Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

It's Time, Tigernation....
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
It's Time, Tigernation....
It's Time to Get behind Our U Of M more than ever...We can still win out and got a shot at the Access Bowl and Penny and his staff are gonna do Big Things for our Basketball team....Time to Un Bann Me and i will keep things in check and not make such a ruckus up in the main forum....But It's time we all get behind U Of M and Pull together...#The World Is Ours Memphis...P>S Im Sorry if i offened any of you but Not sorry for bleeding blue and grey and supporting our team....#P6...
09-16-2018 09:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
RE: It's Time, Tigernation....
Promise you will make no more predictions, pretend to have inside information, or jinx any player or game and I will be on your side.
09-16-2018 11:47 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Done..#The World Is Ours Memphis...
09-17-2018 12:37 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
If TS stops this ridiculous "I'm in the know" attitude and calling out predictions, I won't troll him if he goes back to the main board.

I do like his cheerleading posts, I bleed Tiger Blue as well....I'm just allergic to some of his bull****
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 04:47 PM by Guitarman.)
09-17-2018 04:47 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Like i said if i am allowed back in the main forum i am not gonna be talking predictions, Just wanna talk tiger Sports...#The World Is Ours Memphis...
09-18-2018 12:54 PM
BandwagonJumper Away
First name Greatest, Last name Ever

I Root For: winners
(09-18-2018 12:54 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Like i said if i am allowed back in the main forum i am not gonna be talking predictions, Just wanna talk tiger Sports...#The World Is Ours Memphis...

after watching you post over the last 5-10 years,

i feel confident in saying your post is unlikely to meet fruition.
09-18-2018 05:36 PM
Advertisement

Guitarman Offline
All American

(09-18-2018 05:36 PM)BandwagonJumper Wrote:  after watching you post over the last 5-10 years,

i feel confident in saying your post is unlikely to meet fruition.

[Image: tenor.gif]
09-18-2018 06:14 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Nope i'm just wanting to talk Tiger Sports...All that other stuff i will keep to myself...#The World Is Ours Memphis....
09-19-2018 10:45 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(09-19-2018 10:45 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Nope i'm just wanting to talk Tiger Sports

I've assured the admins I won't troll you on the main board UNLESS you start your bull**** again.

Totally up to them, however I don't hear a Calvary coming. You might just have to root for the Tigers right here down in the cellar.

So...having said that (and if you haven't blocked me and actually do read this), I will officially quit trolling you starting now UNLESS you start up with the predictions or that you know more information than anyone else on the entire planet.

Be a Tiger Cheerleader, TS...not a punk
09-19-2018 11:40 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I will keep want i know these days to myself, Because all i care to do right now is talk tiger sports on the main forum and bring spark back to the main board...Again will keep any other thing i do know to myself...Like I feel very confident that the AAC TV Deal will between 9-12 MM per team..But that is MY Opinon, All i am gonna say on that, and soon we will know what our deal will be by either Fall/Winter or Spring/ Summer next year..But all i am here on this forum and hopefully soon to be Main forum is talk Our Tiger Sports with So much good things Finally happening...#The World Is Ours Memphis...
09-19-2018 02:21 PM
btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators
if you have knowledge or inside information I want to know it. please post
09-19-2018 03:10 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

09-19-2018 07:29 PM
Tigx Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Sanity
Free TC. Tigerscane called for me to be banned over and over during the Big 12 chase, as Guitarman has posted many times, even though I never did the same to him, and he was lying and I was telling the truth. And TC asked to be permanently banned, which was dumb. But 2 years is a long enough penance. Let him back on the main board.

Wylioats, PickwickTiger, Tigernole - all those guys were lying too about being insiders, and our secret invite and documents signed 18 months ago. Tigernole was so clueless that he was claiming 99% certainty that we would bet a Big 12 invite - 6 weeks after Memphis had been eliminated, and after the Big 12 had decided not to expand at all. TC said nothing dumber than what Tigernole said. And all of them still get to post.

And TC wanted Bluto and me banned, and we later found out Bluto was running about 10 aliases, so he was a POS too.

One thing TC. Don't promise not to do predictions and that you won't claim insider info. It's what you are. You will do it again. It's like you promising not to breath. You are only setting yourself up to get banned again. Just say you have done your time and learned your lesson.
09-20-2018 04:12 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Tigx, Your right man i have served my time in smack forum..And should be allowed to be back on the Main forum...I will refrain from making pridictions unless its Opinion based on if say its a game we ought to win or something...And Soon we shall see on the TV Deal for the AAC..I am confident on a Huge raise...I am expecting between at least 8-10 MM Per team and i wouldn't be shocked if its between 10 - 12 MM Per team..Jimmy Pitaro has a strong relationship with Mike Aresco and has been given the green light to Aggressively bid on upcoming Sports rights including ours...He also wants More Advertising for ESPN+...Dr Rudd and the Committee and Aresco are looking also at the Legal Language for autonomy...Also Jimmy Pitaro could be looking at future of expanding the playoffs from 4 to at least 6 or 8...NOt saying they are but ESPN Could pay alot more for AAC and make it a true P6 which would be including in the New TV Deal as the true tweener conference..Just my opinion though...#The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 01:05 AM by tigerscane.)
09-21-2018 11:31 PM
Tiger87 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
I've been for TC to be unbanned for a long time.

Create the petition and I'll sign it.

However, I recognize it is totally up to the mods. (Don't want to violate regs.)
09-25-2018 05:00 PM
GermantownTiger Offline
Capitalism Rules!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
I'm for everyone to be free to post to the main board, but then, I'm a free market kind of guy.

Just be willing to take it if you want to dish it, though. 03-lmfao
09-25-2018 07:16 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

It just time for me to be back on the main board...And let's talk Tiger Sports...Thats why we are all here Right?...#The World Is Ours Memphis...
09-27-2018 11:28 AM
JerryJeff Offline
All American

I Root For:
(09-27-2018 11:28 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  It just time for me to be back on the main board...And let's talk Tiger Sports...Thats why we are all here Right?...#The World Is Ours Memphis...

It's why we're there!
10-01-2018 10:54 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Dear Mods, Its time i am unbanned and allowed to talk int he main forum...I agree to keep it toned down but i remain passionate for our Tigers....So let's talk of Un banning me..#The World Is Ours Memphis...
10-31-2018 05:31 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(10-31-2018 05:31 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Dear Mods, Its time i am unbanned and allowed to talk int he main forum...I agree to keep it toned down but i remain passionate for our Tigers....So let's talk of Un banning me..#The World Is Ours Memphis...

I'm your biggest critic. I have always appreciated your optimism but despise your "I know and you don't" attitude.

Like I said, I'll let you be as long as you don't start the "we gonna get…." BS
10-31-2018 07:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.