Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

61 Percent of Republicans Think the FBI Is Framing Trump, Poll Finds
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
https://www.yahoo.com/news/61-percent-re...21008.html

HOLY MOLY BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Republicans are idiots! 61% of Republicans ACTUALLY believe this!!!!
05-10-2018 08:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
RE: 61 Percent of Republicans Think the FBI Is Framing Trump, Poll Finds
Going to remember this thread when IG Horowitz releases his report.
05-10-2018 08:33 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
Framed, as in past tense. They're now in cover-their-ass mode. And I'm surprised the number is that low with so much evidence in the public record.
05-10-2018 08:33 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
The real shocker is that closer to 80% of Democrats think they endless loop of anti-Trump hate they hear on CNN and MS-NBC is actually real. Sad.
05-10-2018 08:37 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
The Stzrok/Page text activity, the fake dossier information laundering scheme, the fake dossier used for the FISA warrant to wiretap Trump Tower, the attempted Fusion GPS setup of Trump, Jr. with the fake meeting, Manafort the informant being planted into the campaign as a "volunteer", Perkins Coie, the missing Clinton server...

I wonder where people get the crazy idea that there might be foul play?
05-10-2018 08:40 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(05-10-2018 08:30 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/61-percent-re...21008.html

HOLY MOLY BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Republicans are idiots! 61% of Republicans ACTUALLY believe this!!!!

Agreed!

39% have a doubt?!? They are idiots! Or dims. Same thing.
05-10-2018 08:41 AM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Hilarious! The guy who has posted countless threads of unhinged partisan hyped garbage while telling us to "BUCKLE UP" posts this
05-10-2018 08:50 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
The only surprising thing about this, with all the evidence that is now out there, is that the number is only 61%. Actually seems a little low to me.

I am encouraged that the coup attempt seems to be falling apart.
05-10-2018 09:04 AM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Fake news. That percentage is way too low.
05-10-2018 09:11 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-10-2018 09:04 AM)appst89 Wrote:  The only surprising thing about this, with all the evidence that is now out there, is that the number is only 61%. Actually seems a little low to me.

I am encouraged that the coup attempt seems to be falling apart.

Well not everyone is paying attention to the Democrat's Russia theme. They may not know that the FBI has been trying to frame DJT.
05-10-2018 09:24 AM
Machiavelli Offline

(05-10-2018 08:40 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  The Stzrok/Page text activity, the fake dossier information laundering scheme, the fake dossier used for the FISA warrant to wiretap Trump Tower, the attempted Fusion GPS setup of Trump, Jr. with the fake meeting, Manafort the informant being planted into the campaign as a "volunteer", Perkins Coie, the missing Clinton server...

I don’t think you are using the word fake correctly. Has anything in the document been shown to prove what you say. If so, can you relay that to the board. If not, please quit using this term. Please be considerate of others and stop using intentionally incorrect information.
05-10-2018 09:36 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(05-10-2018 09:36 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  
(05-10-2018 08:40 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  The Stzrok/Page text activity, the fake dossier information laundering scheme, the fake dossier used for the FISA warrant to wiretap Trump Tower, the attempted Fusion GPS setup of Trump, Jr. with the fake meeting, Manafort the informant being planted into the campaign as a "volunteer", Perkins Coie, the missing Clinton server...
I don’t think you are using the word fake correctly. Has anything in the document been shown to prove what you say. If so, can you relay that to the board. If not, please quit using this term. Please be considerate of others and stop using intentionally incorrect information.

Whether fake or not, it was unverified at a time was used in a legal proceeding for which the rules prohibit the use of unverified evidence.

Schiff almost let the cat out of the bag, surely unwittingly, when the told CNN that only part of the dossier had been used in the FISA application, excluding the most salacious part, and that "most of" what was actually used had been verified. Of course this was CNN, so the interviewer lobbed him another softball instead of asking the obvious follow-on, "Most of it was verified means some of it was not, is that correct?"
05-10-2018 09:43 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
For the record, yes, I believe that the FBI--and the rest of the bureaucratic establishment--is certainly trying to frame Trump. He is an existential threat to the bureaucratic state. Whether they succeed or not will be a different matter.

See, here's the thing about this. In a criminal proceeding, you have to do it by the numbers so that whatever you find is admissible in court. But here, the real court is the court of public opinion, and you don't have to worry about evidentiary rules in that forum. So bend the rules, break the rules, anything to come up with anything tt looks like dirt that can be leaked to the friendly press.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 09:49 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
05-10-2018 09:47 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

Have you stopped beating your wife?
05-10-2018 09:52 AM
Machiavelli Offline

There is absolutely no evidence that the FBI is framing Trump.
05-10-2018 09:52 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(05-10-2018 09:47 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  For the record, yes, I believe that the FBI--and the rest of the bureaucratic establishment--is certainly trying to frame Trump. He is an existential threat to the bureaucratic state. Whether they succeed or not will be a different matter.

See, here's the thing about this. In a criminal proceeding, you have to do it by the numbers so that whatever you find is admissible in court. But here, the real court is the court of public opinion, and you don't have to worry about evidentiary rules in that forum. So bend the rules, break the rules, anything to come up with anything tt looks like dirt that can be leaked to the friendly press.

which is intentionally fabricated to yield 'faux ammo' for the opposition to (ab)use in the midterms....

it's a dayum sickness up there....
05-10-2018 09:54 AM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(05-10-2018 09:52 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  There is absolutely no evidence that the FBI is framing Trump.

Have you stopped beating your wife, Mach?
05-10-2018 09:58 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(05-10-2018 09:52 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  There is absolutely no evidence that the FBI is framing Trump.

There is evidence that they have bent, if not broken, the law in their attempts to get him. If that does not strike you as evidence of at least an attempt to frame him, you have the right to your opinion.
05-10-2018 09:59 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

Quote:“The 7th floor of the FBI looks at the Trump White House as the enemy”.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...rump-enem/
05-10-2018 10:01 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU

Shearer -> Blumenthal -> Steele -> Fake Dossier -> FBI -> Wiretap
05-10-2018 10:01 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.