Barbarians Linky
10-15-2018 03:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
RE: Saudis preparing to admit journalist killed in interrogation gone wrong
I would be tough on them and put economics sanctions on them, and refuse to sell them any weapons. We do not support countries doing the things this country is doing including mass murder of children using the weapons we sold to them. Lives of the innocent trumps of making money.
10-15-2018 04:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Native Georgian Online
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
These are not nice people. No one should be surprised.

Making your way in the world requires a lot of interaction with bad people in charge of various coutmries. China, Iran, Russia, the Saudis, the Turks, many others. Sometimes when bad things happen you have to let it pass, and sometimes you don’t. But bad things will unquestionably happen, either way.
10-15-2018 04:21 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
"Sources", I will wait.
10-15-2018 04:27 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
(10-15-2018 04:27 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  "Sources", I will wait.

I think it's pretty clear this was this fellas "Hotel California"
10-15-2018 04:29 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Not a concern of the United States. It was a Saudi citizen, not an American and the act didn't take place on US soil. This is between Turkey and the Saudis and we should stay out of it.
10-15-2018 04:30 PM
Advertisement

Captain Bearcat Offline
All-American in Everything

I Root For: UC
Saudis have been out of control lately.

The locked up many of the wealthiest people in the country in a "hotel" and tortured them until they agreed to sign over the bulk of their wealth to the King. And the Western media allowed them to claim it was a "anti-corruption" move.

Now this.
10-15-2018 04:33 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

(10-15-2018 04:30 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Not a concern of the United States. It was a Saudi citizen, not an American and the act didn't take place on US soil. This is between Turkey and the Saudis and we should stay out of it.

America F*ck Yea!
10-15-2018 04:34 PM
Kaplony Offline

(10-15-2018 04:34 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  
(10-15-2018 04:30 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Not a concern of the United States. It was a Saudi citizen, not an American and the act didn't take place on US soil. This is between Turkey and the Saudis and we should stay out of it.

America F*ck Yea!

[Image: onGtDDD.jpg]
10-15-2018 04:57 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-15-2018 04:33 PM)Captain Bearcat Wrote:  Saudis have been out of control lately.

The locked up many of the wealthiest people in the country in a "hotel" and tortured them until they agreed to sign over the bulk of their wealth to the King. And the Western media allowed them to claim it was a "anti-corruption" move.

Now this.

Turkey arrested over 100,000 regarding the failed coup. Over the summer Iran got caught planning 2 terrorist attacks in Europe, where Iranians where holding anti Iranian government events. They are all nuts.
10-15-2018 05:04 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

(10-15-2018 04:57 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(10-15-2018 04:34 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  

America F*ck Yea!

[Image: onGtDDD.jpg]

I love that dog
10-15-2018 05:24 PM
Advertisement

cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators

You and Trump have a lot in common. You're both afraid to punish your terrorist buddies. We go from a president who killed terrorist, to one who falls in love with them. Sad.
10-15-2018 06:28 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(10-15-2018 06:28 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  

You and Trump have a lot in common. You're both afraid to punish your terrorist buddies. We go from a president who killed terrorist, to one who falls in love with them. Sad.

[Image: 2mxkfog.jpg]

You mean that President that would bow down the Saudi King? You sure you want to go in this direction.
10-15-2018 06:34 PM
Kaplony Offline

[Image: zW87x0a.jpg]

Which President are you talking about? The one who cut and ran from the terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan? The one who authorized the assassination of an American citizen and his 16 year old son via drone strikes?
10-15-2018 06:38 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(10-15-2018 06:38 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

Which President are you talking about? The one who cut and ran from the terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan? The one who authorized the assassination of an American citizen and his 16 year old son via drone strikes?
I know it's hard for you guys to keep up, but this was before our government turned into a complete joke.

[Image: time-100-influential-photos-pete-souza-s...oom-98.jpg]

But I can understand not going after one of the few people willing to kiss dear leaders ass.

[Image: trump-trip-saudi-arabia-billboard-king-salman.jpg]

[Image: 5bc4cbc4240000c9019916c8.jpeg?cache=axdp..._noupscale]
10-15-2018 07:13 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
^ lol. Now thats the kind of work i expect from you
10-15-2018 07:15 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline

(10-15-2018 07:13 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  
(10-15-2018 06:38 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

I know it's hard for you guys to keep up, but this was before our government turned into a complete joke.

[Image: time-100-influential-photos-pete-souza-s...oom-98.jpg]

But I can understand not going after one of the few people willing to kiss dear leaders ass.

[Image: trump-trip-saudi-arabia-billboard-king-salman.jpg]

[Image: 5bc4cbc4240000c9019916c8.jpeg?cache=axdp..._noupscale]

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/internati...e-in-sudan

Quote:The Obama administration gave taxpayer money to an Al Qaeda affiliate in Sudan — with most of the funds transferred after officials became aware of the mistake, a joint i24NEWS-Middle East Forum investigation reveals.

The US Agency for International Development (USAID) gave $200,000 to the Khartoum-based Islamic Relief Agency (ISRA), a designated global terror entity placed on the US sanctions list over its financial support for Osama Bin Laden and other terrorist groups including Hamas.

Independent sources have confirmed to i24NEWS that the funds were stopped as soon as it became clear that ISRA was a proscribed group — but that the US Treasury nonetheless issued a special license permitting a one-time $125,000 transfer to ISRA once the mistake was known.

https://www.investors.com/politics/edito...t-attacks/

Quote:History will not be kind to President Obama's effectiveness in fighting terrorism. His record is terrible. The California Christmas Party Massacre is the only the latest in a string of major U.S. attacks during his tenure.

In May 2009, Obama vowed to defeat terrorism using "all elements of our power."

"My single most important responsibility as president is to keep the American people safe," he said. "It's the first thing that I think about when I wake up in the morning. It's the last thing that I think about when I go to sleep at night."

The next month, Obama traveled to Cairo to apologize to the world's Muslims for the War on Terror. Then he canceled it, along with enhanced interrogations used to obtain information about plots against the homeland from captured terrorists.

Quote:Not coincidentally, America has endured seven major Islamic terrorist attacks on its soil on Obama's watch. The nation has averaged one big hit a year, over the past seven years. The ISIS-inspired San Bernardino attack was the deadliest terrorism on U.S. soil since 9/11. Here are the other six:

GTFOH with your BS
10-15-2018 07:35 PM
Bigtom12 Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISIANA
If it’s one country that has us by the balls its Saudi Arabia. Their the ones that support our PetroDollar, I don’t blame Obama, just like I don’t blame Trump, we would be living on the streets starving without it. I am down with morals, but in this instances you sweep it under the rug and you move on. What about countries like China, Iran, North Korea, Russia etc. you think they would hesitate because of some morality issue. They do this all the time. Hate it for the man and my heart goes out to him, hate to be this way but he should of known what he was getting into. We can all blame Nixon when we got off the Gold Standard

Put it another way do you like to feed your family with your hard earned cash. If you like that then you will have to say he should of known what he was messing with and move on, and my heart goes out to his family ! Hopefully he is in a better place now.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018 08:10 PM by Bigtom12.)
10-15-2018 08:02 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
The guy killed is also a legal resident of the USA. That means Saudis killed a US citizen even he was not born here.
10-15-2018 08:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaplony Offline

(10-15-2018 08:11 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  The guy killed is also a legal resident of the USA. That means Saudis killed a US citizen even he was not born here.
[Image: 4ZOike0.jpg]

Khashoggi is not an American citizen. He is a citizen of Saudi Arabia.
10-15-2018 08:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.