Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

MO witch hunt
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
Toungue MO witch hunt
This poor bastard can't escape. How can you be charged with stealing a donor list from a charity you created and ran?

Greitens indicted on felony computer-tampering charge

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/...index.html
04-21-2018 08:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
RE: MO witch hunt
(04-21-2018 08:28 AM)bobdizole Wrote:  This poor bastard can't escape. How can you be charged with stealing a donor list from a charity you created and ran?

First of all, is Eric Greitens claiming he's a witch....LOL

Now seriously,

1) Greitens has been indicted on multiple criminal charges. And the charges are serious.

2) A state legislative committee, with a large majority of REPUBLICANS on it, have determined that the accusations and the accusers in the criminal case are credible and multiple elected REPUBLICAN officials have called on him to resign. These people will need to face a Republican primary electorate in Missouri. This isn't a 'country club' Republican electorate either.

3) You cannot use a taxpayer supported charity for political purposes in many cases. In THIS case, the charity founded by Greitens maintains that the founder STOLE the list without their consent. Just because Greitens founded the charity, that doesn't mean the charity is OWNED by him.

4) Greitens has been accused of being a louse outside of these criminal charges. Adultery, hypocrisy, sexual assault, overstating his military record and career, misuse of charitable contributions (outside of his stealing of the list), etc. The list is almost endless.

You guys are welcome to make Greitens your ride or die in Missouri. I can promise you, Claire McCaskill is counting on y'all to do it.
04-21-2018 12:16 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(04-21-2018 08:28 AM)bobdizole Wrote:  This poor bastard can't escape. How can you be charged with stealing a donor list from a charity you created and ran?

Dems cant win on ideas
04-21-2018 12:52 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-21-2018 12:52 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

Dems cant win on ideas

Ideas? Greitens entire campaign

"Me he-man with gun. Me no like cucks. Me real christian" Such 'ideas' from him.
04-21-2018 01:01 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(04-21-2018 01:01 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

Dems cant win on ideas

"Me he-man with gun. Me no like cucks. Me real christian" Such 'ideas' from him.
Still easier to follow than any of the drivel you post.

He's a Christian, he hates gays and weirdos... They're in bed with Putin and putting us in concentration camps because we're 4th class citizens. Reeeeeeee
04-21-2018 01:44 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(04-21-2018 01:44 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

Dems cant win on ideas

He's a Christian, he hates gays and weirdos... They're in bed with Putin and putting us in concentration camps because we're 4th class citizens. Reeeeeeee

03-nutkick03-lmfao
04-21-2018 01:47 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

Dems cant win on ideas

It looks like he hates women too.

But then again, you're free to defend another person credibily accused of sexual assault.

Do me a favor, don't ever complain about Transgendered persons in the restroom. Women and kids are FAR safer around Trans people than they are around major Republican candidates/officeholders, as far as I can tell.
04-21-2018 02:59 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(04-21-2018 02:59 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

Dems cant win on ideas

But then again, you're free to defend another person credibily accused of sexual assault.

Do me a favor, don't ever complain about Transgendered persons in the restroom. Women and kids are FAR safer around Trans people than they are around major Republican candidates/officeholders, as far as I can tell.
Why do you want to infringe on my first amendment right?
04-21-2018 03:01 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(04-21-2018 03:01 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(04-21-2018 12:52 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Dems cant win on ideas

Democrats hate America
04-21-2018 03:05 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
MO witch hunt

Dems cant win on ideas

You say that ^^^ like it’s a bad thing(?)...
04-21-2018 03:27 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
(04-21-2018 03:05 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(04-21-2018 03:01 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(04-21-2018 01:01 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Ideas? Greitens entire campaign

Democrats hate America

More demonizing.

All the Republicans have going for them. Demonize the other side so much that you vote for the lesser evils.
04-21-2018 05:03 PM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
(04-21-2018 02:59 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Do me a favor, don't ever complain about Transgendered persons in the restroom. Women and kids are FAR safer around Trans people than they are around major Republican candidates/officeholders, as far as I can tell.

Do us a favor and don't ever complain about Republicans or Christians. LGBT people are far safer around them than they are around Muslims.
04-21-2018 05:16 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-21-2018 05:16 PM)q5sys Wrote:  
(04-21-2018 02:59 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Do me a favor, don't ever complain about Transgendered persons in the restroom. Women and kids are FAR safer around Trans people than they are around major Republican candidates/officeholders, as far as I can tell.

Do us a favor and don't ever complain about Republicans or Christians. LGBT people are far safer around them than they are around Muslims.

Depends on the specific Muslim or Christian environment. A Gay man is far safer in Muslim West Beirut than in Christian Russia. A Transgendered person is far safer in IRAN (oddly enough, Iran has a bizarrely modern view on gender identity but not on sexuality) than in Cameroon.

As far as Muslims verses Republicans go, you do realize that EVERY SINGLE Muslim elected official in the US House or the UK Parliament are 100 percent in favor of LBGT equality. In the United States, it appears that Muslims are actually BETTER for us than Republicans. Not only are the elected Muslims better than the Republicans, they're also better than many Democrats.

----

But back to Gov. He-man with a gun. Look, you guys can't credibly SIMULTANEOUSLY argue that women need protection from Transpersons in the restroom AND argue that Roy Moore, Eric Greitens, and Donald Trump (as well many others) have excusable behavior regarding women.
04-21-2018 05:52 PM
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
(04-21-2018 05:52 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  A Gay man is far safer in Muslim West Beirut than in Christian Russia.

Bullsh*t.

The only thing you ever say about Russia with regards to gays is about the 'Chechnya' and the 'Concentration Camps' there.

Which you've suddenly gone silent on after I proved that Chechnya is Overwhelmingly Muslim.

If there were other LGBT issues in Russia you certainly would have been bitching about them before. Suddenly it's Christian Russia that's the problem, and you want to ignore the 'Concentration Camps' in Muslim Russia...
04-21-2018 06:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.