resurgence, our re-emergence on the world stage as a legitimate leader in global affairs and, well, the list of differences between now and 2 years ago is long and has absolutely ZERO to do with anything Lord ZERO did.

But hey, keep on under-estimating him. While you guys who can't stand him play checkers he's playing chess with one hand while solving Rubic cubes with the other.
10-20-2018 08:16 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(10-19-2018 10:30 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  
(10-19-2018 07:17 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  

Don't underestimate the levels of bile and stupidity to which DJT is willing (and in fact eager) to sink.

Nov. 8 is not about what is best for our nation in his mind. It is what is best for him. The short-term satisfaction of calling out his former whore as "horseface" will always outweigh the long-term goal of not allowing it to become a distraction to achieving his policies.

And yet we have all benefited from his "baffoonery". I'd rather have a man in office who says what's on his mind even if it isn't politically expedient and actually accomplishes something than one whose only ability is to tell us what he thinks we want to hear while sitting on his hands, or worse, actively setting about weakening the foundations on which our country relies for stability.
10-20-2018 08:20 AM
Advertisement

GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
Exclamation RE: JOBS NOT MOBS!
(10-20-2018 08:16 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(10-19-2018 06:06 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  Strong ad.

Even in the midst of all this you call him a moron. A little bit of cognitive dissonance or do you just hate him so much that you've been blinded to our current economic resurgence, our re-emergence on the world stage as a legitimate leader in global affairs and, well, the list of differences between now and 2 years ago is long and has absolutely ZERO to do with anything Lord ZERO did.

But hey, keep on under-estimating him. While you guys who can't stand him play checkers he's playing chess with one hand while solving Rubic cubes with the other.

...and solving it behind his back!

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2018 08:30 AM by GoodOwl.)
10-20-2018 08:24 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

(10-20-2018 08:16 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Even in the midst of all this you call him a moron. A little bit of cognitive dissonance or do you just hate him so much that you've been blinded to our current economic resurgence, our re-emergence on the world stage as a legitimate leader in global affairs and, well, the list of differences between now and 2 years ago is long and has absolutely ZERO to do with anything Lord ZERO did.

I don't deny my feelings about Donald Trump -- and that I pretty much brace for the worst every time that I see him appear on a news clip. My dislike of him as a person causes me to assume the worst -- when I might otherwise give someone else the benefit of the doubt.

I also don't deny that he has led a resurgence of our nation. He did this by putting a halt to the poisonous policies of President Obama. Good for him.

But not great for him, because he keeps interfering with his own policies. Are we better off now under President Trump? Of course we are. No one with half a brain (which excludes all Democrats) would say otherwise. But are we doing as well as we should be? Not even close.

And that is because President Trump is a moron. A talented one, but a moron nonetheless.
10-20-2018 08:32 AM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons

10-20-2018 09:08 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-20-2018 08:32 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  
(10-20-2018 08:16 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Even in the midst of all this you call him a moron. A little bit of cognitive dissonance or do you just hate him so much that you've been blinded to our current economic resurgence, our re-emergence on the world stage as a legitimate leader in global affairs and, well, the list of differences between now and 2 years ago is long and has absolutely ZERO to do with anything Lord ZERO did.

I don't deny my feelings about Donald Trump -- and that I pretty much brace for the worst every time that I see him appear on a news clip. My dislike of him as a person causes me to assume the worst -- when I might otherwise give someone else the benefit of the doubt.

I also don't deny that he has led a resurgence of our nation. He did this by putting a halt to the poisonous policies of President Obama. Good for him.

But not great for him, because he keeps interfering with his own policies. Are we better off now under President Trump? Of course we are. No one with half a brain (which excludes all Democrats) would say otherwise. But are we doing as well as we should be? Not even close.

And that is because President Trump is a moron. A talented one, but a moron nonetheless

You tried to hide it but in the end

[Image: TallCoolDuiker-max-1mb.gif]
10-20-2018 09:14 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(10-20-2018 08:32 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  
And that is because President Trump is a moron. A talented one, but a moron nonetheless.

I have somewhat the same mix of emotions. I did not like him as a candidate because I worried that it would lose badly and Hillary would be Obama's third and fourth terms. Then when it started looking like a chance to win, I worried that a Trump presidency would be chaotic, and it pretty much has.

But somehow, for the most part, it is working. I don't agree with everything he has done or tried to do--the wall and tariffs being two particular points of disagreement. But maybe it took a bull in a China shop. And maybe things are going to work out okay.
10-20-2018 09:15 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ

[/quote]

At least you know that he doesn't lie. This is a vile self-serving whore. What ethics does she have? None and she has to go out and get a lawyer who's just as bad as her. That lawyer has found out that being in the limelight has it's benefits like she did.

He doesn't care what people think of what he says he knows that to us what's important is the country which the Commies couldn't care less about. Those people only care about staying in power and then making us subservient to the government. We have many countrys as examples but the Commie sympathizers close their eyes to what those countrys bring to their people. Even the Chinese know that capitalism is what drives a nation and you can only gets so much out of a barrel as it will truly get empty.
10-20-2018 01:52 PM
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

(10-20-2018 01:52 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  At least you know that he doesn't lie. This is a vile self-serving whore. What ethics does she have? None and she has to go out and get a lawyer who's just as bad as her. That lawyer has found out that being in the limelight has it's benefits like she did.

I may not like President Trump, but I absolutely understand why he is so admired. He is, and always has been, the opposite of a mealy-mouthed politician.

Even more amazingly, that unique trait finally appears to be sinking in with other lifetime politicians, who are just now discovering a previously unused backbone: Sens. Graham, Grassley and McConnell are the first to come to my mind. It is at least arguable that these ancient creatures of the D.C. swamp would not be standing up for conservative principles were it not for Donald Trump showing them how it's done.

But let's not let all this admiration hide the central point: it is Donald Trump who is the president of our nation. Not the whore. Not her lawyer. Not the previously spineless senators.

The political stars are aligned for the Republicans to emerge from the midterms completely unscathed -- or at worst with only minimal losses in the House. That's remarkable. It's at least in part, but not entirely, due to the president. #JobsNotMobs, and all that.

But if that trend fails, just weeks before the election, that will also be the doing of Donald Trump. He'll deny it, and he'll place blame on others -- with zero logic to support his self-serving accusations. His loyal supporters (shere khan and others) will all loudly agree, and accuse the rest of us of being snowflakes or some other unpleasant name.

But it is Donald Trump who is the president, and it ultimately will be on him.
10-20-2018 02:26 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer

10-20-2018 03:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.