Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Jimbo may have to vacate his pending championship
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Jimbo may have to vacate his pending championship
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc...052434002/

Quote:Santino Marchiol had no difficulty deciding in June that he needed to leave Texas A&M. The hard choice was how to get his football career moving as quickly as possible at the highest level possible.

A four-star linebacker who enrolled at College Station in January 2017, he was hopeful even after his redshirt season ended with Kevin Sumlin’s firing and Jimbo Fisher’s arrival. Backed by a 10-year, $75 million contract, Fisher had vowed to make a culture change that would lift the Aggies into college football’s elite.

Over the next several months, however, Marchiol said he witnessed behavior that made him uncomfortable, including, he asserts, an assistant coach giving him cash to host top recruits on"unofficial" visits. Marchiol also said he and other players were evaluated in June practice sessions that were allegedly voluntary but were operated and observed outside the NCAA rule book.

The new coaching staff arrived with a mind-set that the team was soft, Marchiol said, and demeaning and vulgar language directed at players became common. Then the training staff at Texas A&M, he claims, mishandled an ankle injury that doctors had said would require caution because of a surgery Marchiol had that sidelined him in his freshman year.

Quote:The allegations against Texas A&M follow the arc of a more traditional NCAA controversy but are underscored by Chancellor John Sharp famously giving Fisher a national championship plaque with the date left open along with his $75 million contract. After firing Sumlin, who had a 51-26 record, the message for what Texas A&M expected was clear: No more messing around in the middle of the Southeastern Conference pack.

Quote:Marchiol detailed to USA TODAY Sports the allegations that formed the basis of what he submitted to Arizona’s compliance office. Marchiol acknowledged in the statement that NCAA bylaws required him to be honest and forthcoming and that a failure to do so could result in the loss of his own eligibility.

►On two separate weekends this spring, Marchiol told USA TODAY Sports, he was given hundreds of dollars in cash by linebackers coach Bradley Dale Peveto to entertain prospects on unofficial visits. Those recruiting visits occurred, he said, following the April 14 spring game with Zach Edwards, a three-star linebacker from Starkville, Mississippi, and the second weekend in June with four-star linebacker Christian Harris (now a Texas A&M verbal commitment) and Nakobe Dean from Horn Lake, Mississippi, ranked as the No. 1 inside linebacker in the country by Rivals.com.

While NCAA rules at the time allowed schools to give a student host $40 a day to entertain recruits during official visits, prospects must pay their own expenses for unofficial visits, meaning any money provided by coaches would be an NCAA rules violation.

Quote:When Texas A&M’s players returned after Memorial Day weekend, defensive coordinator Mike Elko brought his players into a meeting and made clear what he expected of them: “He said, ‘We’re going to have a lot of meetings and practices that aren’t technically required, but you guys have to be here because you’re way behind. We need to win,’ ” Marchiol said.

NCAA rules changed in 2014, allowing football programs to schedule up to eight hours of mandatory work a week in the summer months, with up to two of those hours available for film review. Anything beyond that is supposed to be student-led and organized, without coaches viewing or participating.

What Marchiol described, however, was more akin to a full-time job: Four days a week he would show up at the Texas A&M football facility at 9 a.m. for study hall and online classwork, not leaving until well after 6:30 p.m. In between, he described linebacker meetings to review film and discuss schemes that lasted between one and two hours and required conditioning sessions that lasted up to three hours (a schedule he provided showed his group had workouts scheduled from 1 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, but he said they frequently lasted longer).

Later in the afternoon, he said, he was expected to participate in “voluntary” 7-on-7 sessions where some coaches watched, called out plays and evaluated performance.

NCAA staff interpretations of Bylaw 17 states members of the on-field coaching staff are allowed to be present during the eight hours of required summer conditioning drills and that those drills, according to the bylaw, “(which) may simulate game activities are permissible, provided no offensive or defensive alignments are set up and no equipment related to the sport is used.”

While the bylaws are vague enough to allow for wide latitude — in other words, 7-on-7 isn’t a real offensive or defensive alignment — Marchiol described sessions that mirrored a standard football practice.

“We’d be in our defense running our plays and if the offense caught a ball you’d see Elko go running over and go, ‘What the f---? You’re supposed to (cover) here over the top,’” Marchiol said, describing a voluntary workout.

On Wednesdays, Marchiol said, players were required to arrive at 5:15 a.m. for conditioning drills with coaches that began at 5:30 a.m. If players showed up even a minute past 5:15 a.m., he said, the gates were closed and they were banished to the Stairmaster for 45 minutes.

According to an NCAA bylaw that became effective in August 2017 as part of a legislation package to address time demands for athletes, “required athletically related activities other than competition” are, with few exceptions, prohibited between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.

Quote:The third set of allegations Marchiol submitted to Arizona involves the handling of an ankle injury in June, which he said was the last straw that convinced him to transfer. On June 11, Marchiol said, he was warming up for a conditioning workout when he heard a “pop” while landing on his right foot.

Unable to put weight on it, Marchiol was immediately concerned because of the Lisfranc fracture he suffered in his other foot the previous spring. The Colorado doctor who surgically inserted three screws in his left foot had instructed him to be cautious with his feet, a warning the previous Texas A&M training staff under Sumlin took seriously, he said, by holding him out of practice last fall when he suffered an ankle sprain.

After Fisher got the job at Texas A&M, changes were made to the football program’s training staff, which hired Dan Jacobi from Mississippi State as the director of athletic training. Marchiol said he was examined on June 11 by Jacobi and athletic trainer Dalis Boyette, who taped his ankle and rubbed Tiger Balm on it.

According to Marchiol, Jacobi told him to take four ibuprofens and advised him that he should continue with the practice and that X-rays would be taken afterward. Marchiol said he returned to practice and ran 24 100-yard sprints until he could not feel his ankle anymore.

“Dan said there was no fracture but that it was a Grade 2 (ankle sprain) and there was probably some ligament damage,” Marchiol said. “I told him with the last staff I had this happen and I didn’t feel like I could be my best at practice. It was hard to even walk on. He made me feel stupid because he’d say something to reassure me but I know my body. My whole foot swelled up.”

Quote:Though Marchiol said he understands that speaking out about his last few months at Texas A&M will make him a target for criticism from those who believe he simply couldn’t cut it under Fisher, his attorney was adamant that laying all his cards on the table was the best path to overcoming the obstacles built into the system.

“When the stakes are this high, nobody should expect the student-athlete’s advocate to be pulling punches,” Mars said. “After all, what choice do you have when the transfer rules invite the disclosure of misconduct at the student-athlete’s former school as grounds for a waiver?"
08-21-2018 07:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: Jimbo may have to vacate his pending championship
(08-21-2018 07:13 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc...052434002/

Quote:Santino Marchiol had no difficulty deciding in June that he needed to leave Texas A&M. The hard choice was how to get his football career moving as quickly as possible at the highest level possible.

A four-star linebacker who enrolled at College Station in January 2017, he was hopeful even after his redshirt season ended with Kevin Sumlin’s firing and Jimbo Fisher’s arrival. Backed by a 10-year, $75 million contract, Fisher had vowed to make a culture change that would lift the Aggies into college football’s elite.

Over the next several months, however, Marchiol said he witnessed behavior that made him uncomfortable, including, he asserts, an assistant coach giving him cash to host top recruits on"unofficial" visits. Marchiol also said he and other players were evaluated in June practice sessions that were allegedly voluntary but were operated and observed outside the NCAA rule book.

The new coaching staff arrived with a mind-set that the team was soft, Marchiol said, and demeaning and vulgar language directed at players became common. Then the training staff at Texas A&M, he claims, mishandled an ankle injury that doctors had said would require caution because of a surgery Marchiol had that sidelined him in his freshman year.

Quote:The allegations against Texas A&M follow the arc of a more traditional NCAA controversy but are underscored by Chancellor John Sharp famously giving Fisher a national championship plaque with the date left open along with his $75 million contract. After firing Sumlin, who had a 51-26 record, the message for what Texas A&M expected was clear: No more messing around in the middle of the Southeastern Conference pack.

Quote:Marchiol detailed to USA TODAY Sports the allegations that formed the basis of what he submitted to Arizona’s compliance office. Marchiol acknowledged in the statement that NCAA bylaws required him to be honest and forthcoming and that a failure to do so could result in the loss of his own eligibility.

►On two separate weekends this spring, Marchiol told USA TODAY Sports, he was given hundreds of dollars in cash by linebackers coach Bradley Dale Peveto to entertain prospects on unofficial visits. Those recruiting visits occurred, he said, following the April 14 spring game with Zach Edwards, a three-star linebacker from Starkville, Mississippi, and the second weekend in June with four-star linebacker Christian Harris (now a Texas A&M verbal commitment) and Nakobe Dean from Horn Lake, Mississippi, ranked as the No. 1 inside linebacker in the country by Rivals.com.

While NCAA rules at the time allowed schools to give a student host $40 a day to entertain recruits during official visits, prospects must pay their own expenses for unofficial visits, meaning any money provided by coaches would be an NCAA rules violation.

Quote:When Texas A&M’s players returned after Memorial Day weekend, defensive coordinator Mike Elko brought his players into a meeting and made clear what he expected of them: “He said, ‘We’re going to have a lot of meetings and practices that aren’t technically required, but you guys have to be here because you’re way behind. We need to win,’ ” Marchiol said.

NCAA rules changed in 2014, allowing football programs to schedule up to eight hours of mandatory work a week in the summer months, with up to two of those hours available for film review. Anything beyond that is supposed to be student-led and organized, without coaches viewing or participating.

What Marchiol described, however, was more akin to a full-time job: Four days a week he would show up at the Texas A&M football facility at 9 a.m. for study hall and online classwork, not leaving until well after 6:30 p.m. In between, he described linebacker meetings to review film and discuss schemes that lasted between one and two hours and required conditioning sessions that lasted up to three hours (a schedule he provided showed his group had workouts scheduled from 1 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, but he said they frequently lasted longer).

Later in the afternoon, he said, he was expected to participate in “voluntary” 7-on-7 sessions where some coaches watched, called out plays and evaluated performance.

NCAA staff interpretations of Bylaw 17 states members of the on-field coaching staff are allowed to be present during the eight hours of required summer conditioning drills and that those drills, according to the bylaw, “(which) may simulate game activities are permissible, provided no offensive or defensive alignments are set up and no equipment related to the sport is used.”

While the bylaws are vague enough to allow for wide latitude — in other words, 7-on-7 isn’t a real offensive or defensive alignment — Marchiol described sessions that mirrored a standard football practice.

“We’d be in our defense running our plays and if the offense caught a ball you’d see Elko go running over and go, ‘What the f---? You’re supposed to (cover) here over the top,’” Marchiol said, describing a voluntary workout.

On Wednesdays, Marchiol said, players were required to arrive at 5:15 a.m. for conditioning drills with coaches that began at 5:30 a.m. If players showed up even a minute past 5:15 a.m., he said, the gates were closed and they were banished to the Stairmaster for 45 minutes.

According to an NCAA bylaw that became effective in August 2017 as part of a legislation package to address time demands for athletes, “required athletically related activities other than competition” are, with few exceptions, prohibited between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.

Quote:The third set of allegations Marchiol submitted to Arizona involves the handling of an ankle injury in June, which he said was the last straw that convinced him to transfer. On June 11, Marchiol said, he was warming up for a conditioning workout when he heard a “pop” while landing on his right foot.

Unable to put weight on it, Marchiol was immediately concerned because of the Lisfranc fracture he suffered in his other foot the previous spring. The Colorado doctor who surgically inserted three screws in his left foot had instructed him to be cautious with his feet, a warning the previous Texas A&M training staff under Sumlin took seriously, he said, by holding him out of practice last fall when he suffered an ankle sprain.

After Fisher got the job at Texas A&M, changes were made to the football program’s training staff, which hired Dan Jacobi from Mississippi State as the director of athletic training. Marchiol said he was examined on June 11 by Jacobi and athletic trainer Dalis Boyette, who taped his ankle and rubbed Tiger Balm on it.

According to Marchiol, Jacobi told him to take four ibuprofens and advised him that he should continue with the practice and that X-rays would be taken afterward. Marchiol said he returned to practice and ran 24 100-yard sprints until he could not feel his ankle anymore.

“Dan said there was no fracture but that it was a Grade 2 (ankle sprain) and there was probably some ligament damage,” Marchiol said. “I told him with the last staff I had this happen and I didn’t feel like I could be my best at practice. It was hard to even walk on. He made me feel stupid because he’d say something to reassure me but I know my body. My whole foot swelled up.”

Quote:Though Marchiol said he understands that speaking out about his last few months at Texas A&M will make him a target for criticism from those who believe he simply couldn’t cut it under Fisher, his attorney was adamant that laying all his cards on the table was the best path to overcoming the obstacles built into the system.

“When the stakes are this high, nobody should expect the student-athlete’s advocate to be pulling punches,” Mars said. “After all, what choice do you have when the transfer rules invite the disclosure of misconduct at the student-athlete’s former school as grounds for a waiver?"

He's an old dog Kaplony. What does that tell you about his tricks? If it is happening right off the bat at A&M he brought it with him.
08-21-2018 08:06 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(08-21-2018 08:06 PM)JRsec Wrote:  He's an old dog Kaplony. What does that tell you about his tricks? If it is happening right off the bat at A&M he brought it with him.

Yeah.

Kind OT but I noted in a post on the ACC board that if you want to see why FSU was in the position it was in last year just watch all three seasons of Last Chance U. When the focal point QB in all three seasons is a different former FSU QB you start to understand why when Francois went down they were forced to start a true freshman who looks like he had pipe cleaners for limbs. It also speaks to the culture of the program when you have repeated issues like they had at the QB position.
08-21-2018 09:06 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(08-21-2018 09:06 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(08-21-2018 08:06 PM)JRsec Wrote:  He's an old dog Kaplony. What does that tell you about his tricks? If it is happening right off the bat at A&M he brought it with him.

Yeah.

Kind OT but I noted in a post on the ACC board that if you want to see why FSU was in the position it was in last year just watch all three seasons of Last Chance U. When the focal point QB in all three seasons is a different former FSU QB you start to understand why when Francois went down they were forced to start a true freshman who looks like he had pipe cleaners for limbs. It also speaks to the culture of the program when you have repeated issues like they had at the QB position.

It was not lost on us how big of a head case and problem Winston was when Alabama and Auburn didn't press to get him.
08-21-2018 09:33 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(08-21-2018 09:33 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(08-21-2018 09:06 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

Yeah.

It was not lost on us how big of a head case and problem Winston was when Alabama and Auburn didn't press to get him.

I seem to recall he reached out to Texas and Mack Brown wasn't interested.
08-21-2018 09:43 PM
Advertisement

XLance Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Carolina
Wouldn't you hate to be an A&M administrator/fan/contributor knowing you were on the hook for $75 million (guaranteed) while the folks in Tallahassee are starting to exhale as a great weight is being lifted off of their shoulders?
08-22-2018 04:48 AM
10thMountain Offline
Heisman

I Root For: A&M, TCU
Eh I'll give my biased homer perspective on this for what it's worth

1) So it's been no secret that this kid doesn't want to play for Jimbo and wants to transfer to Arizona to play for Sumlin and his dad's buddy Mazzone. More than that, he doesn't want to sit out a year either. The new NCAA transfer rules allow for this...but only if you can prove extraordinary circumstances on why you should be released and then play immeadietly....well guess what we're just the first school this new poaching tactic is being used on. Get ready because until the rule is changed, it's gonna happen to your school too.

2) I'm not going to go the longhorn route and insist our program is squeaky clean and never ever bends the rules. But I'm also not going to say we're a renegade program openly flaunting major violations either. We do what all other programs including yours do. Things like "voluntary practices" that aren't actually voluntary. Was he given hundreds of dollars to entertain recruits? Maybe he was. Problem is there's no proof either way and he has a motive to lie. So far nobody has come forward to coroberate any of the accusations he's making.

3) Speaking of lies, the last bit about his leg is a total farce. I'll post them later but the smart guy posted a dumb frat daddy pic of himself at a restaurant (in shorts) a week after supposedly making him practice on a bad leg that was all "swollen and bruised" the pic shows no swelling or bruising at all. Again, thanks to NCAA rules, this kid has motive to say whatever he needs to get that year of eligibility

So we'll see what if anything comes of this. But I doubt anything does given the lack of evidence. Also remember, all these accusations are being made to the UAZ compliance office, NOT to the NCAA. Somehow I doubt he wants to make any of these accusations to the people who can rule him permanently ineligible for accepting cash and will retract all these statements once the NCAA comes knocking on his door.

Plus tOSU news drops soon so this will be forgotten pretty quick. Just my 2 cents
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018 09:07 AM by 10thMountain.)
08-22-2018 08:53 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(08-22-2018 08:53 AM)10thMountain Wrote:  Eh I'll give my biased homer perspective on this for what it's worth

1) So it's been no secret that this kid doesn't want to play for Jimbo and wants to transfer to Arizona to play for Sumlin and his dad's buddy Mazzone. More than that, he doesn't want to sit out a year either. The new NCAA transfer rules allow for this...but only if you can prove extraordinary circumstances on why you should be released and then play immeadietly....well guess what we're just the first school this new poaching tactic is being used on. Get ready because until the rule is changed, it's gonna happen to your school too.

2) I'm not going to go the longhorn route and insist our program is squeaky clean and never ever bends the rules. But I'm also not going to say we're a renegade program openly flaunting major violations either. We do what all other programs including yours do. Things like "voluntary practices" that aren't actually voluntary. Was he given hundreds of dollars to entertain recruits? Maybe he was. Problem is there's no proof either way and he has a motive to lie. So far nobody has come forward to coroberate any of the accusations he's making.

3) Speaking of lies, the last bit about his leg is a total farce. I'll post them later but the smart guy posted a dumb frat daddy pic of himself at a restaurant (in shorts) a week after supposedly making him practice on a bad leg that was all "swollen and bruised" the pic shows no swelling or bruising at all. Again, thanks to NCAA rules, this kid has motive to say whatever he needs to get that year of eligibility

So we'll see what if anything comes of this. But I doubt anything does given the lack of evidence. Also remember, all these accusations are being made to the UAZ compliance office, NOT to the NCAA. Somehow I doubt he wants to make any of these accusations to the people who can rule him permanently ineligible for accepting cash and will retract all these statements once the NCAA comes knocking on his door.

Plus tOSU news drops soon so this will be forgotten pretty quick. Just my 2 cents

If his leg was still swollen and bruised a week later, it would have been really serious. Jameis Winston. Crab legs. That's all you need to know about Jimbo Fisher's character.
08-22-2018 11:34 AM
P5PACSEC Offline
Banned

I Root For: P5- Texas Tech
(08-22-2018 11:34 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(08-22-2018 08:53 AM)10thMountain Wrote:  Eh I'll give my biased homer perspective on this for what it's worth

If his leg was still swollen and bruised a week later, it would have been really serious. Jameis Winston. Crab legs. That's all you need to know about Jimbo Fisher's character.

I agree about Jimbo's character but the NCAA won't do anything to A&M. This will soon be pushed under the rug.
08-22-2018 11:56 AM
Advertisement

10thMountain Offline
Heisman

Admittedly I'd be a little annoyed if we get chosen to be made an example of while nothing happens to PennState or Baylor for actual serious crimes

But we'll see. Right now all we have is a kid saying what he needs to say to get the release he wants.

And as I said: the NCAA transfer rule now incentizives this behavior. This won't be the last time this happens when a kid wants to transfer but not sit out a year
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018 12:20 PM by 10thMountain.)
08-22-2018 12:18 PM
Wedge Offline

I Root For: California
TAMU might lose a scholarship or two for the off-season workout violations, assuming the NCAA can show that they crossed the imaginary line between "voluntary" and "mandatory". That distinction reminds me of a company I once worked for long ago, which occasionally had an "optional" team meeting on Saturday morning. The supervisors kept track of attendance at the "optional" meetings and included that in everyone's annual reviews.
08-22-2018 12:43 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(08-22-2018 12:18 PM)10thMountain Wrote:  Admittedly I'd be a little annoyed if we get chosen to be made an example of while nothing happens to PennState or Baylor for actual serious crimes

But we'll see. Right now all we have is a kid saying what he needs to say to get the release he wants.

And as I said: the NCAA transfer rule now incentizives this behavior. This won't be the last time this happens when a kid wants to transfer but not sit out a year

The cash given to the kid to entertain other recruits won't stir any charges. For one there's nothing that proves an amount given and secondly the instructions were to entertain other recruits which means the number of recruits he was to entertain comes into question. Since it is legal to spend $40 per visiting prospect that's not going be an issue that brings charges.

The practice out of schedule if proven will be an issue, but probably not a big one since there is no history of this having been an ongoing problem.

I think the issue the NCAA may lock onto is the one pertaining to whether the visiting prospects were there on an "official" visit or not. That's more cut and dried. If you get dinged on that one it might cost you a scholarship, or simply be a stern warning.

The lesson here for A&M is that the A.D. will have to keep an eye on Jimbo because his methods are not up to date and never bring a spoiled brat into a Southern football program. It reminds me of Craig James's kid at Tech when Leach had his issues.

And I would say Sumlin's fingerprints are all over this one.
08-22-2018 12:44 PM
10thMountain Offline
Heisman

No doubt JR. If he wins his appeal Arizona gets a transfer LB who can play immeadietly instead of riding the pine for a year. Have no doubt his dad and the staff there coached him through what he needs to say

For those interested, SI has a really good article on the larger issue here about how the new transfer rule creates this situation and how it may affect programs going forward

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018...sfer-rules
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018 02:30 PM by 10thMountain.)
08-22-2018 02:28 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

(08-22-2018 12:43 PM)Wedge Wrote:  TAMU might lose a scholarship or two for the off-season workout violations, assuming the NCAA can show that they crossed the imaginary line between "voluntary" and "mandatory". That distinction reminds me of a company I once worked for long ago, which occasionally had an "optional" team meeting on Saturday morning. The supervisors kept track of attendance at the "optional" meetings and included that in everyone's annual reviews.

I don't know how you police that. Its pretty clear those summer workouts are mandatory at many places. Although when you have coaches there, they deserve at least a slap on the wrist.
08-23-2018 07:47 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(08-22-2018 02:28 PM)10thMountain Wrote:  No doubt JR. If he wins his appeal Arizona gets a transfer LB who can play immeadietly instead of riding the pine for a year. Have no doubt his dad and the staff there coached him through what he needs to say

For those interested, SI has a really good article on the larger issue here about how the new transfer rule creates this situation and how it may affect programs going forward

Well maybe it will shed some light on some shady practices. It could be a really good thing. Of course, Jimbo and the assistants have even more incentive to lie.
08-23-2018 07:48 AM
10thMountain Offline
Heisman

(08-23-2018 07:48 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(08-22-2018 02:28 PM)10thMountain Wrote:  No doubt JR. If he wins his appeal Arizona gets a transfer LB who can play immeadietly instead of riding the pine for a year. Have no doubt his dad and the staff there coached him through what he needs to say

Well maybe it will shed some light on some shady practices. It could be a really good thing. Of course, Jimbo and the assistants have even more incentive to lie.

I know your fingers are crossed but I also wouldn't get your hopes up
08-23-2018 08:46 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(08-23-2018 08:46 AM)10thMountain Wrote:  
(08-23-2018 07:48 AM)bullet Wrote:  

I know your fingers are crossed but I also wouldn't get your hopes up

The first sentence wasn't directed at A&M, but at anyone who had those transfers.
08-23-2018 07:42 PM
ken d Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: college sports
(08-22-2018 12:18 PM)10thMountain Wrote:  Admittedly I'd be a little annoyed if we get chosen to be made an example of while nothing happens to PennState or Baylor for actual serious crimes

"nothing happens to Penn State"? Really?
08-24-2018 07:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.