Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

‘Random Mom’ Who Confronted Pruitt At Restaurant Was Liberal Activist,
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Previously Arrested For Protesting Trump

[Image: 2vhvjbc.jpg]

Yeah, to make it seems like ordinary people were upset and joining in the nonsense. Not so much. The left is planning all of these harassing attacks on Trump people. Concerned citizen who just happened to see Pruitt...yea, right.

Quote:A woman made famous for harassing former EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt while he was eating is a liberal activist who has long protested the Trump administration.

In a Facebook video posted on Monday, Kristin Mink is seen confronting then-Environmental Protection Agency Chief Scott Pruitt as he was enjoying a meal. Pruitt listened quietly as Mink carried her son and made numerous complaints about his rollback of environmental regulations.

“We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children. I would urge you to resign before your scandals push you out,” Mink said to Pruitt as her husband filmed the encounter. She also claimed her infant son was a proponent of clean water and air.

The video promptly went viral and made her a darling among progressives. Mink, however, is not just a random “angry mom” who happened to be sitting three tables away from Pruitt at a restaurant. She is a liberal activist who was arrested for protesting Trump just a few days ago.

Mink — a sixth grade teacher at the Sidwell Friends school in Washington, D.C. — told the New York Post that she’s previously protested the Trump administration, adding that she was arrested at the Hart Senate Office Building in late June for protesting Trump’s immigration policies. Mink was presumably referring to the June 28 event on Capitol Hill where nearly 600 protesters were charged for unlawfully demonstrating. That sit-in demonstration was organized by the Women’s March and the Center for Popular Democracy Action.

Keep reading here.....
07-06-2018 08:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
RE: ‘Random Mom’ Who Confronted Pruitt At Restaurant Was Liberal Activist,
Pruitt should have ripped that child out of her arms and thrown him in a cage..........oh wait........wrong department head.
07-06-2018 09:05 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
LOL losers.
07-06-2018 09:05 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
[Image: XD9s9qx.jpg]
07-06-2018 09:27 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
She was an activist who was so disconnected from what she was supposed to be upset about that she had to read her lines from a piece of paper.
07-07-2018 09:41 AM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Daily Caller.........

Fake News.........

Quit polluting your brains.......
07-07-2018 09:57 AM
pcm0103 Offline
1st String

I Root For: ECU
(07-06-2018 08:45 PM)usmbacker Wrote:   Previously Arrested For Protesting Trump

Yeah, to make it seems like ordinary people were upset and joining in the nonsense. Not so much. The left is planning all of these harassing attacks on Trump people. Concerned citizen who just happened to see Pruitt...yea, right.

Quote:A woman made famous for harassing former EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt while he was eating is a liberal activist who has long protested the Trump administration.

In a Facebook video posted on Monday, Kristin Mink is seen confronting then-Environmental Protection Agency Chief Scott Pruitt as he was enjoying a meal. Pruitt listened quietly as Mink carried her son and made numerous complaints about his rollback of environmental regulations.

“We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children. I would urge you to resign before your scandals push you out,” Mink said to Pruitt as her husband filmed the encounter. She also claimed her infant son was a proponent of clean water and air.

The video promptly went viral and made her a darling among progressives. Mink, however, is not just a random “angry mom” who happened to be sitting three tables away from Pruitt at a restaurant. She is a liberal activist who was arrested for protesting Trump just a few days ago.

Mink — a sixth grade teacher at the Sidwell Friends school in Washington, D.C. — told the New York Post that she’s previously protested the Trump administration, adding that she was arrested at the Hart Senate Office Building in late June for protesting Trump’s immigration policies. Mink was presumably referring to the June 28 event on Capitol Hill where nearly 600 protesters were charged for unlawfully demonstrating. That sit-in demonstration was organized by the Women’s March and the Center for Popular Democracy Action.

Keep reading here.....

I have a question. Are you ever going to post the rude outlandish things that these Trump supporters do?
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018 10:09 AM by pcm0103.)
07-07-2018 10:08 AM
NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
(07-06-2018 08:45 PM)usmbacker Wrote:   Previously Arrested For Protesting Trump

Keep reading here.....

That is where O's kids went. Hmmmmm 03-shhhh
07-07-2018 10:09 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Weirdos
07-07-2018 10:13 AM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-07-2018 09:57 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Daily Caller.........

Fake News.........

That’s a pretty good photo shop of that picture then.

The one above, with the abusive mom holding a toddler in its arms as she confronts a total stranger.

Yea, that one.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018 11:26 AM by JMUDunk.)
07-07-2018 11:24 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

Fake News.........

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Oh the irony.
07-07-2018 12:01 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-07-2018 10:08 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  

Keep reading here.....

I have a question. Are you ever going to post the rude outlandish things that these Trump supporters do?

I have a question. Link?
07-07-2018 12:03 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!

Fake News.........

Sorry. I think you've misunderstood.

CNN = Fake News

Quit polluting your brain.
07-07-2018 12:08 PM
Advertisement

pcm0103 Offline
1st String

(07-07-2018 12:03 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(07-07-2018 10:08 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  

Keep reading here.....

I have a question. Link?
So your saying none exist? Do you really believe that? I'll let you google and look for them. That way you can save yourself the time of trying to disprove them. But I'll get you started.

https://wlap.iheart.com/content/2018-07-...cist-rant/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
07-07-2018 12:23 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I thought Pruitt should have told her off the minute she interrupted his meal.
07-07-2018 01:04 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Everything the dems do is astroturfed, fake, and a scam.
07-07-2018 01:09 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(07-07-2018 12:23 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  So your saying none exist? Do you really believe that? I'll let you google and look for them. That way you can save yourself the time of trying to disprove them. But I'll get you started.

Nobody EVER said that there weren't bad Trump supporters... but here is MY question on the story you linked...

Why are you convinced that he's a Trump supporter? He could easily be vastly to the right of Trump.

The fact that this is the first thing you come back with, which is only associated with Trump because the left has (for years now) associated anything 'anti minority' as being 'Trump' is rather telling. I'm 100% convinced that there are videos of guys wearing Trump pins acting like a-holes.... this to me is more of the same thing from the left.... the TRUTH apparently isn't bad enough, so we have to 'create' situations and/or conclusions not in evidence. Trump is not a good person... it should be really easy to find clear Trump supporters behaving poorly

I'd like to know if the guy is playing Latino music on Independence day as some sort of 'protest'. If so, then how is the guy 'against' his protest not acting in the same vein? Was it especially loud? I don't know. Maybe the guy is just a racist, or maybe not.

This is much like the guys in San Fran protesting Ice, unaware that their nice neighbors are accused of sex trafficking children.

So you don't know if the guy supports Trump, and you don't know if he has a right to be upset....

MAYBE it's the same, or maybe it's not.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018 01:14 PM by Hambone10.)
07-07-2018 01:11 PM
Advertisement

pcm0103 Offline
1st String

(07-07-2018 01:11 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(07-07-2018 12:23 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  So your saying none exist? Do you really believe that? I'll let you google and look for them. That way you can save yourself the time of trying to disprove them. But I'll get you started.

Nobody EVER said that there weren't bad Trump supporters... but here is MY question on the story you linked...

Why are you convinced that he's a Trump supporter? He could easily be vastly to the right of Trump.

The fact that this is the first thing you come back with, which is only associated with Trump because the left has (for years now) associated anything 'anti minority' as being 'Trump' is rather telling. I'm 100% convinced that there are videos of guys wearing Trump pins acting like a-holes.... this to me is more of the same thing from the left.... the TRUTH apparently isn't bad enough, so we have to 'create' situations and/or conclusions not in evidence. Trump is not a good person... it should be really easy to find clear Trump supporters behaving poorly

I'd like to know if the guy is playing Latino music on Independence day as some sort of 'protest'. If so, then how is the guy 'against' his protest not acting in the same vein? Was it especially loud? I don't know. Maybe the guy is just a racist, or maybe not.

This is much like the guys in San Fran protesting Ice, unaware that their nice neighbors are accused of sex trafficking children.

So you don't know if the guy supports Trump, and you don't know if he has a right to be upset....

MAYBE it's the same, or maybe it's not.

A while back usmbacker posted an article about something a guy did and called him a liberal. I can't recall the post but I am trying to find it. I questioned the article and question how does he know he is even a liberal and some other poster stated that because he fits the "narrative". There are a lot of posts on this board that fits the narrative of the poster. Thats why I asked will he ever post anything negative about trump posters/conservatives on this board. I agree with your post. I just question the reasoning behind the motives of posters who post all the hate videos and articles but yet I hear crickets in regards to the other side. If I had the free time like the others I could post like that. It would only prove that both sides are f'd up.

The man apologized later stating that he was wrong.
“I made a huge mistake,” Lappin said. “I had been drinking too much and a little thing set me off and it really bugged me.”

Lappin said he has been watching out his window for the work truck of the homeowner to arrive so that he could walk over and apologize to the family in person.

“Sometimes I wish they would assimilate more. I hear them playing [Spanish language] music in the backyard all the time and it doesn’t bother me. Because of the day and what July 4th means to me, I felt disrespected,” Lappin said.

“I’m a very patriotic man,” said Lappin. “Unfortunately that [action] wasn’t representative of a patriot. Just after a long day [the music] hit me the wrong way.”

When Lappin was informed that the family has been in America for multiple generations with family members who served in the military, Lappin declared they should be able to play the music of their choice.

“Those are things I didn’t know about them and those are things that make what I did very bad,” he said. “[Playing the music of their choice] is the freedom they are afforded by the people who serve this country.”

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/0...-july-4th/
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018 02:07 PM by pcm0103.)
07-07-2018 01:49 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(07-07-2018 01:49 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  A while back usmbacker posted an article about something a guy did and called him a liberal. I can't recall the post but I am trying to find it. I questioned the article and question how does he know he is even a liberal and some other poster stated that because he fits the "narrative". There are a lot of posts on this board that fits the narrative of the poster. Thats why I asked will he ever post anything negative about trump posters/conservatives on this board. I agree with your post. I just question the reasoning behind the motives of posters who post all the hate videos and articles but yet I hear crickets in regards to the other side. If I had the free time like the others I could post like that. It would only prove that both sides are f'd up.

“I made a huge mistake,” Lappin said. “I had been drinking too much and a little thing set me off and it really bugged me.”

Lappin said he has been watching out his window for the work truck of the homeowner to arrive so that he could walk over and apologize to the family in person.

“Sometimes I wish they would assimilate more. I hear them playing [Spanish language] music in the backyard all the time and it doesn’t bother me. Because of the day and what July 4th means to me, I felt disrespected,” Lappin said.

“I’m a very patriotic man,” said Lappin. “Unfortunately that [action] wasn’t representative of a patriot. Just after a long day [the music] hit me the wrong way.”

When Lappin was informed that the family has been in America for multiple generations with family members who served in the military, Lappin declared they should be able to play the music of their choice.

“Those are things I didn’t know about them and those are things that make what I did very bad,” he said. “[Playing the music of their choice] is the freedom they are afforded by the people who serve this country.”

I understand your position, but I don't understand why you'd select a poor example just because others may have done the same thing.

This is a thread about someone who very clearly is anti-anything trump and intentionally and soberly and actively and unapologetically so... so comparing them to someone who is very much the opposite doesn't make any sense, regardless of what some other poster had done. It makes your point weak, not strong. Why would you intentionally make your point weak?

This is still my complaint about the left and their attacks on Trump... There is no shortage of ACTUAL problems with Trump supporters and things Trump has said... yet the overwhelming majority of the complaints about him are weak/unclear.
07-07-2018 09:11 PM
pcm0103 Offline
1st String

(07-07-2018 09:11 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(07-07-2018 01:49 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  A while back usmbacker posted an article about something a guy did and called him a liberal. I can't recall the post but I am trying to find it. I questioned the article and question how does he know he is even a liberal and some other poster stated that because he fits the "narrative". There are a lot of posts on this board that fits the narrative of the poster. Thats why I asked will he ever post anything negative about trump posters/conservatives on this board. I agree with your post. I just question the reasoning behind the motives of posters who post all the hate videos and articles but yet I hear crickets in regards to the other side. If I had the free time like the others I could post like that. It would only prove that both sides are f'd up.

I understand your position, but I don't understand why you'd select a poor example just because others may have done the same thing.

This is a thread about someone who very clearly is anti-anything trump and intentionally and soberly and actively and unapologetically so... so comparing them to someone who is very much the opposite doesn't make any sense, regardless of what some other poster had done. It makes your point weak, not strong. Why would you intentionally make your point weak?

This is still my complaint about the left and their attacks on Trump... There is no shortage of ACTUAL problems with Trump supporters and things Trump has said... yet the overwhelming majority of the complaints about him are weak/unclear.

Thank you for understanding my position but I think you are over analyzing the example. My example, which was picked because it was first in my google search ,was not intended to make a comparison of the topic of this thread. If you look at my original post, I merely asked if the OP was ever going to post negative things about Trump supporters. Another poster replied asking for a link of an example. I found one and posted it. I was in no fashion using that example as my complaint about Trump. In essence the example is more about the supporter than it is Trump. If I was to make a complaint about him then I would of worded in some fashion that this is my complaint about Trump. Hopefully I was a little more clear in explaining this.
07-07-2018 10:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.