https://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/stor...987697002/
08-14-2018 07:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Broncodan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Broncos!!
RE: Bellamy article from BC
Please stay healthy, we all saw what he did freshman year. We need another reliable back. Jamari can get the tough yards but we need Bellamy to get outside and open space, his speed is so explosive
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2018 09:39 PM by Broncodan.)
08-14-2018 09:39 PM
brovol Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/ARMY
I like both Bellamy and Bogan, but think Bogan should be to #1 back, as he really has a knack for finding holes. Both must stay healthy. Both are quick, and as I have said many times, I wish we would run more on third and longer downs (6-12 yards). Both of our backs are quick, speedy, and if they have a little space they always have the instinct to break big plays.

Bogan seems like a great leader for the team. Articulate and passionate.

We have the running backs to be great. We did last year too. Hope we use them properly.
08-15-2018 06:54 AM
Brindlee2015 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WMU
(08-15-2018 06:54 AM)brovol Wrote:  I like both Bellamy and Bogan, but think Bogan should be to #1 back, as he really has a knack for finding holes. Both must stay healthy. Both are quick, and as I have said many times, I wish we would run more on third and longer downs (6-12 yards). Both of our backs are quick, speedy, and if they have a little space they always have the instinct to break big plays.

We have the running backs to be great. We did last year too. Hope we use them properly.

And that they not get "broken".
08-15-2018 07:24 AM
Advertisement

RunningGame Offline
All American

Bogan would be a #1 at a large majority of schools in the country, and was arguably better overall than Jarvion. Bellamy is a better overall runner on first and second down than both of them. Tucker is great, too, Walker has skills, and even our walk-on RB, Davie, is lightning quick. We have an embarrassment of riches in the backfield.
08-15-2018 07:29 AM
brovol Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/ARMY
(08-15-2018 07:24 AM)Brindlee2015 Wrote:  
(08-15-2018 06:54 AM)brovol Wrote:  I like both Bellamy and Bogan, but think Bogan should be to #1 back, as he really has a knack for finding holes. Both must stay healthy. Both are quick, and as I have said many times, I wish we would run more on third and longer downs (6-12 yards). Both of our backs are quick, speedy, and if they have a little space they always have the instinct to break big plays.

True. We don't want a "broke-back mountain".
08-15-2018 07:39 AM
AFLAGWA Offline
1st String

I Root For: Snow Days!
(08-15-2018 07:39 AM)brovol Wrote:  

Dear lord...
08-15-2018 08:14 AM
Brindlee2015 Offline
2nd String

(08-15-2018 07:39 AM)brovol Wrote:  

=D
08-15-2018 08:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.