Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mueller Poised to Zero In on Trump-Russia Collusion Allegations
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
Mueller Poised to Zero In on Trump-Russia Collusion Allegations
Hard to read this without LOL'ing.

Quote:Special Counsel Robert Mueller is preparing to accelerate his probe into possible collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russians who sought to interfere in the 2016 election, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

Mueller and his team of prosecutors and investigators have an eye toward producing conclusions -- and possible indictments -- related to collusion by fall, said the person, who asked not to be identified. He’ll be able to turn his full attention to the issue as he resolves other questions, including deciding soon whether to find that Trump sought to obstruct justice.

'K

Quote:Suspicious contacts between at least 13 people associated with Trump’s presidential campaign and Russians have fueled the debate over collusion.

Some of those encounters have been known for months: the Russian ambassador whose conversations forced Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself from overseeing the Russia investigation and led Michael Flynn to plead guilty to perjury. The Russians who wangled a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower in July 2016 after dangling the promise of political dirt on Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Uh, is that the conversation they had during a chance meeting at some DC party?

Quote:By the spring of 2016 the frequent contacts set off alarm bells among U.S. intelligence officials, according to James Clapper, who was director of national intelligence at the time. The FBI’s Russia investigation officially began that July.

“The dashboard warning lights were on for all of us because of the meetings,” Clapper said in an interview this month. “We may not have known much about the content of these meetings, but it was certainly very curious why so many meetings with Russians.”

Clapper......03-lmfao

Quote:On three occasions, Russians offered people associated with Trump’s campaign dirt on Democrat Clinton -- all before it was publicly known that Russians had hacked the Democratic National Committee and Clinton’s campaign chairman.

This one makes me scratch my headbone. Russians offered dirt on Clinton? The main characters I'm aware of who were curious about hacked emails have turned out to be FBI-associated "assets".

Anyway:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...llegations
06-26-2018 08:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Mueller Poised to Zero In on Trump-Russia Collusion Allegations
Well, I was wondering what Mueller and his team taint was up to once he indicted a ham sandwich, and the ham sandwich kicked his ass.
06-26-2018 09:01 AM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
So we're going to get some bull**** leaks right before the elections about what Mueller is "about to do", and he will never do any of it.
06-26-2018 09:11 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
So wtf has Mueller been focused on if not Russia collusion? What was his scope???

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CSNbbs mobile app
06-26-2018 09:16 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(06-26-2018 09:16 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  So wtf has Mueller been focused on if not Russia collusion? What was his scope???

Yeah, if he's just now getting around to investigating the collusion story, he'll need another two or three years, say, 2020, before his report can be issued.

What a phucking pharce.
06-26-2018 09:19 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
There will be a indictment of someone or something on Collusion you can bet on that.....

its Mullers only out on this and its not hard to get a indictment. Will it hold up is the question and I say no way in hell. But if Muller has to to lead a grand jury by their nose....he will get a indictment.
06-26-2018 10:27 AM
Advertisement

thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
So he's gonna find out where the Uranium is that Clinton sold to the Russians, right ?

RIGHT ?

I won't hold my breath...
06-26-2018 10:29 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(06-26-2018 10:27 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  There will be a indictment of someone or something on Collusion you can bet on that.....

its Mullers only out on this and its not hard to get a indictment. Will it hold up is the question and I say no way in hell. But if Muller has to to lead a grand jury by their nose....he will get a indictment.

Except that I don't believe colluding is a crime.
06-26-2018 10:36 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

(06-26-2018 10:36 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(06-26-2018 10:27 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  There will be a indictment of someone or something on Collusion you can bet on that.....

Except that I don't believe colluding is a crime.

Doesn't matter the wording it will be sold in that context. These types of people have egos larger than any President and it takes a huge one to become President.

They think they are the smartest person in the room, actually the world, and know this is the way history will remember them. Above all else this is their history and Muller thinks he can shape it with this indictment.

I will be shocked if I'm wrong on this

What we will see is a game of words and at this point Muller and those on his side needs just the tiniest bit of hope/word play to hang on to....

it's all they have left

With today's media, they will run with it and shape any indictment, into what they want it to mean. Doesn't have to be in context with the law. Stopping President Trump is what's important..at all cost
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2018 10:46 AM by WKUYG.)
06-26-2018 10:43 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
And somehow, predictably, it's the Russians again.

Lol
06-26-2018 10:48 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
LOL, drag it out. It's a winning issue for President Trump at this point. Mueller's poll numbers are plunging, and every day he drags this out, his disapproval compounds on itself.

mueller's favorable rating is currently 32%. Another year of nothing burgers, and it'll be in the single digits.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2018 11:01 AM by Kronke.)
06-26-2018 10:54 AM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(06-26-2018 09:16 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  So wtf has Mueller been focused on if not Russia collusion? What was his scope???

The same as of any prosecutor. If you find evidence of crimes in your investigation you have to hand it off to another law enforcement agency or group.

My guess is that all of the people that Trump has surrounded himself with are so ethically challenged that it might take years to even sort through all the muck.

So my guess is that every time Mueller and his team find evidence of Wire Fraud, Money Laundering, Bank Fraud, Tax Evasion, Mail Fraud, Tampering, Securities Fraud, and violations of the FCPA, that they've had to stop, figure out whether its related or not, then get the whole mess sent over to the appropriate State or Federal enforcement agency. My guess is that its been rather time consuming.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2018 11:03 AM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
06-26-2018 11:02 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

(06-26-2018 11:02 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

The same as of any prosecutor. If you find evidence of crimes in your investigation you have to hand it off to another law enforcement agency or group.

My guess is that all of the people that Trump has surrounded himself with are so ethically challenged that it might take years to even sort through all the muck.

So my guess is that every time Mueller and his team find evidence of Wire Fraud, Money Laundering, Bank Fraud, Tax Evasion, Mail Fraud, Tampering, Securities Fraud, and violations of the FCPA, that they've had to stop, figure out whether its related or not, then get the whole mess sent over to the appropriate State or Federal enforcement agency. My guess is that its been rather time consuming.

Now let me give you my guess.....

he could not connect the dots so Muller looked for every little thing he might be able to pressure someone on. Muller sent his team on wild goose chases To help him connect the dots. Not that these things dropped in his lap while investigating Russia Collusion

Then in the end the dot still didn't connect
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2018 11:20 AM by WKUYG.)
06-26-2018 11:18 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina

Pretty sure you have that backwards. If they find Trump associates that have probably committed crimes during the course of their investigation it would be handed off to other agents or jurisdictions to follow up on. Mueller and his team should be following their scope and SHOULD have been working on the Russian collusion the entire time. If one of the other agents or jurisdictions found something in their related investigations it should have been reported back to Mueller and reincorporated into his investigation.
06-26-2018 11:32 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
I think there's been some things he's done. And now that nobody is composing or singing, he's going to actually investigate. Better hurry up he told Rudy he'd be done in September.

BTW dredging up charges from 10 years ago he couldn't prosecute or filing indictments that he never intended to take the court shouldn't take that much time considering he never gathered evidence.
06-26-2018 11:34 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.

04-bs
06-26-2018 01:16 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston

lol.....your "guess's" are likely 100X more inaccurate than your posted "links".
06-26-2018 04:18 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I think that whatever Mula found he can't bring it out because it'll be doubly bad news for the Demons which he's biased for. He won't put that dirty laundry out for everyone to see especially now with the midterms coming up.
06-26-2018 04:41 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Meanwhile, Congress zeros in on impeaching Rod Rosenstien, who seems to be unwilling to hand over documents (which he is constitutionally bound to do) that explain to the Congressional Oversight Committee what the actual origin of the Russia Russia Russia investigation and its unprecedented spying on the Trump campaign during an election year. Why---its almost as if the Justice Department is hiding something.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018 01:29 AM by Attackcoog.)
06-26-2018 07:14 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
A preview of Mueller's findings on Trump Campaign Russia Collusion...

[Image: IMG_1403.jpg]
06-26-2018 07:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.