Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FSU tickets (NIU Section)
Bookmark and Share
randyfensfanclub1 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
Anyone get tix from NIU for this game, have them?

Was wondering on the section. Guessing it's likely 116-117.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018 09:54 AM by randyfensfanclub1.)
08-13-2018 09:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cosine4 Offline
2nd String

RE: FSU tickets (NIU Section)
My family will be in section 15 row 7.

Sent from my SM-N950U using CSNbbs mobile app
08-16-2018 01:46 PM
AndyB13 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Niu
Any idea when the game time will be announced? I'm trying to figure out travel plans!
08-16-2018 02:11 PM
niu1980 Offline
2nd String

(08-16-2018 02:11 PM)AndyB13 Wrote:  Any idea when the game time will be announced? I'm trying to figure out travel plans!

NIU contacted Florida State this week about the game time and it looks like we may not know until 12 days before the game. How the matchup is looking at that time will determine where the video broadcast ends up.

Tickets will be distributed after football and volleyball season tickets and Iowa tickets get sent out this coming week.
08-17-2018 08:04 AM
Advertisement

pantone1935 Offline
All American

I Root For: huskies
options for NIU vs FSU: ABC, ESPN networks, ACC, ACC regional sports networks, ACC network extra. Probably forget about ABC and ACC network extra. The VA Tech/Old Dominion and NC State/Marshall are scheduled for CBSSN. BC @ Purdue will on ABC, ESPN or ESPN@.
I am guessing that will be a noon start eastern. Other matchups (ACC):
Clemson @ GA Tech
Louisville @ Virginia
Pittsburg @ N Carolina (hopefully these will all be day games and will be on ACC network and or ESPN networks.
Other non conference matchups:
N C Central @ Duke
FIU @ Miami
U Conn @ Syracuse (probably a noon start)
Notre Dame @ Wake Forrest (hopefully on NBC?)

NIU @ FSU

Still too early to tell but hopefully a 7pm start on ACC or ESPN network.

OH and Andy you better get your reservations in, especially hotel/motel. Tally is small and there is price gouging on game weekends. Also keep in mind this is 12 days from the peak of hurricane season. They are predicting a favorable low number of storms, but you never know.

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08-17-2018 09:50 AM
HuskiePride12 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, WHITE SOX
Maybe it turns into a prime time night game against two ranked teams as we come in 2-0 to this game 05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018 11:41 AM by HuskiePride12.)
08-17-2018 11:40 AM
thxjoenovak Offline
Heisman

(08-17-2018 11:40 AM)HuskiePride12 Wrote:  Maybe it turns into a prime time night game against two ranked teams as we come in 2-0 to this game 05-stirthepot

Not to nit-pick, but that'll be game #4.
08-17-2018 01:13 PM
Advertisement

Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
We’ll be 2-0 going into the CMU game, and 2-1 going into Tallahassee.
08-17-2018 01:53 PM
All American

I'll take a night game. Really don't feel like leaivng Panama City Beach at 6am.03-zzz

Less sun at game, more Speedo time in the water!02-13-banana
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018 03:28 PM by randyfensfanclub1.)
08-17-2018 03:27 PM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
(08-17-2018 03:27 PM)randyfensfanclub1 Wrote:  I'll take a night game. Really don't feel like leaivng Panama City Beach at 6am.03-zzz

This has always been my mantra. However, I really need to stretch that Speedo to get it on. I once put on my Speedo and couldn't find it for months.
08-17-2018 03:33 PM
Advertisement

All American

(08-17-2018 03:33 PM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(08-17-2018 03:27 PM)randyfensfanclub1 Wrote:  I'll take a night game. Really don't feel like leaivng Panama City Beach at 6am.03-zzz

This has always been my mantra. However, I really need to stretch that Speedo to get it on. I once put on my Speedo and couldn't find it for months.

03-lmfao

I really do have a Speedo. It's a regular suit, Speedo brand. I do make my friends and family cringe though when I say I am putting my Speedo on. If unaware, they try not to look til I get in the water.04-bolt
08-17-2018 07:16 PM
PiKappNoleATL Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Florida State
Visitor tickets are usually in sections 15, 16 and 117 if purchasing through NIU. That side of the stadium is in the direct sunlight if it becomes a day game. In September, not a fun place to sit. However, if you don't mind sitting on the other side with mostly FSU fans, you will be shaded the entire game. Below is is a good graphic for the stadium. The large TV and scoreboard is above the north end zone.

[Image: 2017-Doak-Seat-Map.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018 09:27 AM by PiKappNoleATL.)
08-22-2018 09:26 AM
pantone1935 Offline
All American

I Root For: huskies
(08-22-2018 09:26 AM)PiKappNoleATL Wrote:  Visitor tickets are usually in sections 15, 16 and 117 if purchasing through NIU. That side of the stadium is in the direct sunlight if it becomes a day game. In September, not a fun place to sit. However, if you don't mind sitting on the other side with mostly FSU fans, you will be shaded the entire game. Below is is a good graphic for the stadium. The large TV and scoreboard is above the north end zone.

[Image: 2017-Doak-Seat-Map.jpg]

The other question: Is there any non-booster parking. Maybe the basketball arena, or is that booster only?

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08-22-2018 09:58 AM
Advertisement

PiKappNoleATL Offline
2nd String

(08-22-2018 09:58 AM)pantone1935 Wrote:  The other question: Is there any non-booster parking. Maybe the basketball arena, or is that booster only?

Yes, you can park at the Leon County Civic Center - the basketball arena and take a shuttle over to the game. Not a big fan as at the end of the game you just want to get to your car and sometimes you have to wait in line for multiple shuttles as it is a real cluster at that point.

There are also multiple areas around the stadium that charge for parking. I have a parking pass for Lot 29 in the booster lot if a VERY trustworthy person will mail it back. You only get one, and it gets scanned for each game. I need it for the Wake Forest game as they are having a T-Pain and Outkast concert at the stadium afterwards. 02-13-banana
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018 10:34 AM by PiKappNoleATL.)
08-22-2018 10:33 AM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
(08-22-2018 10:33 AM)PiKappNoleATL Wrote:  
(08-22-2018 09:58 AM)pantone1935 Wrote:  The other question: Is there any non-booster parking. Maybe the basketball arena, or is that booster only?

Yes, you can park at the Leon County Civic Center - the basketball arena and take a shuttle over to the game. Not a big fan as at the end of the game you just want to get to your car and sometimes you have to wait in line for multiple shuttles as it is a real cluster at that point.

There are also multiple areas around the stadium that charge for parking. I have a parking pass for Lot 29 in the booster lot if a VERY trustworthy person will mail it back. You only get one, and it gets scanned for each game. I need it for the Wake Forest game as they are having a T-Pain and Outkast concert at the stadium afterwards. 02-13-banana

Those season ticket donation requirements look pretty reasonable. I suppose the required donation for good parking is much higher.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018 04:11 PM by Dog Fan.)
08-22-2018 04:10 PM
PiKappNoleATL Offline
2nd String

(08-22-2018 04:10 PM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(08-22-2018 10:33 AM)PiKappNoleATL Wrote:  

Those season ticket donation requirements look pretty reasonable. I suppose the required donation for good parking is much higher.

It is included with your booster level, and the donation requirements count towards a booster level. I am at $600 a year so I qualify for good seats and get a parking pass for football and basketball. I think other top P5 schools require a much larger donation so I am pretty happy with what I do pay. Season tickets are also pretty reasonable at $350-$650 a ticket depending where you want to sit. Some seasons you can make that up with one game - like when ND travels to Tallahassee.
08-22-2018 09:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.