Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Beto O'rourke Supporters Can't Name Anything He's Done
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Beto O'rourke Supporters Can't Name Anything He's Done
Quote:Beto O'Rourke supporters at Texas A&M University struggled when asked to give an example of something he's accomplished...

10-19-2018 11:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
RE: Beto O'rourke Supporters Can't Name Anything He's Done
The left gets their ideas from "political science" class, while the right pays attention to the real world.

Why does this not surprise me?
10-19-2018 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Sad.

Even I can name two things he's done.

1. Almost killed people when he was driving drunk.
2. Tried to flee the scene
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018 12:11 PM by UofMstateU.)
10-19-2018 12:05 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

In the last debate, Beto said he needed help getting elected to the senate so that he could "impeach" Trump.

Apparently, he had skipped civics class the day he drove drunk and tried to flee the scene.
10-19-2018 12:06 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Another difference between the parties. When we have our Roy Moore we kind of distance ourselves even if we hold our nose and vote for him (but a number won't). When they have a Beto, they proclaim them the next Kennedy.

Of course, JFK had affairs, including with young staffers, nearly got us into a nuclear war and did get us into the Vietnam quagmire. And Teddy drove drunk and actually did kill someone. So maybe Beto is the next Kennedy.
10-19-2018 12:10 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(10-19-2018 12:06 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  In the last debate, Beto said he needed help getting elected to the senate so that he could "impeach" Trump.

Apparently, he had skipped civics class the day he drove drunk and tried to flee the scene.

Maybe he's still drunk.
10-19-2018 12:10 PM
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
(10-19-2018 12:10 PM)bullet Wrote:  Another difference between the parties. When we have our Roy Moore we kind of distance ourselves even if we hold our nose and vote for him (but a number won't). When they have a Beto, they proclaim them the next Kennedy.

Of course, JFK had affairs, including with young staffers, nearly got us into a nuclear war and did get us into the Vietnam quagmire. And Teddy drove drunk and actually did kill someone. So maybe Beto is the next Kennedy.

are you really comparing Beto O'Rourke and Roy Moore?

I don't think its one the GOP would welcome, but it does offer a stark contrast between the two parties.
10-19-2018 12:19 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(10-19-2018 12:19 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(10-19-2018 12:10 PM)bullet Wrote:  Another difference between the parties. When we have our Roy Moore we kind of distance ourselves even if we hold our nose and vote for him (but a number won't). When they have a Beto, they proclaim them the next Kennedy.

I don't think its one the GOP would welcome, but it does offer a stark contrast between the two parties.

You are right. There is no comparison.

We know for a confirmed fact that O'Rourke was arrested for DUI after crashing his car because he was arrested and had to complete community service for it.

Can't say we know anything as a confirmed fact with the Moore allegations.
10-19-2018 12:27 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(10-19-2018 12:27 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

We know for a confirmed fact that O'Rourke was arrested for DUI after crashing his car because he was arrested and had to complete community service for it.

Well we know Roy Moore never hurt anyone and he didn't break the law. He just had a thing for much younger girls, dating high schoolers when he was in his 30s. And he treated them properly, never beating them like Keith Ellison or raping or assaulting them like Bill Clinton or forcing himself on them like Al Franken. So yes there is not a precise comparison. Moore was weird and embarrasing, but harmless. The Democrats hurt people and have no shame.
10-19-2018 12:47 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-19-2018 12:27 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

Roy Moore saved Kavanaugh
10-19-2018 01:02 PM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
He raised an all-time record $38 million dollars in the last quarter.

#mikedrop
10-19-2018 01:12 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(10-19-2018 01:12 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  He raised an all-time record $38 million dollars in the last quarter.

#mikedrop

and 24 cents of it came from Texas.
10-19-2018 01:14 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!

How so? Please explain.

Keep in mind the Dems have Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd and the KKK.
10-19-2018 01:14 PM
tanqtonic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: rice
(10-19-2018 01:12 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  He raised an all-time record $38 million dollars in the last quarter.

#mikedrop

What does 46% of the vote and $38 million dollars add up to?

A brand spanking new job in the private sector.

#mike(sic)drop

Btw FortBend -- can you name one bill that Robert worked his tail off to pass in a bipartisan manner (you know, that action that he touts so fing much...)? Was it the new land for McKelligon Canyon Park? Or renaming the Federal Courthouse in El Paso? Lots of efforts there to showcase his 'reaching across the aisle', right?
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018 02:29 PM by tanqtonic.)
10-19-2018 02:24 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Separated at birth:
[Image: 3fekbs8z15t11.jpg]
10-19-2018 02:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(10-19-2018 11:57 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Beto O'Rourke supporters at Texas A&M University struggled when asked to give an example of something he's accomplished...

That's a shame. I can.

Breaking and entering. Trespassing. DUI. DUI and fleeing the scene of an accident. 03-puke
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018 02:48 PM by No Bull.)
10-19-2018 02:38 PM
Advertisement

green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami

#mikedrop

https://twitter.com/bigmikeintexas/statu...0943388673

DROP THE ACT
10-19-2018 02:44 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(10-19-2018 01:14 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

#mikedrop

and 24 cents of it came from Texas.

Because they know better than to believe eastern msm media that he has a chance.
10-19-2018 03:39 PM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
https://www.congress.gov/sponsors-cospon...ntatives/O

This is the current Congressional scorecard.

O'Rourke, Beto (D-TX) - 27 bills sponsored, 1 amendment; 369 bills co-sponsored, 114 original
Olson, Pete (R-TX) - just putting him in there because (a) he's my congressman, (b) he's a Rice alum, © he's been in Congress since 2009 so he's been there a lot longer than Beto and should know how to get things done, and (d) he's next after O'Rourke alphabetically - 13/2 bills sponsored; 276/87 co-sponsored

It's like playing against kids, it's so easy to defeat all of you with your incredibly asinine (and repetitive) topics. Seriously guys can you do some research yourself before asking for help?
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018 03:58 PM by Fort Bend Owl.)
10-19-2018 03:58 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

#mikedrop
So democrats are now proud that their candidates are bought.

Interesting how times change. Who was the highest bidder?
10-19-2018 04:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.