Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Azeez AL-shaiir/FAU
Bookmark and Share
BlueRaiderBoy Offline
All American

I Root For: MTSU
Azeez AL-shaiir/FAU
Just saw Espin story on Azeez, the FAU Linebacker. Great story. Perfect Example of the type of national marketing and overall sports publicity CUSA schools have to generate to be relevant. Got to give it to Kiffen (or whoever pushed this material for FAU). And, the kid sound like he's got the right stuff.
08-26-2018 09:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OwlFamily Offline
FLORIDA ATLANTICS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

I Root For: FLORIDA ATLANTIC
RE: Azeez AL-shaiir/FAU
Hes a great player and an even better human being. Charlie Partridge may not of been able to coach well at the top but he damn sure knew how to spot high quality kids in both athletic ability and character.
08-26-2018 09:41 AM
Seminowl Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: FSU & FAU
(08-26-2018 09:41 AM)OwlFamily Wrote:  Hes a great player and an even better human being. Charlie Partridge may not of been able to coach well at the top but he damn sure knew how to spot high quality kids in both athletic ability and character.

Patridge is an Elite recruiter but he is a bad 4th quarter coach. His plays were all figured out by the 3rd quarter and his players we all tired out by the 4th.
08-26-2018 11:35 AM
Advertisement

goliath74 Offline

I Root For: FAU, FSU
(08-26-2018 11:35 AM)Seminowl Wrote:  
(08-26-2018 09:41 AM)OwlFamily Wrote:  Hes a great player and an even better human being. Charlie Partridge may not of been able to coach well at the top but he damn sure knew how to spot high quality kids in both athletic ability and character.

Patridge is an Elite recruiter but he is a bad 4th quarter coach. His plays were all figured out by the 3rd quarter and his players we all tired out by the 4th.

At least he never spiked on the fourth down.
08-26-2018 12:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
goliath74 Offline

I Root For: FAU, FSU
08-26-2018 12:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.