Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Team Taint Files Butthurt Complaint Over The Judge
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Team Taint Files Butthurt Complaint Over The Judge
“[T]he judge’s condescending attitude [could give] the jury the impression that the prosecution’s case is dubious,” said a former US Deputy Solicitor General. “This is an especially severe risk when the core of the case is the testimony of a co-conspirator who is admittedly a thief, liar, and embezzler. When the standard of proof is ‘beyond a reasonable doubt,’ there is no margin for error.”

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

https://saraacarter.com/the-special-coun...ort-judge/
08-09-2018 02:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: Team Taint Files Butthurt Complaint Over The Judge
03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl

Quote:The federal judge overseeing the Paul Manafort trial conceded Thursday morning that he made a mistake in chastising special counsel Robert Mueller’s prosecutors a day earlier in front of the jury.

Addressing the jurors before prosecutors called their first witness of the day, U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis said he “may well have been wrong” on Wednesday when he slammed the Mueller team for allowing an expert witness from the IRS to remain in the courtroom while other witnesses were testifying.

“This robe doesn’t make me anything other than human,” Ellis told the court on Thursday morning after instructing the jury to forget what he had said to the Mueller team about the IRS witness. “You’ve got to put that aside.”
Manafort trial Day 8: Judge concedes fault after Mueller protest, Airbnb exec takes the stand
08-09-2018 03:05 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(08-09-2018 03:05 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl

Quote:The federal judge overseeing the Paul Manafort trial conceded Thursday morning that he made a mistake in chastising special counsel Robert Mueller’s prosecutors a day earlier in front of the jury.

Addressing the jurors before prosecutors called their first witness of the day, U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis said he “may well have been wrong” on Wednesday when he slammed the Mueller team for allowing an expert witness from the IRS to remain in the courtroom while other witnesses were testifying.

“This robe doesn’t make me anything other than human,” Ellis told the court on Thursday morning after instructing the jury to forget what he had said to the Mueller team about the IRS witness. “You’ve got to put that aside.”
Manafort trial Day 8: Judge concedes fault after Mueller protest, Airbnb exec takes the stand

This isnt what they were butthurt and filed their complaint over. Nice fail.
08-09-2018 03:07 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-09-2018 03:07 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(08-09-2018 03:05 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl

Wrong troll.
[Image: 200w.webp]

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000165-...ff24210001
08-09-2018 03:09 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

Hours later, when prosecutors tried to introduce an exhibit that was dozens of pages long, Ellis interjected: "There might be some kind soul on the jury who thinks they need to leaf through all this stuff -- and it isn't true."

The Mueller team relented and only entered 11 pages into evidence.

ooops........ Another RedWingFail
08-09-2018 03:10 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(08-09-2018 03:09 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Wrong troll.

Whats up with the name calling?
08-09-2018 03:12 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Online
Legend

So, in conclusion, if the "core" of your prosecution is an admitted thief, liar, and embezzler, the prosecution shouldnt due stupid stuff like trying to call witnesses out of order, redefining a term already agreed upon on the jury statements, and rolling their eyes at the judge.
08-09-2018 03:12 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(08-09-2018 03:12 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Wrong troll.

Its Tom's way of admitting defeat. Its either that, or he disappears for a couple of weeks from a thread.
08-09-2018 03:13 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-09-2018 03:10 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Hours later, when prosecutors tried to introduce an exhibit that was dozens of pages long, Ellis interjected: "There might be some kind soul on the jury who thinks they need to leaf through all this stuff -- and it isn't true."

About what I expected from you, a ridiculous and pathetic deflection to something not even on the radar of this thread. Totally incapable of admitting you were wrong.

The motion was about the IRS agent and the IRS agent alone. I linked the motion in my previous post. You need it read to you? 01-wingedeagle
08-09-2018 03:14 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Wrong troll.

It's not name calling, it's what he is. To wit:
https://csnbbs.com/thread-855059-post-15...id15424018
08-09-2018 03:15 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(08-09-2018 03:14 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-09-2018 03:10 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Hours later, when prosecutors tried to introduce an exhibit that was dozens of pages long, Ellis interjected: "There might be some kind soul on the jury who thinks they need to leaf through all this stuff -- and it isn't true."

About what I expected from you, a ridiculous and pathetic deflection to something not even on the radar of this thread. Totally incapable of admitting you were wrong.

The motion was about the IRS agent and the IRS agent alone. I linked the motion in my previous post. You need it read to you? 01-wingedeagle

Wrong again, because you can only believe what you are spoon-fed.

Team Taint is butthurt that the judge keeps calling out their shenanigans. But they couldnt file anything because the judge was correct in calling out their misdeeds and liars on the stand They may have filed the motion over the AirBnb witness, but the judge already said he was wrong on that and instructed the jury so. But he wasnt flying off on the handle, witnesses arent allowed to be in court until they are called, although he apparently gave permission for this one to be there.

Now that team taint filed a complaint over something the judge already corrected, he has gone back to blasting them about their evidence on front of the jury.

Again, they filed this because they are butthurt over how he has treated them and made them cry. But if you believe the airbnb witness was the reason they filed, they you are simply a spoonfed individual.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 03:20 PM by UofMstateU.)
08-09-2018 03:19 PM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech

Wrong troll.

You should report him. If not familiar with the details of how, just ask him. 03-lmfao
08-09-2018 03:19 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(08-09-2018 03:19 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Wrong troll.

You should report him. If not familiar with the details of how, just ask him. 03-lmfao

03-lmfao
08-09-2018 03:21 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-09-2018 03:19 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

Team Taint is butthurt that the judge keeps calling out their shenanigans. But they couldnt file anything because the judge was correct in calling out their misdeeds and liars on the stand They may have filed the motion over the AirBnb witness, but the judge already said he was wrong on that and instructed the jury so. But he wasnt flying off on the handle, witnesses arent allowed to be in court until they are called, although he apparently gave permission for this one to be there.

Now that team taint filed a complaint over something the judge already corrected, he has gone back to blasting them about their evidence on front of the jury.

Again, they filed this because they are butthurt over how he has treated them and made them cry. But if you believe the airbnb witness was the reason they filed, they you are simply a spoonfed individual.

You're hopeless and hapless.

Again, read the damned motion...I already linked for you. The motion was because the judge said a previously called witness (the IRS agent) was not allowed in the court room. It was not a complaint over that AirBnb witness.

Quote:The record demonstrates that the Court mistakenly faulted the government for permitting IRS revenue agent Michael Welch, the government’s expert witness, to remain in the courtroom during the proceedings, when in fact on the first day of trial the Court had expressly granted the government’s motion to do so. The Court’s reprimand of government counsel suggested to the jury—incorrectly—that the government had acted improperly and in contravention of Court rules. This prejudice should be cured.

So they filed the motion and made this request:
Quote:For these reasons, the government requests that the Court give the referenced curative jury instruction at the start of the proceedings on August 9, 2018.

And that's exactly what happened. He corrected the record for the jury this morning as I previously quoted in Post #2:
Quote:“This robe doesn’t make me anything other than human,” Ellis told the court on Thursday morning after instructing the jury to forget what he had said to the Mueller team about the IRS witness. “You’ve got to put that aside.”
08-09-2018 04:08 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Wrong troll.

It's really quite fascinating how I'm apparently the only one who knows how to click on the Report button but I still get my fair share of warnings and posts removed. Odd.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 04:10 PM by Redwingtom.)
08-09-2018 04:09 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(08-09-2018 04:08 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-09-2018 03:19 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

You're hopeless and hapless.

Again, read the damned motion...I already linked for you. The motion was because the judge said a previously called witness (the IRS agent) was not allowed in the court room. It was not a complaint over that AirBnb witness.

Quote:The record demonstrates that the Court mistakenly faulted the government for permitting IRS revenue agent Michael Welch, the government’s expert witness, to remain in the courtroom during the proceedings, when in fact on the first day of trial the Court had expressly granted the government’s motion to do so. The Court’s reprimand of government counsel suggested to the jury—incorrectly—that the government had acted improperly and in contravention of Court rules. This prejudice should be cured.

So they filed the motion and made this request:
Quote:For these reasons, the government requests that the Court give the referenced curative jury instruction at the start of the proceedings on August 9, 2018.

And that's exactly what happened. He corrected the record for the jury this morning as I previously quoted in Post #2:
Quote:“This robe doesn’t make me anything other than human,” Ellis told the court on Thursday morning after instructing the jury to forget what he had said to the Mueller team about the IRS witness. “You’ve got to put that aside.”

(08-09-2018 04:09 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-09-2018 03:07 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  This isnt what they were butthurt and filed their complaint over. Nice fail.

Wrong troll.

It's really quite fascinating how I'm apparently the only one who knows how to click on the Report button but I still get my fair share of warnings and posts removed. Odd.

or that reveal “continual agitation and hostility
toward counsel

This is a DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE MOTION.

Team Taint is butthurt that the judge keeps reprimanding them and making them cry. You believe its because of this particular incident. Its not. Their shenanigans arent being tolerated.
08-09-2018 05:19 PM
Advertisement

HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN
The case should be dismissed.

#EndTheCrookedWitchHunts
08-09-2018 06:31 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
I’ve said before that I believe Manafort wouldn't be getting prosecuted if he hadn’t worked on the Trump campaign. And I’m really not okay with that, at all.

At the same time, a lot of Judge Ellis’ remarks have struck me as biased/inappropriate. Very reminiscent of Judge Sirica in the Watergate trials, except Sirica had his thumb on the pro-conviction side of the scale, and Ellis on the pro-acquittal side.
08-09-2018 07:29 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(08-09-2018 02:34 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  “[T]he judge’s condescending attitude [could give] the jury the impression that the prosecution’s case is dubious,” said a former US Deputy Solicitor General. “This is an especially severe risk when the core of the case is the testimony of a co-conspirator who is admittedly a thief, liar, and embezzler. When the standard of proof is ‘beyond a reasonable doubt,’ there is no margin for error.”

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

https://saraacarter.com/the-special-coun...ort-judge/

HELP!!! THE JUDGE IS MAKING IT HARD TO HIDE HOW SHAKY OUR CASE IS.

Sincerely,

Ferris Mueller.
08-09-2018 09:21 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
I would have said the same thing.

It wasn't proper of the Judge.
08-09-2018 09:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.