Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SC woman accuses VA Deputy of bullying and racism in Facebook video
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
SC woman accuses VA Deputy of bullying and racism in Facebook video
Except there's body cam footage of the stop

http://wtvr.com/2018/05/07/body-cam-foot...-go-viral/

Quote:After an accusation of racism during a Virginia traffic stop went viral, the Brunswick County Sheriff's Office has released a full, uninterrupted body cam video of the incident.

Behind the wheel of her car and live on Facebook, Dawn Hilton-Williams described a traffic stop on Route 58 westbound in rural Brunswick County.

"I was just bullied by a racist cop, who threatened to pull me out of the car," said Hilton-Williams in the 11-minute long Facebook video.

"This is where we got lynched. This is where we got lynched, even in today's day."

Quote:The Facebook video would soon go viral with nearly 800 shares and brought to the attention of Brunswick County Sheriff Brian Roberts after receiving dozens of calls from concerned citizens.

"I started getting calls from citizens asking what is going on. They had seen a posting and were concerned about how I would allow it to happen," said Roberts.

After reviewing body cam footage of the traffic stop, Roberts said the stop was completely by the book, and his deputy did nothing wrong.

"I don't know what she has been through and I don't know her life history, what I worry about is this kind of thing will inflame situations where you see cops in other states have been executed while they were just eating lunch," said Roberts.

Quote:Sheriff Roberts remained resolved in his deputy’s innocence.

“This video here, there are things I could go over and critique the officer on, it's not racial things, it's not hate things. Certainly some etiquette or verbal judo that could be fixed and improved upon,” said Roberts. “What's ultimately going to be accomplished, it's not going to make the ticket go away, it's not going to solve anything. It’s only causing more problems.”

Roberts said he has not received a formal complaint about the incident.

Hilton-Williams tells CBS 6 that she plans to file that complaint soon.

Hope he sues her ass for defamation of character.
05-10-2018 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: SC woman accuses VA Deputy of bullying and racism in Facebook video
It has become of an industry for a lot blacks.
05-10-2018 06:14 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
That's about the nicest I have ever seen a cop be during a stop in the face of defiance and the assumption that a warning was a given.
05-10-2018 11:29 PM
Advertisement

Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
Well there was no speed sign between the gas station and this point, so how was I supposed to know the speed limit....

Does that *ever* work?
05-11-2018 12:00 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
wah, I'm a victim of racism because I chose to break the law, wah. In the absence of posted highway speed limit signs I believe the default is 55, I believe it's covered in driving test study guides but I may be wrong.
05-11-2018 07:09 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(05-11-2018 12:00 AM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  Well there was no speed sign between the gas station and this point, so how was I supposed to know the speed limit....

Does that *ever* work?

Depends how hot the woman is.
05-11-2018 07:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.