Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Minnesota Special Education Teacher On Leave After Tweeting ‘Kill Kavanaugh?’
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
[Image: nl9b2a.jpg]

Another hero for you libs......

Quote:A Rosemount special education teacher has been placed on paid administrative leave after posting a tweet Saturday that appeared to call for the killing of new U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

The teacher, listed as an instructor at the Intermediate School District 917’s Alliance Education Center, has since deleted her Twitter account but her tweet was captured and shared by scores of users who said they reported it to the FBI and U.S. Secret Service.

A spokesman for the FBI in Minneapolis said Monday that the bureau was aware of the tweet, which read: “So whose [sic] gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh?”

The Star Tribune is not naming the teacher because she has not been charged with a crime. In a statement on the district’s website Monday morning, ISD 917 Superintendent Mark Zuzek confirmed the district received a complaint about an employee over the weekend and placed the employee on paid administrative leave “pending the outcome of the investigation.”

“Pursuant with the data practices act, we are limited to providing additional information regarding this matter,” Zuzek’s statement concluded.

Calls to a phone number listed for the teacher were not immediately returned. The tweet was published hours after Kavanaugh was sworn in after a bitter weekslong fight over his nomination, mired by allegations of sexual harassment and a contentious confirmation hearing.

It is unclear whether the teacher will be charged with a crime or what law enforcement agency is responsible for investigating the tweet. While Twitter users wrote that they reported the tweet to the FBI and Secret Service, the U.S. Supreme Court also has a small federal police force.

Keep reading here...
10-08-2018 06:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: Minnesota Special Education Teacher On Leave After Tweeting ‘Kill Kavanaugh?’
[Image: e5taxxd220r11.jpg]
10-08-2018 06:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Minnesota Special Education Teacher On Leave After Tweeting ‘Kill Kavanaugh?’
Who would have guessed that she would look like that?

Oh yeah, everybody.
10-08-2018 06:47 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Why is it that teachers of a particular ideology seem to always have issues with spelling, grammar, etc?
10-08-2018 07:05 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

(10-08-2018 06:47 PM)banker Wrote:  Who would have guessed that she would look like that?

Oh yeah, everybody.

She looks more like a Special Ed Student than Teacher.
10-08-2018 07:09 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(10-08-2018 06:35 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  [Image: e5taxxd220r11.jpg]

There are some really strange-looking, unstable people in the resistance movement. They also seem to be exceedingly stupid as well.
10-08-2018 07:37 PM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Online
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
She knows eyebrows aren't supposed to look like that, right?
10-08-2018 07:43 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

A real beauty queen in the world of libs.
10-08-2018 08:10 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
So, violence against women is unacceptable and murdering a man [without evidence] is acceptable? She's been teaching Special Ed far too long.
10-08-2018 08:14 PM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
Appears the students have taught her how to think, tweet, dress and hair style.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
10-08-2018 08:20 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(10-08-2018 08:14 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  So, violence against women is unacceptable and murdering a man [without evidence] is acceptable? She's been teaching Special Ed far too long.

They have a lot more sense than she does. Maybe she has imparted all her knowledge and has nothing left.

They MUST fire her. You can't have someone with a temper like that teaching special ed which requires a lot of patience.
10-08-2018 08:22 PM
Advertisement

memphistiger89 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(10-08-2018 06:35 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  [Image: e5taxxd220r11.jpg]

[Image: bozo_zpsyppit2ty.jpg]
10-08-2018 08:22 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Not one lib here denouncing this. By the way, what the hell happened to our board libs the last few days? I can think of one missing that is the self proclaimed smartest poster on this board.
10-08-2018 09:24 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(10-08-2018 07:05 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Why is it that teachers of a particular ideology seem to always have issues with spelling, grammar, etc?

Because ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny. In other words Morons make more morons sometimes through reproduction, but in the education system it's worse, it's learned!
10-08-2018 09:35 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

As my daughter would say - her brow game is weak.
10-08-2018 09:36 PM
dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Who's, not whose
10-08-2018 09:51 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
That is exactly who I would want teaching my special needs kids.
10-09-2018 06:17 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
10-09-2018 03:59 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
That's the kind of thing that will cost you your job.
10-09-2018 04:09 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(10-09-2018 03:59 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  She gone....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-tea...gh-resigns

You can either resign and hope to get another job or you can be terminated and assured you have an extremely difficult time finding employment.
10-09-2018 04:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.