Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rick Wilson Nails it Once Again
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Quote:For a moment, forget about whether Trump can see right and wrong. Forget that he is a moral vacuum surrounded by the worst kinds of toadies operating from the worst kind of motivations. Trump knows he can’t answer several fundamental questions, and that’s why his public comments seem increasingly strained.

Two obvious questions:

If this is a terrible, horrible, no-good, wicked Democratic policy from the cruel and heartless hands of the evil Obama Administration, why doesn’t the Republican majority in the House and Senate pass a one-subject, one-paragraph bill that ends family separations? Why isn’t the President demanding that bill right this minute, as he requires in so many other feats of legislative strength?

Next, if Congress won’t act, why isn’t the President doing what he does best and sending out a blizzard of executive orders, policy changes to DHS, and command guidance down to the lowest-level ICE employee? This President and his Presidency’s entire métier is executive orders. The Trump brand is that of the decisive executive, the take-no-prisoners commander, the human bulldozer crushing the old tripartite governmental balance under the treads of his pen-and-a-phone governance style. Why not on this subject? Why the sudden, narrow view of the President’s executive powers in this one area?
Why is the party of Trump comfortable with televised sadism?
06-19-2018 09:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: Rick Wilson Nails it Once Again
Rick Wilson is an idiot once again.

The courts said you can't keep the children with the parents. So you either separate or you completely abandon border security.

Really hard to get the facts with all the MSM propaganda. But Trump is right. Democrats and Republicans need to work together to figure out a way to deal with the court rulings. Or, as with American citizens, when you commit a crime, you get separated from your children.
06-19-2018 09:48 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Don't come here illegally in the 1st place. Wont be an issue
06-19-2018 09:53 AM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(06-19-2018 09:53 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Don't come here illegally in the 1st place. Wont be an issue

It really is that simple.
06-19-2018 09:54 AM
Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
Exactly. The looney left ninth circuit court strikes again. Interestingly, the ruling of the ninth circuit did this to PROTECT the children. They did not want the children in the same adult facility with drug dealers, drug mules, Coyotes, and felony committing parents. But I have another idea to prevent kids from being separated from thier parents—-don’t sneak into the country illegally.

By the way—same policy under Obama. Why didn’t the magnificent Obama administration and the outraged Democrats who used a majority to steam roll a horrible unread Obamacare program down our throats not pass a bill to stop the separation of families on the border? I’ll wait for that answer.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 03:01 PM by Attackcoog.)
06-19-2018 10:01 AM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(06-19-2018 10:01 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Exactly. The looney left ninth circuit court strikes again. Interestingly, the ruling of the ninth circuit did this to PROTECT the children. They did not want the children in the same adult facility with drug dealers, drug mules, Coyotes, and felony committing parents. But I have another idea to prevent kids from being separated from thier parents—-don’t sneak into the country illegally.

By the way—same policy under Obama. Why didn’t the maginigicent Obama administration and the outraged Democrats who used a majority to steam roll a horrible unread Obamacare program down our throats not pass a bill to stop the separation of families on the border? I’ll wait for that answer.

Attackcoog nails it once again. 04-cheers
06-19-2018 10:20 AM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
We have our own homeless that deserve more attention than these kids.

Barry is the one who invited them here when he was prez.

What about the kids whose parents are incarcerated?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
06-19-2018 10:40 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(06-19-2018 10:01 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Exactly. The looney left ninth circuit court strikes again. Interestingly, the ruling of the ninth circuit did this to PROTECT the children. They did not want the children in the same adult facility with drug dealers, drug mules, Coyotes, and felony committing parents. But I have another idea to prevent kids from being separated from thier parents—-don’t sneak into the country illegally.

By the way—same policy under Obama. Why didn’t the maginigicent Obama administration and the outraged Democrats who used a majority to steam roll a horrible unread Obamacare program down our throats not pass a bill to stop the separation of families on the border? I’ll wait for that answer.

lol.....you get 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao just for creating a new word......

I have to rehash that thread now....
06-19-2018 10:43 AM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(06-19-2018 09:54 AM)VA49er Wrote:  
(06-19-2018 09:53 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Don't come here illegally in the 1st place. Wont be an issue

It really is that simple.

As simple as that...
06-19-2018 10:45 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(06-19-2018 10:20 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Attackcoog nails it once again. 04-cheers

'cept that he doesn't. I don't see any link to bolster his claim.

Quote:The attorney general also suggested on June 7 that legal developments are forcing his hand. “Because of the Flores consent decree and a 9th Circuit Court decision, ICE can only keep families detained together for a very short period of time,” Sessions said. But as we’ve explained, this is misleading. Neither the consent decree nor the court ruling forces the government to separate families. What they do provide is accommodations for children that the government could extend to parents if it wanted to.
The facts about Trump’s policy of separating families at the border

Not to mention, that the point of the article is that even if this was the policy of the court or some law, trump and/or congress could still do something about it. They're not. Simply because they want to use these kids as pawns to build a moronic and wasteful wall.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 11:14 AM by Redwingtom.)
06-19-2018 11:13 AM
Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
(06-19-2018 10:43 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

lol...I think I kinda like that word. It seems almost regal.
06-19-2018 03:00 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(06-19-2018 03:00 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(06-19-2018 10:43 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

lol...I think I kinda like that word. It seems almost regal.

I loved it.....after 4:20, there won't be a snowball's chance I could get it phonetically correct.....hell, it's tough to pronounce now..... 03-wink
06-19-2018 03:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.