Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Long-time Trump Friend Gets Immunity to Corroborate Cohen
Momus Offline
Banned

I Root For: Myself
Long-time Trump Friend Gets Immunity to Corroborate Cohen
The Vise Tightens

No wonder Trump is in full meltdown. His close friend has agreed to an immunity deal along with another AMI executive to corroborate Cohen’s story. Mueller was genius to pass this part of the investigation to the SDNY office. Trump is flailing around talking about Jeff Sessions not being loyal enough because he won’t shut down the investigations! Haha! What a moron. One of you righties should explain to the Cheeto-in-Chief that the AG isn’t supposed to be loyal to the president. You righties elected the idiot tyrant you have always deserved.
08-23-2018 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
RE: Long-time Trump Friend Gets Immunity to Corroborate Cohen
what does this have to do with russia collusion -- the basis of mueller's charge ...

NYET (NO)
08-23-2018 01:00 PM
450bench Online

I Root For: Memphis
Lol. Straight up comedy from the left. As usual.

You libs will continue to lose and lose big time. And it's your own fault. You've gotten what you deserve and you've proven that you simply can't handle it.

I look forward to your losing ways continuing.

[Image: image_zpsshd9liqo.jpeg]
08-23-2018 01:03 PM
Momus Offline
Banned

I Root For: Myself
(08-23-2018 01:03 PM)450bench Wrote:  Lol. Straight up comedy from the left. As usual.

You libs will continue to lose and lose big time. And it's your own fault. You've gotten what you deserve and you've proven that you simply can't handle it.

Trump’s cronies who are heading to jail are the ones who have lost. Trump will join them eventually. Losers - all of them. But at least the righties got to have a president for a little while who validated and embraced their racist ways. So I guess the right-wingers didn’t end up with nothing.
08-23-2018 01:11 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
(08-23-2018 01:11 PM)Momus Wrote:  
(08-23-2018 01:03 PM)450bench Wrote:  Lol. Straight up comedy from the left. As usual.

Trump’s cronies who are heading to jail are the ones who have lost. Trump will join them eventually. Losers - all of them. But at least the righties got to have a president for a little while who validated and embraced their racist ways. So I guess the right-wingers didn’t end up with nothing.

so how will Trump join them exactly? 07-coffee3
08-23-2018 01:15 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech

You calling me a racist?
08-23-2018 01:15 PM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-23-2018 01:03 PM)450bench Wrote:  [Image: image_zpsshd9liqo.jpeg]

such a perfect depiction of liberals
08-23-2018 01:16 PM
450bench Online

Keep up the delusional thinking. The landslide 2020 Trump victory appreciates your consistency.
By the way, the proven losers are liberals and the entire Democratic Party.
You've got no one to blame but yourselves and guys like me truly appreciate it.
08-23-2018 01:17 PM
450bench Online

(08-23-2018 01:15 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

You calling me a racist?

Of course he is. He's calling all of us that. I just wonder what he'll call us after the landslide Trump win in 2020. We'll just refer to them as losers, much like we do now.
08-23-2018 01:20 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(08-23-2018 01:17 PM)450bench Wrote:  

Keep up the delusional thinking. The landslide 2020 Trump victory appreciates your consistency.

As do guys like me. It would be great comedy if it wasn't so tragic.
08-23-2018 01:22 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC

[Image: AnotherHastyAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif]

Can we be Nazis also, pretty please.
08-23-2018 01:29 PM
Advertisement

450bench Online

(08-23-2018 01:22 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(08-23-2018 01:17 PM)450bench Wrote:  

As do guys like me. It would be great comedy if it wasn't so tragic.

It is tragic. This country needs two thriving, coherent parties.
We used to shake hands and agree to disagree and would stand up for the other in defense of his differing opinion. Now, thanks to the left, conservatives have to literally defend themselves for simply having any opinion that differs from the leftist mindset.
It's pathetic and spells massive defeat for the left on a long term basis.
08-23-2018 01:39 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(It's OK to not keep re-quoting and re-quoting so that the posts aren't 10ft long including a dude in a hat wailing at the sky.)
08-23-2018 01:43 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
The "FEC violation" that isn't an FEC violation, per the former FEC chair, a democrat clinton pollster, and a democrat Harvard law professor.

Former FEC Chair Bradley Smith: https://www.dailywire.com/news/29365/for...acob-airey
Dershowitz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Q6Ki1zDmA
Mark Penn: http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/4...t-up-trump

And you must have missed anderson cooper last night, because lanny davis admitted that cohen doesn't have any information on the Trump Tower meeting, yet another non-crime.

Sad.

[Image: KY3nsq.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 01:46 PM by Kronke.)
08-23-2018 01:46 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

David Pecker of the National Enquirer will tell prosecutors about payments by Cohen on behalf of Trump to hookers during the campaign.

You can't make this stuff up.
08-23-2018 01:52 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
I've said it once and I'll say it again, resident alt-leftists seriously need to consider breaking their echo chamber and venturing out a bit when it comes to their news sources.

You absorb the same TDS propaganda 24/7, and have convinced yourselves that impeachment is right around the corner, and when it never happens, it makes you freakin' nuts.

I'm begging you, for your own good, health, well-being.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 01:53 PM by Kronke.)
08-23-2018 01:53 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(08-23-2018 01:15 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

You calling me a racist?

That's when you know you can discount anything after that.
08-23-2018 01:53 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(08-23-2018 01:43 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  (It's OK to not keep re-quoting and re-quoting so that the posts aren't 10ft long including a dude in a hat wailing at the sky.)

Just tell to trim their goats.
08-23-2018 01:54 PM
450bench Online

(08-23-2018 01:52 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  David Pecker of the National Enquirer will tell prosecutors about payments by Cohen on behalf of Trump to hookers during the campaign.

You can't make this stuff up.

There's a joke in there, um, everywhere, actually.
08-23-2018 01:56 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion

So tell me how my ways are racist. And be precise...
08-23-2018 02:11 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.