https://twitter.com/huskie_nation/status...01665?s=21
09-03-2018 11:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
RE: Down goes Florida State
(09-03-2018 11:31 PM)BDB5yp Wrote:  They’re still much better than us but hey anything can happen:

Watching this game I thought of only one thing, someone is going to get hurt playing Florida State. I know FSU got handled, but they are at least 4 TDs better than the Huskies. The speed they play with is something NIU will not be able to even compete with. I came away from tonight thinking NIU will be able to play with FSU's offense for spurts at least, but on other side of the ball, FSU's defense is going to do bad bad things to our Huskies. Hats of to Va Tech though, my lord, I had no idea they were that physical of a team.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018 11:34 PM by MaddDawgz02.)
09-03-2018 11:33 PM
IWokeUpLikeThis Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, Chicago St
Virginia Tech looked great. Hopefully they’ll inject some new life into the CFP.
09-03-2018 11:36 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

(09-03-2018 11:36 PM)IWokeUpLikeThis Wrote:  Virginia Tech looked great. Hopefully they’ll inject some new life into the CFP.

Obviously a big talent gap with NIU and FSU, but in the relative sense, FSU's play selection looked NIUesque at times
09-03-2018 11:42 PM
Advertisement

MiamiHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
(09-03-2018 11:33 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  
(09-03-2018 11:31 PM)BDB5yp Wrote:  They’re still much better than us but hey anything can happen:

Watching this game I thought of only one thing, someone is going to get hurt playing Florida State. I know FSU got handled, but they are at least 4 TDs better than the Huskies. The speed they play with is something NIU will not be able to even compete with. I came away from tonight thinking NIU will be able to play with FSU's offense for spurts at least, but on other side of the ball, FSU's defense is going to do bad bad things to our Huskies. Hats of to Va Tech though, my lord, I had no idea they were that physical of a team.
Someone can just as easily get hurt playing against Presbyterian.
09-04-2018 07:11 AM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

(09-04-2018 07:11 AM)MiamiHuskie Wrote:  
(09-03-2018 11:33 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  

Someone can just as easily get hurt playing against Presbyterian.

Definitely. Mainly I was thinking of childers. If he is slow to make decisions against that team it will be a gore fest
09-04-2018 09:52 AM
bossman18 Offline
Water Engineer

Any rumors on start time? Trying to decide on hotel room timing...
09-04-2018 10:33 AM
PrideinthePack2 Offline
Special Teams

(09-04-2018 10:33 AM)bossman18 Wrote:  Any rumors on start time? Trying to decide on hotel room timing...

This definitely isnt a primetime match-up. Probably noon kick-off in Tallahassee.
09-04-2018 10:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.