Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ECU Forum
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

I figured we could come up with our own specialized AUP for this board. Please give me some suggestions on possible items, and I will compile a final list after a while.

Here is an example or two....

*Using phrases like "Print It" to accentuate or to end your posts will immediately brand you as a <span style='color:red'>LOSER</span> ! You must realize that no one is going to come on this forum and quote (or Print) your ideas in any sort of periodicle, so claiming that your words could be printed is assinine and moronic. You will be taken out and flogged for such idiotic statements.

*You must disregard the majority of the posts made by mongo. He evidently suffered some kind of trauma and now can not decide on where his true allegiance lies.

Now its your turn.... :D

:ecu:
07-31-2004 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ecuacc4ever Offline
Resident Geek Musician

I Root For: ACC
SkunkworksDonatorsPWNER of Scout/Rivals

So, if I, out of the blue, said ECU would finish 8-3, we should disregard it...?

(not that I would make that prediction this season....)

--

Look... I don't believe ECU's long term best interests lie in C-USA membership. Most of you don't like that view, but that's not my problem. I will, however, respect your contrary views and not take personal shots towards you.

The only person I would ever take a personal shot towards is OTM, as 1) he's easy to tip off, and 2) it's fun doing so...

As for you, GrayBeard, and the rest of the Pirate fans over here, we're guaranteed to disagree on ECU's direction (as I believe she belongs in I-AA -- specifically the Southern Conference), but I'll be respectful. Will you...?

This is America, and it's perfectly fine to have differing opinions on the direction of our alma mater's athletic direction.

Print....er... nevermind 03-wink
07-31-2004 02:19 PM
PurplePeopleEater Offline
1st String

I Root For: East Carolina

DonatorsNCAAbbs LUG

[Image: lggirlt.jpg]
07-31-2004 03:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NT75
Unregistered

PurplePeopleEater Wrote:[Image: lggirlt.jpg]
Carolina is anything she tells me it is. :D 04-cheers
08-01-2004 02:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply
PiKappWags Offline
Capt'n Pabst

AUP # 3 ?

There will be no ill words toward squirrels. They run the world; seeing as how there are already enough people conspiring against us-- do NOT piss off the squirrels!!!!!!!!!
08-01-2004 06:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

1st String

DonatorsNCAAbbs LUG

PiKappWags Wrote:AUP # 3 ?

There will be no ill words toward squirrels. They run the world; seeing as how there are already enough people conspiring against us-- do NOT piss off the squirrels!!!!!!!!!
Wise man! 04-cheers 04-cheers
08-01-2004 07:21 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,

aww come on.... squirrels are only out to get a nut 03-wink 03-nutkick

PRINT IT :chair:
08-01-2004 09:09 PM
PiKappWags Offline
Capt'n Pabst

""""""PRINT IT :chair: """"""""

I had to stop going to Piratefans.net because I ran out of Ink PRINTing out all that crap. :D

And while we're on Emoticons... Ive never fully grasped this one :own3d:
I assume it means Owned... but why a 3 for the e I dont know = so i will continue to humbly admit Im a moron
08-02-2004 12:54 AM
1st String

DonatorsNCAAbbs LUG

If you were a gamer, you'd understand.

Quote:An interjection, used by the winner after decisively defeating the loser. An example of "leet-speak" in action.&nbsp; See also "pwned", "0wnz0red"

"liek omg lol u got own3d"

Leet-speak (or L337 5p34k) is something used online in games and other ways now. Here's a further explanation:

Quote:Sadly overused and watered down, l337, 1337, 133+ or however you spell it is a cypher-system where letters are replaced by numbers, symbols or combinations of the two. Initially used by hackers to evade detection, l337 5p33k was seized upon in early multiplayer games such as CounterStrike.

"l337" is a bastardisation of the word "elite", and thus has the same strict definition. More currently, l337 defines a mode of thinking/working or a caste system (eg, Largo from the online comic Megatokyo.com).

l337 as a language has gone the way of the "smiley" (remember when it was avante garde to put smileys in emails?), but it is still possible to be l337 (especially in online multiplayer games)and attaining l337n3t55 should not be discouraged

<a href='http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=own3d&r=f' target='_blank'>Here's the source</a>
08-02-2004 09:24 AM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies

MongoSlade Wrote:So, if I, out of the blue, said ECU would finish 8-3, we should disregard it...?

(not that I would make that prediction this season....)

--

Look... I don't believe ECU's long term best interests lie in C-USA membership. Most of you don't like that view, but that's not my problem. I will, however, respect your contrary views and not take personal shots towards you.

The only person I would ever take a personal shot towards is OTM, as 1) he's easy to tip off, and 2) it's fun doing so...

As for you, GrayBeard, and the rest of the Pirate fans over here, we're guaranteed to disagree on ECU's direction (as I believe she belongs in I-AA -- specifically the Southern Conference), but I'll be respectful. Will you...?

This is America, and it's perfectly fine to have differing opinions on the direction of our alma mater's athletic direction.

Print....er... nevermind 03-wink
Do you expect to be accepted on this forum? :rofl:

No way! I won't move to ban you (as you did me on SnB), but don't expect to be buddy buddy with Pirate Fans on this forum. There is way too much blood under the boat for that!

08-02-2004 12:36 PM
ecuacc4ever Offline
Resident Geek Musician

I Root For: ACC
SkunkworksDonatorsPWNER of Scout/Rivals

Buddy-buddy with you...? Why in God's name would I 1) expect that, or 2) want that?

:eek:
08-02-2004 01:10 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies

MongoSlade Wrote:Buddy-buddy with you...? Why in God's name would I 1) expect that, or 2) want that?

:eek:
Not buddy buddy with me, I said buddy buddy with PIRATE FANS.

If you want to post here, don't whine when we 1) slam your posts/opinions or 2) call you out as the turncoat you are!

08-02-2004 01:13 PM
Lethemeul Offline
Fancy Pants

I Root For: Pirates!

NCAAbbs LUGDonatorsFolding@NCAAbbs

AUP #4

Steve Logan can only be mentioned when speaking of the historical past. No whining/wishing he was still here. We get to shoot you in the stomach with the cannon (D'OH!) if you opine for Logan.
08-02-2004 02:59 PM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies

Lethemeul Wrote:AUP #4

Steve Logan can only be mentioned when speaking of the historical past. No whining/wishing he was still here. We get to shoot you in the stomach with the cannon (D'OH!) if you opine for Logan.
04-cheers 04-bow 04-cheers 04-bow

Ding, Ding, Ding...We have a winner! I like that one! :ecu:

This is post #1,400! :ecu:
08-02-2004 03:02 PM
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Question: Which is worse?

(a) shooting someone with "The Cannon"; or,
(b) putting "The Cannon" in a tube sock and whomping someone upside the head with it?

Just wondering. :D
08-02-2004 03:36 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies

lauramac Wrote:Question: Which is worse?

(a) shooting someone with "The Cannon"; or,
(b) putting "The Cannon" in a tube sock and whomping someone upside the head with it?

Just wondering. :D
You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with "The Cannon". Maybe you and OwlJacket should discuss it, and take care of the obsession! 03-wink

08-02-2004 03:39 PM
lauramac Offline

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Lethemeul started it. 03-razz
08-02-2004 03:42 PM
Advertisement

Lethemeul Offline
Fancy Pants

I Root For: Pirates!

NCAAbbs LUGDonatorsFolding@NCAAbbs

lauramac Wrote:Lethemeul started it.&nbsp; 03-razz
Now wait a minute! If I'd taken this thread to the gutter I'd take full credit for it, but I was just putting a 'Simpsons' episode to words.

Trying to get me in trouble. I'm gonna go tell my momma. 03-razz

03-wink
08-02-2004 03:48 PM
lauramac Offline

Nah, I'm just pestering Graybeard. You're in the crossfire, that's all. :D In other words, please don't start telling mommas! 05-hide
08-02-2004 03:50 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,

Quote:""""""PRINT IT&nbsp; :chair:&nbsp; """"""""

I had to stop going to Piratefans.net because I ran out of Ink PRINTing out all that crap.&nbsp; :D

I know right :rolleyes:

I must confess I never printed anything.
08-02-2004 09:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.