Is the Water turning Red?
05-22-2018 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: Is the Water turning Red?
Turning? No, there was never a blue wave to begin with. The day after the GOP won everything, the dems (based on nothing) started running with that fake narrative, and the complicit TDS media picked it up as if they repeated it enough, it would become true. It was nothing but a confidence game the whole time, which has now collapsed. It's easy to pretend 2 years from when votes are cast, not so much when it's now 6 months away and closing.

I've said it once, I'll say it again -- everything the dems do and are involved in is a scam.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 11:39 AM by Kronke.)
05-22-2018 11:38 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
[Image: 715q3d.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 11:46 AM by usmbacker.)
05-22-2018 11:46 AM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
The "moderate" Republican would seem to be a fish outtake water based on that CBS poll
05-22-2018 11:50 AM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
Also looks like the Dems are going through their own civil strife like the GOP went through prior Pres Trump
05-22-2018 11:52 AM
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

Wow, Benson is saying that the GOP is up 6% in the latest poll. I don't know where he's finding that, but the GOP is up 1.5% in the 5-day rolling average.

democrats are such scam artists.

http://polling.reuters.com/#!response/TM...apsed/true
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 12:06 PM by Kronke.)
05-22-2018 11:54 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

Found it, GOP +6. Holy crap, look at the dem plummet. They've lost nearly 10 percent in the past 3 weeks.

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 12:06 PM by Kronke.)
05-22-2018 12:01 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(05-22-2018 11:38 AM)Kronke Wrote:  Turning? No, there was never a blue wave to begin with. The day after the GOP won everything, the dems (based on nothing) started running with that fake narrative, and the complicit TDS media picked it up as if they repeated it enough, it would become true. It was nothing but a confidence game the whole time, which has now collapsed. It's easy to pretend 2 years from when votes are cast, not so much when it's now 6 months away and closing.

I've said it once, I'll say it again -- everything the dems do and are involved in is a scam.

I think there’s a lot of truthiness to this.

It was a game to set expectations, attempt to demoralize R’s and conservatives, try to put a happy face on getting that azz kicked for the last eight years.

“Shellacking” comes to mind...
05-22-2018 02:05 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(05-22-2018 12:01 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Found it, GOP +6. Holy crap, look at the dem plummet. They've lost nearly 10 percent in the past 3 weeks.

Haven't clicked the link. Do they provide any reasons for the total collapse on the part of the dims? You would think that, despite the MSM's best efforts to ignore the story, the constant conveyor belt of shyte sammiches coming from the DOJ, FBI, and CIA involvement in the Russian-collusion set up is taking a toll.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 02:22 PM by TechRocks.)
05-22-2018 02:19 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-22-2018 02:19 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(05-22-2018 12:01 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Found it, GOP +6. Holy crap, look at the dem plummet. They've lost nearly 10 percent in the past 3 weeks.

Haven't clicked the link. Do they provide any reasons for the total collapse on the part of the dims? You would think that, despite the MSM's best efforts to ignore the story, the constant conveyor belt of shyte sammiches coming from the DOJ, FBI, and CIA involvement in the Russian-collusion set up is taking a toll.

The swing vote has to be affected by all of the news breaking about the Obama DOJ and the Blue State's corruption. Like you say, the MSM is doing their best to not cover it and when they do, just provide fake news about it.

Also the winning our President is orchestrating has to be a big component of the numbers change. To far to the midterms to get warm and fuzzy about those numbers though, but it is promising.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 02:27 PM by usmbacker.)
05-22-2018 02:26 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

(05-22-2018 02:19 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Haven't clicked the link. Do they provide any reasons for the total collapse on the part of the dims? Would you think that, despite the MSM's best efforts to ignore the story, the constant conveyor belt of shyte sammiches coming from the DOJ, FBI, and CIA involvement in the Russian-collusion set up is taking a toll.

Benson says it's because the economy is doing so well, which I agree in part, but I think it's also the utter collapse of the muh russia narrative along with how it is blowing back in the face of the dems, the illegal insertion (by obama?) of multiple spies into the Trump campaign in attempt to plant something they could point back to in the event that Trump won (was this the insurance policy?), success on the Korean Peninsula (hostages + summit), and the easing of trade war fears with Gyna (which anyone with a clue knew was never going to happen in the first place).
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 02:30 PM by Kronke.)
05-22-2018 02:26 PM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA

I still think that all of this is a tactic to try to scare their base into being more proactive in voting. Voter turnout for the Dems was down a huge amount during the election, I think they're trying to act like they are losing in an attempt to scare people to the polls. Or... to make republicans think they dont need to go vote because we will win.
05-22-2018 02:53 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

(05-22-2018 02:53 PM)q5sys Wrote:  

I still think that all of this is a tactic to try to scare their base into being more proactive in voting. Voter turnout for the Dems was down a huge amount during the election, I think they're trying to act like they are losing in an attempt to scare people to the polls. Or... to make republicans think they dont need to go vote because we will win.

I don't think so. The dem's scam is dependent on narrative and being part of the "winning team". Uninformed voters (millennial college students) that the dems are relying on aren't going to turn out to vote for losers.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 03:27 PM by Kronke.)
05-22-2018 02:57 PM
Advertisement

q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
(05-22-2018 02:57 PM)Kronke Wrote:  I don't think so. The dem's scam is dependent on narrative and being part of the "winning team". Uninformed voters (millennial college students) that the dems are relying on aren't going to turn out to vote for losers.

Yet you have college students turning out in droves to protest a speaker because 'someone told me they were a nazi'. There have been a couple of times people have done interviews with protesters, and asked them what they didn't like about the speaker, and these dumb kids would just parrot back what they had read online from their friends.

I mean how dumb do you have to be to call someone like Ben Shapiro a Nazi. And yet... they call him that because "It's a known fact."
05-22-2018 03:04 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

(05-22-2018 03:04 PM)q5sys Wrote:  
(05-22-2018 02:57 PM)Kronke Wrote:  I don't think so. The dem's scam is dependent on narrative and being part of the "winning team". Uninformed voters (millennial college students) that the dems are relying on aren't going to turn out to vote for losers.

Yet you have college students turning out in droves to protest a speaker because 'someone told me they were a nazi'. There have been a couple of times people have done interviews with protesters, and asked them what they didn't like about the speaker, and these dumb kids would just parrot back what they had read online from their friends.

I mean how dumb do you have to be to call someone like Ben Shapiro a Nazi. And yet... they call him that because "It's a known fact."

Vocal minority. A lot of the dems’ bluster can be chalked up to precisely that. That’s the scam — convince everyone you’re winning so that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It obviously doesn’t work, but you have limited options when you’re a coastal fringe group.

College campuses are full of some of the dumbest people on the planet, that can’t be relied on to do anything, so careful in projecting what you see there into a broader trend. There has to be a “movement” for millennials to get excited enough to actually show up. TDS isn’t a movement, it’s cringe.

Even bernie (which I admit, was a movement among millennials) came up short against hillary, the worst candidate of all time.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 08:01 PM by Kronke.)
05-22-2018 07:47 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
I said the same thing to the lefties. The campaign is still 4 months away. Any poll now is worth about as much as used toilet paper.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
05-22-2018 08:13 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(05-22-2018 02:05 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(05-22-2018 11:38 AM)Kronke Wrote:  Turning? No, there was never a blue wave to begin with. The day after the GOP won everything, the dems (based on nothing) started running with that fake narrative, and the complicit TDS media picked it up as if they repeated it enough, it would become true. It was nothing but a confidence game the whole time, which has now collapsed. It's easy to pretend 2 years from when votes are cast, not so much when it's now 6 months away and closing.

I think there’s a lot of truthiness to this.

It was a game to set expectations, attempt to demoralize R’s and conservatives, try to put a happy face on getting that azz kicked for the last eight years.

“Shellacking” comes to mind...

I don't pay any attention to muh poles of any kind.......

all I know is in a handful of mos. your going to see an ass whooping of epic proportions....

the DNC dippos have truly redefined what it means to be a dipshite......
05-22-2018 08:38 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

[Image: 2lnfl8y.jpg]
05-22-2018 09:31 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RCP had the House 203 R, 201 D with 31 tossups for several weeks.
Latest is 206 R 195 D with 34 tossups.
05-23-2018 09:13 AM
k-vegasbuc Offline
1st String

I Root For:
If you're a rational person and simply look at the merits of the Trump presidency so far you have to be happy with what's happened.

-Defeated ISIS in 6 months
-Passed tax reform/cuts
-Economy is doing well
-Is actually improving unemployment for blacks to the lowest level in history
-Talks to potentially denuclearize N. Korea (which might be a long shot but if he succeeds would be the greatest foreign policy achievement since the cold war ended)
-working to improve trade with China
-Finally moving the Embassy to Jerusalem
-Getting us out of the Iran deal that was allowing Iran to fund terrorism all throughout the middle east.

The only negative that I can think of is failure at health reform which is badly needed. The fact that he's accomplished this with the media, democrats and even a large contingent of republicans going against everything he does is an unbelievable accomplishment.

He's also the first president in my lifetime to make a promise and actually follow through with it. I don't know if we will ever see a political leader like this again.
05-23-2018 10:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.