A Masterful Impromptu Press Conference

08-18-2018 09:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: A Masterful Impromptu Press Conference
it's masterful how genuine he is in the moment......

what's so screwed up, is too many beta vegan soy boy toys don't understand how to handle that in return.....

he's perfect.....he makes very smart and honest comments and can follow that up with the dumbest shite possible......

how can I NOT LIKE THAT on camera.....

do not kid yourself.....what goes on behind closed doors in an entire other animal.....

this is truly about as entertaining as politics could ever be in my skull cap.....

the comedy shows have fk'd this up worse than a 14 yr old hard-on at the nudie bar.....

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018 10:19 PM by stinkfist.)
08-18-2018 10:18 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
The white house front lawn sure is well manicured.
08-19-2018 12:10 AM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(08-19-2018 12:10 AM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  The white house front lawn sure is well manicured.

Why do you think we never see Obama?
08-19-2018 12:21 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
His off the cuff remarks come off far better than some of his prepared speeches. Although he still lacks the eloquence of an Obama, or even Bush for that matter, he's honing his craft and sounds more presidential each time I hear him. Mind you, sounding presidential wasn't a decider for me when I pulled that lever.
08-19-2018 07:04 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(08-19-2018 07:04 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  His off the cuff remarks come off far better than some of his prepared speeches. Although he still lacks the eloquence of an Obama, or even Bush for that matter, he's honing his craft and sounds more presidential each time I hear him. Mind you, sounding presidential wasn't a decider for me when I pulled that lever.

it's his ability to be human that is the appeal....

unscripted, he's as alpha as they come......

and the real beauty is he continues to back up his words in consistent manner....

washtub isn't used to that 'rhetoric'......

ol' boy has changed the game.....
08-19-2018 08:53 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
Trump was in good form there... problem was all the background noise that nearly — but not quite — drowned out his voice. Kinda metaphorical with Trump and the MSM every day for past 3 years.
08-19-2018 11:34 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(08-19-2018 11:34 AM)Native Georgian Wrote:  Trump was in good form there... problem was all the background noise that nearly — but not quite — drowned out his voice. Kinda metaphorical with Trump and the MSM every day for past 3 years.

which works in his favor.....

it's too funny how people don't understand the Geppetto principle.....
08-19-2018 11:41 AM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
I like that right away trump mentions that they're looking at twice a year reporting vs quarterly (2x vs 4x) noting we've been too- short-term focused at the expense of longer-term vision, which we have badly needed in this country for a long, long time. I don't know exactly how they would do that and make it stick as the new normal, or what they would need to mandate, but I think that change would be verrry good for American interests, workers, business owners, shareholders and all. A few accou8ntants and brokers might get a bit pissed, but the good ones will shine as they will be able to make that change work for them at the expense of their lesser peers. Also same goes for lawyers. Well, what can you say about that? Three bad.
08-19-2018 07:12 PM
stinkfist Offline

(08-19-2018 07:12 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  I like that right away trump mentions that they're looking at twice a year reporting vs quarterly (2x vs 4x) noting we've been too- short-term focused at the expense of longer-term vision, which we have badly needed in this country for a long, long time. I don't know exactly how they would do that and make it stick as the new normal, or what they would need to mandate, but I think that change would be verrry good for American interests, workers, business owners, shareholders and all. A few accou8ntants and brokers might get a bit pissed, but the good ones will shine as they will be able to make that change work for them at the expense of their lesser peers. Also same goes for lawyers. Well, what can you say about that? Three bad.

not a fan....but I understand the posit....

he's looking at less impact relative to short term releasing of numbers....

the numbers will always play out and be revised upward/downward as req'd.....

it's a fight not worth getting into.....
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018 08:28 PM by stinkfist.)
08-19-2018 08:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.