Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Red Hen Owner Continued To Follow & Harass Sarah Sanders' Family After She Left
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Red Hen Owner Continued To Follow & Harass Sarah Sanders' Family After She Left

Quote:After White House press secretary Sarah Sanders and her family were kicked out of a Virginia restaurant on Friday evening, the owner of the establishment followed the group and kept berating them, Mike Huckabee, Sanders’ father and the former Arkansas governor, told Fox Business on Monday.

“In fact, a little known part of this story, is that after Sarah and her husband left and the family relocated to a restaurant across the street, the owner of the Red Hen then organized an effort to go and scream at them from the sidewalk at the other restaurant,” Huckabee claimed in an interview on “The Intelligence Report with Trish Regan.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/...-says.html
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2018 06:17 PM by Kronke.)
06-25-2018 06:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: Red Hen Owner Continued To Organize, Follow, & Harass Sarah Sanders After She Left
But...do Conservatives know about this. They won't if they rely on the Fake News Stations. There won't be a peep coming from them. Cons need to do a Target on them.
06-25-2018 06:18 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
RE: Red Hen Owner Continued To Follow & Harass Sarah Sanders' Family After She Left
Somebody needed to record a video. Surely someone had a smart phone.
06-25-2018 06:30 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: Red Hen Owner Continued To Follow & Harass Sarah Sanders' Family After She Left
(06-25-2018 06:30 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Somebody needed to record a video. Surely someone had a smart phone.

Demoncraps don't have a "smart" anything. LOL
06-25-2018 06:34 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(06-25-2018 06:16 PM)Kronke Wrote:  
Quote:After White House press secretary Sarah Sanders and her family were kicked out of a Virginia restaurant on Friday evening, the owner of the establishment followed the group and kept berating them, Mike Huckabee, Sanders’ father and the former Arkansas governor, told Fox Business on Monday.

“In fact, a little known part of this story, is that after Sarah and her husband left and the family relocated to a restaurant across the street, the owner of the Red Hen then organized an effort to go and scream at them from the sidewalk at the other restaurant,” Huckabee claimed in an interview on “The Intelligence Report with Trish Regan.”

Certainly love to hear the Red Hen's owner's logic of why it was necessary to follow the group to another restaurant and continue to heckle them. Perhaps Trump supporters shouldn't be allowed to eat in public? Or perhaps it would be better to place them all in concentration camps where they won't offend liberals out on the streets?

I think the Red Hen owner and others like her should continue this type of behavior.
06-25-2018 06:44 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(06-25-2018 06:18 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  But...do Conservatives know about this. They won't if they rely on the Fake News Stations. There won't be a peep coming from them. Cons need to do a Target on them.

Yes, and for those who don't, it won't be long till the president does an end-around the press and tells them.
06-25-2018 06:45 PM
Advertisement

thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
All it takes is one punch of the "Enter" button by the President and then EVERYONE knows.
06-25-2018 06:47 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(06-25-2018 06:44 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Certainly love to hear the Red Hen's owner's logic of why it was necessary to follow the group to another restaurant and continue to heckle them. Perhaps Trump supporters shouldn't be allowed to eat in public? Or perhaps it would be better to place them all in concentration camps where they won't offend liberals out on the streets?

I think the Red Hen owner and others like her should continue this type of behavior.

So if this is true, it sounds like they decided to go harrass people who would eat with Ms. Sanders since Ms. Sanders and her husband were not there.

Mike Huckabee's daughter might not have been the smartest choice of a target.
06-25-2018 07:10 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(06-25-2018 07:10 PM)bullet Wrote:  

So if this is true, it sounds like they decided to go harrass people who would eat with Ms. Sanders since Ms. Sanders and her husband were not there.

Well, I guess it's possible it's not true, but it doesn't sound like something someone like Mike Huckabee would make up and then tell the nation on Fox Business. Perhaps it was other persons and not the owner of the Red Hen. If it was the owner of the Red Hen, she should have her balls busted for leaving that part out of her story.

Again, I hope it continues. The nation needs to get a good look at what TDS can do to the human mind.
06-25-2018 07:19 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(06-25-2018 07:19 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Well, I guess it's possible it's not true, but it doesn't sound like something someone like Mike Huckabee would make up and then tell the nation on Fox Business. Perhaps it was other persons and not the owner of the Red Hen. If it was the owner of the Red Hen, she should have her balls busted for leaving that part out of her story.

Again, I hope it continues. The nation needs to get a good look at what TDS can do to the human mind.

There's this in the Fox article:

“...Finally, one of Sarah’s in-laws, who happens to be very liberal, it’s her brother-in-law, went out in the street and said, ‘Look, Sarah’s already left. She didn’t stay for obvious reasons. She’s had all she needs tonight. The rest of us are trying to have dinner. I’m a liberal. I’m not a Trump supporter. But you guys aren’t helping our cause,’” Huckabee went on to say. “So, it wasn’t just what happened in the Little Red Hen restaurant, it’s what happened ongoing by the owner of that restaurant....”
06-25-2018 07:21 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I don't think Mike Huckabee would lie about this, but I don't know where he got his story. If it was from the brother-in-law, it sounds pretty credible.
06-25-2018 07:23 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards

been saying from the get go (after winning) that #henceDJT will be a case study for decades.....

isn't it wonderful......
06-25-2018 07:23 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Here is a link to a video of Mike Huckabee explaining what happened. That p.o.s. restaurant owner followed and harassed my daughter, she would have bought a whole world of trouble in her life. You libs have lost it and are a danger to people now. Unreal.

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/mike-huckab...restaurant
06-25-2018 08:25 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
Well if true so much for the left claiming this had anything to do with morals.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CSNbbs mobile app
06-25-2018 08:56 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
Supposedly, this restaurant has had a lot of heath department violations such as excessive rat droppings in the kitchen, etc....

I am trying to confirm that.
06-25-2018 09:04 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(06-25-2018 09:04 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  Supposedly, this restaurant has had a lot of heath department violations such as excessive rat droppings in the kitchen, etc....

USA Today has an article saying they have had serious issues at times. But it doesn't seem to be an extraordinarily large amount. But they have had problems.
06-25-2018 09:15 PM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(06-25-2018 09:04 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  Supposedly, this restaurant has had a lot of heath department violations such as excessive rat droppings in the kitchen, etc....

Of course it's true. Hence Trump's Tweet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
06-25-2018 09:18 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
I guess the right gets what it deserves since Christian bakers would chase down gay couples, throw stones at them, and imprison them in concentration camps after asking for a cake for their weddings.
06-25-2018 09:28 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

Slime in the ice machine!

[Image: 21103189_118789138539.jpg]
06-25-2018 09:33 PM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
(06-25-2018 09:28 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I guess the right gets what it deserves since Christian bakers would chase down gay couples, throw stones at them, and imprison them in concentration camps after asking for a cake for their weddings.

Not only that, apparently they make them push dicks into other people's a s s holes and say it's normal.
06-25-2018 09:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.