We’re in rain delay.
09-01-2018 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

PSCNiner Offline
1st String

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: Charlotte Fordham
(09-01-2018 05:26 PM)Tintin Wrote:  Tarps on the infield and mound.

We’re in rain delay.
We are in our 3rd rain delay now. Charlotte up 13-7 at the half. Should be up a lot more. 4 trips in to red zone, resulting in only 1 TD and 2 field goals.
09-01-2018 08:44 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Left at halftime because we are so painfully boring to watch. Ended up being delayed anyone so it was the right decision.
09-01-2018 08:48 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
http://www.espn.com/college-football/sco...e/2/week/1

27-10 Charlotte early in the 4th.

Did you guys have nasty storms up there in Charlotte?
09-01-2018 09:44 PM
ghostofclt Offline
1st String

(09-01-2018 09:44 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  http://www.espn.com/college-football/sco...e/2/week/1

clt had to ground the zep
09-01-2018 09:53 PM
Advertisement

Tintin Offline
1st String

(09-01-2018 09:44 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  http://www.espn.com/college-football/sco...e/2/week/1

No storms really, just the light show. A little damp after the hour delay to start the game.

We’ll match our win total from last season.

Hope we get another one.
09-01-2018 10:24 PM
Norm DaNiner Offline
2nd String

(09-01-2018 08:48 PM)Niner National Wrote:  Left at halftime because we are so painfully boring to watch. Ended up being delayed anyone so it was the right decision.

Looked much better in the second half. Hard to gauge the team after all the delays. We held Fordham to -9 yards rushing. Timmy Horne looked like a man among boys. Reynolds looked much more comfortable in the second half. Should continue to start moving forward. Kid looks like a high IQ, accurate QB with a live arm. I am not sure we have had all three in one QB in the past. I feel like the offense was pretty vanilla on purpose last night. Didn't need to show much. Lambert has to be the worst time manager in the history of football. We will see what we have next week. Hopefully, without the lightening.
09-02-2018 08:47 AM
AppinSC Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: App State
(09-02-2018 08:47 AM)Norm DaNiner Wrote:  
(09-01-2018 08:48 PM)Niner National Wrote:  Left at halftime because we are so painfully boring to watch. Ended up being delayed anyone so it was the right decision.

Looked much better in the second half. Hard to gauge the team after all the delays. We held Fordham to -9 yards rushing. Timmy Horne looked like a man among boys. Reynolds looked much more comfortable in the second half. Should continue to start moving forward. Kid looks like a high IQ, accurate QB with a live arm. I am not sure we have had all three in one QB in the past. I feel like the offense was pretty vanilla on purpose last night. Didn't need to show much. Lambert has to be the worst time manager in the history of football. We will see what we have next week. Hopefully, without the lightening.

Oh, not to worry, we will be bringing the LIGHTNING!05-mafia
09-02-2018 10:12 AM
Norm DaNiner Offline
2nd String

(09-02-2018 10:12 AM)AppinSC Wrote:  
(09-02-2018 08:47 AM)Norm DaNiner Wrote:  

Oh, not to worry, we will be bringing the LIGHTNING!05-mafia

Bring it....04-chairshot Should be fun, I am not as discouraged as some of our fan base. This is a game that should be played every year. We have issues but I am sure our new AD will get them corrected. Lambert is just not head coach material. We will see what happens. See you Appys on Saturday.
09-02-2018 01:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.