http://www.college-sports-journal.com/
08-11-2018 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
RE: College Sports Journal Previews
Garbage. Why don't you post a link directly to what you f*ckers say it is? I'm not scrolling down trough your click bait bullsh*t.
08-11-2018 11:05 PM
Curtzilla Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Kyle Busch
Your site is truly junk. Teams not listed in alpha order or organized by conference. Nobody's surfing 50+ pages.
08-11-2018 11:47 PM
Advertisement

Jack Bauer Offline
1st String

I Root For: WKU
Wow I had to see it to believe it. It really is that bad. You have 138 pages to go through to find your team. If you miss a page good luck terrible site design.
08-12-2018 04:10 AM
ODU Oldtimer Offline
All American

I Root For: .ODU

Lion's Den Poster of the Year
(08-12-2018 04:10 AM)Jack Bauer Wrote:  Wow I had to see it to believe it. It really is that bad. You have 138 pages to go through to find your team. If you miss a page good luck terrible site design.

Garbage for sure. NO RESEACH just copy and past from past years. Info is out of date. Found ODU has stadium capacity at 19,818 that was 6 years ago before the stadium was redesigned when we transition to FBS now over 20K. No problem 6 year old information is fine for bad reporting and lack of research.

Sarcasm.....Amazing prediction research on why ODU will be 6th in the East. Yep his detailed reporting and research is INCREDIABLE....

A massive amount of inside reporting and research here...yep here is his one paragraph assessment of why he feels ODU will place 6th in the EAST of CUSA.

"Fearless Prediction: Coach Wilder has never suffered back-to-back losing seasons at Old Dominion and there’s reason to believe his team could improve significantly in 2018. The key will be avoiding another massive wave of injuries and using last year’s unexpected experience.

Funny, his research shows we will "improve significantly in 2018" from last year, but finish the same as last years final placement.... Wonderful "Fearless Prediction" WOW he went out on a limb there.....

Don't waste your time …….. "GARBAGE"
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018 08:21 AM by ODU Oldtimer.)
08-12-2018 08:16 AM
Advertisement

JCMiner Offline
All American

I Root For: UTEP
I got to page 14 before one of those stupid pop up amazon gift card ads took over the page. If anyone sees UTEP while searching for their team please let me know which page we are in.
08-12-2018 12:04 PM
12thmonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(08-12-2018 12:04 PM)JCMiner Wrote:  I got to page 14 before one of those stupid pop up amazon gift card ads took over the page. If anyone sees UTEP while searching for their team please let me know which page we are in.

LOL its like losing track of a child at a small town carnival. Hey Rob have you seen Jimmy? This is one of the worst researched and written article and i guess every aspiring sports writer and college kid who is in search of a summer project has to start somewhere.
08-12-2018 12:09 PM
Advertisement

Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
I was on the Liberty page for kicks. They linked to their review page. Not very complimentary, predict they will be 6th team in Va!! Great smack material which I promptly jumped on.
08-12-2018 01:11 PM
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
(08-11-2018 10:22 PM)CSJ-Kent Wrote:  Check out the CUSA teams at our site.

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/

1. Take a journalism and even just a writing class, your writing sucks.
2. Take a computer programing class, your site is a garbled up piece of garbage.
3. You should rename your site "Click Bait U".

Next time you want to try something like this then organize everyone by classification and then by conference so its easy to find. You don't have say BYU next to Wingate or JMU next to Alabama, that makes no sense, unless you are exactly like #3, a click bait.
08-12-2018 01:20 PM
ODU Oldtimer Offline
All American

I Root For: .ODU

Lion's Den Poster of the Year
(08-12-2018 01:11 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  I was on the Liberty page for kicks. They linked to their review page. Not very complimentary, predict they will be 6th team in Va!! Great smack material which I promptly jumped on.

Even more telling is this "GUY" has Richmond listed as the 4th best team in Virginia.

However, In the CAA preseason poll released on July 24, 2018, the Spiders were predicted to finish in seventh place.

Predicted finish Team
1 James Madison 241 (21)
2 New Hampshire 206 (2)
3 Delaware 182 4
4 Stony Brook 169 5
5 Elon 168 (1) 6
6 Villanova 164 7
7 Richmond 127

Last year the Spiders finished 6 -5 Losses to unranked Delaware, Elon as well as Sam Houston St, Stony Brook and JMU. Richmond is a no show on the FCS top 25 rankings as well.

There is no way Richmond could beat ODU this year or even potentially in the future. ODU has never lost to Richmond. Reviewing the 20 games the Monarchs have played against Virginia football teams, the Monarchs have lost 2 games. Once to W&M and once to VA Tech.

All Time Virginia Football Games against ODU 18 -2
Virginia Union 1-0-0
Virginia Military Institute 2-0-0
Richmond (VA) 2-0-0
Norfolk St. (VA) 3-0-0
Liberty (VA) 1-0-0
James Madison (VA) 2-0-0
Hampton (VA) 5-0-0
William & Mary (VA) 2-1-0

Not that the OS is the bible for pre-season projections, but OS has ODU listed at 86. This ridicules guy has ODU 117 out of the 130 FBS programs.
08-12-2018 05:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.