Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Would someone PLEASE make the man go away!
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
Would someone PLEASE make the man go away!
Quote:Mueller examining Trump's tweets in wide-ranging obstruction inquiry

For years, President Donald Trump has used Twitter as his go-to public relations weapon, mounting a barrage of attacks on celebrities and then political rivals even after advisers warned he could be creating legal problems for himself.

Those concerns now turn out to be well founded. The special counsel, Robert Mueller, is scrutinizing tweets and negative statements from the president about Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former FBI director James Comey, according to three people briefed on the matter.

Several of the remarks came as Trump was also privately pressuring the men — both key witnesses in the inquiry — about the investigation, and Mueller is examining whether the actions add up to attempts to obstruct the investigation by both intimidating witnesses and pressuring senior law enforcement officials to tamp down the inquiry.

Mueller wants to question the president about the tweets. His interest in them is the latest addition to a range of presidential actions he is investigating as a possible obstruction case: private interactions with Comey, Sessions and other senior administration officials about the Russia inquiry; misleading White House statements; public attacks; and possible pardon offers to potential witnesses.

https://www.wral.com/mueller-examining-t.../17726411/

So there was no there there to begin with, but now we need to see if there was obstruction of the investigation there that should never have been there in the first place.

For the love of sweet baby jesus someone shut this witch hunt down!
07-26-2018 04:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
RE: Would someone PLEASE make the man go away!
07-26-2018 04:21 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
lol Mueller is an idiot
07-26-2018 04:21 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
So, we're gonna remove a duly elected President over mean tweets.

Good plan, Bueller...
07-26-2018 04:36 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
Written answers to written questions. Answers reviewed and edited as necessary by Trump’s counsel prior to being handed over to Mueller or anyone else.

Anything beyond that, the answer is an unconditional and unequivocal No.

Then let the political chips fall where they may.
07-26-2018 05:52 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Bueller?...Bueller?
07-26-2018 07:31 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-26-2018 04:21 PM)shere khan Wrote:  lol Mueller is an idiot

it's obvious he's milkin' the teat to the mids....

their's a Cayman isle slush funded by the DNC with his name on it.....you can jungle book that one danno 03-wink
07-27-2018 05:49 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(07-26-2018 04:10 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
Quote:Mueller examining Trump's tweets in wide-ranging obstruction inquiry

For years, President Donald Trump has used Twitter as his go-to public relations weapon, mounting a barrage of attacks on celebrities and then political rivals even after advisers warned he could be creating legal problems for himself.

Those concerns now turn out to be well founded. The special counsel, Robert Mueller, is scrutinizing tweets and negative statements from the president about Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former FBI director James Comey, according to three people briefed on the matter.

Several of the remarks came as Trump was also privately pressuring the men — both key witnesses in the inquiry — about the investigation, and Mueller is examining whether the actions add up to attempts to obstruct the investigation by both intimidating witnesses and pressuring senior law enforcement officials to tamp down the inquiry.

Mueller wants to question the president about the tweets. His interest in them is the latest addition to a range of presidential actions he is investigating as a possible obstruction case: private interactions with Comey, Sessions and other senior administration officials about the Russia inquiry; misleading White House statements; public attacks; and possible pardon offers to potential witnesses.

https://www.wral.com/mueller-examining-t.../17726411/

So there was no there there to begin with, but now we need to see if there was obstruction of the investigation there that should never have been there in the first place.

For the love of sweet baby jesus someone shut this witch hunt down!

Unless Mueller is allowed to eliminate the whole freedom of political speech thing in the Constitution—I believe he’s going to have a problem using a public pulpit to argue obstruction. The president is free to say he thinks the probe is dirty (especially when the facts say it is) and Mueller is free to continue his increasing unpopular misguided probe as long as he sees fit. Nobody has stopped him—and the only attempt to stop him has consisted of nothing more than arguing against the need for such a probe (given that the original basis of the probe was based on a lie and the complete lack of any substantive proof nearly 2 years in).
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2018 08:54 AM by Attackcoog.)
07-27-2018 08:50 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
He's going nowhere guys. Sorry. 03-rotfl
07-27-2018 08:54 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(07-27-2018 08:54 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  He's going nowhere guys. Sorry. 03-rotfl

That's good. The longer he stays, the more obvious the witch hunt is to everyone; or at least everyone who is willing to see the truth.
02-13-banana02-13-banana
07-27-2018 09:08 AM
jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

I Root For: UCF
How is it a witch hunt?
07-27-2018 01:12 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(07-27-2018 01:12 PM)jaredf29 Wrote:  How is it a witch hunt?

07-27-2018 01:59 PM
jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

So 82 contacts between the Russians and the trump campaign all lied about, a meeting between trump campaign and Russians for “dirt” on an opponent, 17 intel agencies/senate house committees/ even the White House says Russia hacked our election, 13 Russian nationals indicted, 12 GRU officials indicted, 4 campaign officials indicted and multiple guilty pleas; but the tweets so it’s a witch hunt.
07-27-2018 02:13 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(07-27-2018 02:13 PM)jaredf29 Wrote:  So 82 contacts between the Russians and the trump campaign all lied about, a meeting between trump campaign and Russians for “dirt” on an opponent, 17 intel agencies/senate house committees/ even the White House says Russia hacked our election, 13 Russian nationals indicted, 12 GRU officials indicted, 4 campaign officials indicted and multiple guilty pleas; but the tweets so it’s a witch hunt.

Fake news which has repeatedly been debunked. Please disavow or provide a link.
07-27-2018 02:33 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Yeah Jared, go back to talking about UCFs national championship, another fake news story.
07-27-2018 02:41 PM
jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

(07-27-2018 02:41 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Yeah Jared, go back to talking about UCFs national championship, another fake news story.

Clearly I hurt your feelings. I’ll send flowers
07-27-2018 03:19 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Online
Legend

(07-27-2018 03:19 PM)jaredf29 Wrote:  
(07-27-2018 02:41 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Yeah Jared, go back to talking about UCFs national championship, another fake news story.

Clearly I hurt your feelings. I’ll send flowers

Please defend your fake news statement you made.
07-27-2018 03:30 PM
jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

(07-27-2018 02:33 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(07-27-2018 02:13 PM)jaredf29 Wrote:  So 82 contacts between the Russians and the trump campaign all lied about, a meeting between trump campaign and Russians for “dirt” on an opponent, 17 intel agencies/senate house committees/ even the White House says Russia hacked our election, 13 Russian nationals indicted, 12 GRU officials indicted, 4 campaign officials indicted and multiple guilty pleas; but the tweets so it’s a witch hunt.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...75797e3f93

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-blame...1531732220

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter...her-way-r/

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/0...ing-692616

Hasn’t been debunked unless you’re referring to how all 17 agencies fall under the umbrella of 4 overall agencies. Doesn’t change the conclusion
07-27-2018 03:30 PM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!

Ewww, step back. The guy who constantly spews garbage without links or proof wants a link and proof. 03-lmfao
07-27-2018 03:43 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(07-27-2018 03:30 PM)jaredf29 Wrote:  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...75797e3f93

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-blame...1531732220

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter...her-way-r/

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/0...ing-692616

Hasn’t been debunked unless you’re referring to how all 17 agencies fall under the umbrella of 4 overall agencies. Doesn’t change the conclusion

In other words, hasnt been debunked unless I'm talking about the sentence you posted and I highlighted.

Your links do not support your fake news which has been debunked. I read thru the first one, Im not reading through anymore. Provide the passages in each link that supports your statement that 17 intel agencies/senate house committees/ even the White House says Russia hacked our election. Its your statement. Back it up.
07-27-2018 03:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.