Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Good Game
Bookmark and Share
Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

I Root For: ULM
Good Game
I know a close loss is tough. Our normally potent offense played like crap and our QB couldn’t hit the side of a barn last night. Where that D we had came from I have no idea. Was still a heck of a game to watch. I do think Abraham is a really good QB if you can protect him. I must say your facilities are very impressive and you have a beautiful campus. All of the USM fans we interacted with were very respectful and welcoming. I know a loss sucks, but you have a class program and fans. Your overall program and facilities are one we can aspire to. Good luck the rest of the year and please curb stomp La Turd for us since they are afraid to play us!
09-09-2018 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Up2stuff Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Good Game
(09-09-2018 10:05 AM)Arrowhead Wrote:  I know a close loss is tough. Our normally potent offense played like crap and our QB couldn’t hit the side of a barn last night. Where that D we had came from I have no idea. Was still a heck of a game to watch. I do think Abraham is a really good QB if you can protect him. I must say your facilities are very impressive and you have a beautiful campus. All of the USM fans we interacted with were very respectful and welcoming. I know a loss sucks, but you have a class program and fans. Your overall program and facilities are one we can aspire to. Good luck the rest of the year and please curb stomp La Turd for us since they are afraid to play us!

Thanks for the kind comments. Good luck with the rest of your schedule. 04-cheers

But I must say that even had we won, it would be a wild stretch for me to call that a "Good game". For the most part, it looked like two high school teams playing.
09-09-2018 12:39 PM
HarborPointe Offline
North American Champion

Congratulations and thank you.

I’m more inclined to agree with Up2: that game was butt-ugly. Far better to win a butt-ugly game than lose it, though. Good luck the rest of the way.
09-09-2018 02:14 PM
BRtransplant Offline
1st String

I Root For: La Tech
(09-09-2018 10:05 AM)Arrowhead Wrote:  I know a close loss is tough. Our normally potent offense played like crap and our QB couldn’t hit the side of a barn last night. Where that D we had came from I have no idea. Was still a heck of a game to watch. I do think Abraham is a really good QB if you can protect him. I must say your facilities are very impressive and you have a beautiful campus. All of the USM fans we interacted with were very respectful and welcoming. I know a loss sucks, but you have a class program and fans. Your overall program and facilities are one we can aspire to. Good luck the rest of the year and please curb stomp La Turd for us since they are afraid to play us!

How very typical of one of the few ULM fans in existence. You couldn't even get through your brown nosing post on USM's message board without feeling the need to mention us. Some things never change.
09-09-2018 03:05 PM
Advertisement

Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

Since when did good sportsmanship after a win become brown nosing? You actually prove my point.
09-09-2018 03:51 PM
HarborPointe Offline
North American Champion

(09-09-2018 03:05 PM)BRtransplant Wrote:  How very typical of one of the few ULM fans in existence. You couldn't even get through your brown nosing post on USM's message board without feeling the need to mention us. Some things never change.

Of course, here you come popping out of the ground to add your 2 cents, so I’m not really sure who’s obsessed with whom here.

Also, he has a valid point. Win or lose, we put them on our schedule. Y’all once opted to just stay home at 9-3 rather than play them in a bowl.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 04:46 PM by HarborPointe.)
09-09-2018 04:44 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
(09-09-2018 04:44 PM)HarborPointe Wrote:  
(09-09-2018 03:05 PM)BRtransplant Wrote:  How very typical of one of the few ULM fans in existence. You couldn't even get through your brown nosing post on USM's message board without feeling the need to mention us. Some things never change.

Of course, here you come popping out of the ground to add your 2 cents, so I’m not really sure who’s obsessed with whom here.

Also, he has a valid point. Win or lose, we put them on our schedule. Y’all once opted to just stay home at 9-3 rather than play them in a bowl.

looks like we might be headed to the dreaded Turlet Bowl this year..
09-09-2018 04:57 PM
Advertisement

OrlandoEagle Offline
Water Engineer

(09-09-2018 04:57 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  

looks like we might be headed to the dreaded Turlet Bowl this year..
You are optimistic!
09-09-2018 05:36 PM
Noodles Offline
All American

We won't win over 2 more games. This team is about to quit. Just watch.
09-09-2018 07:21 PM
BeagleUSM Offline
Thrillsville

Yes. Never forget that the best LaTech team ever sat at home during bowl season because they were scared of playing ULM in Shreveport.
09-09-2018 08:34 PM
Advertisement

Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

Never understood their thought process on that. We had beaten #8 Arkansas, taken Auburn to OT, and lost to Baylor by 4 points to a sold out crowd at home, yet they were too good to play us. To such a level the really good team they had’s players had to sit home instead of play in a probable capacity crowd Independence Bowl.
09-09-2018 09:52 PM
va-eagle Offline
1st String

(09-09-2018 07:21 PM)Noodles Wrote:  We won't win over 2 more games. This team is about to quit. Just watch.

Negative. We'll win 6 games and go bowling.
09-10-2018 11:57 AM
Eagleholic Offline
1st String

(09-09-2018 07:21 PM)Noodles Wrote:  We won't win over 2 more games. This team is about to quit. Just watch.

I'll take that bet
You're gonna regret
Cause I'm the best that's ever been!
09-12-2018 12:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.