Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fresno State Professor Gloats Over Death Of “Amazing Racist” Barbara Bush
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
“I’m Happy The Witch Is Dead”…

[Image: 2duzajq.jpg]

This is the hate the left has created and cultivates in America. Liberals are the most vile, despicable people in this country.

Quote:On Tuesday, a professor at Fresno State made highly outrageous comments celebrating the death of former First Lady of the United States Barbara Bush as she also took delight in the pain that George H.W. Bush is experiencing as a result of his wife’s death.

According to her bio page at Fresno State, “Professor Randa Jarrar is an award-winning novelist, short story writer, essayist, and translator” and serves as the “executive director of RAWI, the Radius of Arab American Writers.”

Jarrar’s first tweet on Bush’s death stated: “Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words.”

Jarrar continued, writing: “PSA: either you are against these pieces of **** and their genocidal ways or you’re part of the problem. that’s actually how simple this is. I’m happy the witch is dead. can’t wait for the rest of her family to fall to their demise the way 1.5 million iraqis have. byyyeeeeeeee.”

Keep reading here....
04-18-2018 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: Fresno State Professor Gloats Over Death Of “Amazing Racist” Barbara Bush
lol, looks just as I expected.
04-18-2018 11:08 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(04-18-2018 11:08 AM)VA49er Wrote:  lol, looks just as I expected.

she is awful looking
04-18-2018 11:17 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
That vile, ugly, fat, worthless slob just took out a big ass withdrawal from the bank of bad karma....
04-18-2018 11:18 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
This has largely not been the case from the left. Even Daily Kos's readers have been overwhelmingly polite. I say RIP and send my regards to her family and friends.

Unless the person has given you EXTREME reasons to dislike them (and Barbara Bush didn't qualify for most people, even on the left), even if you're not particularly a fan, its instructive to remember before putting "BIH" on your fb or on the internet....

1) If they opposed you, they really can't do that anymore
2) If people are venerating them, that will end in about 2 days, and no one will be able to do much with that veneration
3) Condemning the dead, unless you have OBVIOUS and real reasons to do so, is usually a very bad move
4) Even if you do have OBVIOUS and real reasons to do so, its usually best to just keep your damn mouth shut for 2 days, after which point few will be talking about them and your comments would not even be 'needed'. Just let it play itself out if you didn't like the person.

And that goes for the right wing too.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 11:21 AM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
04-18-2018 11:18 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

"A two-bagger. A bag over your head in case the bag over her head breaks."

-Rodney Dangerfield
04-18-2018 11:28 AM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
She's soon to be in a world of hurt.

Quote:https://twitter.com/Fresno_State/status/...t-worse%2F

She apparently also posted what she claimed was her phone number when in fact it was the number of a crisis line. Imagine someone trying to get through to the crisis line while it's being flooded with calls from callers thinking they're contacting the swine.
04-18-2018 11:39 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

04-18-2018 11:42 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
I hope this ***** gets fired and doesnt find a job for the rest of her life.
04-18-2018 11:48 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(04-18-2018 11:42 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  https://twitter.com/KSmithSpeaking/statu...t-worse%2F

Now THAT woman is a REAL lady!
04-18-2018 11:53 AM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
Yeah... she's in for big troubles. Fresno isn't as liberal as the coast

My son essentially gave Babs a 'PG13 lap dance' during a performance of CATS. Her response 'he's quite sexy isn't he'.. and then she invited him and one other to perform a G rated version for kids at a school she sponsored who were interested in music/performance

Truly a nice person
04-18-2018 11:54 AM
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Time and time again we see tweets or facebook posts from liberals who say demeaning, violent, uncaring and intolerant words toward others who differ from their views and political leanings. No surprise here. I will be shocked if this woman is not reprimanded in some manner - my preference would be to can her big butt.

Be careful! Your "private comments" can turn in to very public intrusions...

Hateful Liberal 101
04-18-2018 12:02 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(04-18-2018 11:18 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  This has largely not been the case from the left. Even Daily Kos's readers have been overwhelmingly polite. I say RIP and send my regards to her family and friends.

Unless the person has given you EXTREME reasons to dislike them (and Barbara Bush didn't qualify for most people, even on the left), even if you're not particularly a fan, its instructive to remember before putting "BIH" on your fb or on the internet....

2) If people are venerating them, that will end in about 2 days, and no one will be able to do much with that veneration
3) Condemning the dead, unless you have OBVIOUS and real reasons to do so, is usually a very bad move
4) Even if you do have OBVIOUS and real reasons to do so, its usually best to just keep your damn mouth shut for 2 days, after which point few will be talking about them and your comments would not even be 'needed'. Just let it play itself out if you didn't like the person.

When one's politics represent their religion, you get the kinda crap Professor Jarrar posted.
04-18-2018 12:04 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(04-18-2018 11:18 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  This has largely not been the case from the left. Even Daily Kos's readers have been overwhelmingly polite. I say RIP and send my regards to her family and friends.

Well, it would if the right wing did stupid **** like this. Can you show an example of a right wing college professor dogging the dead wife/mother of an american president? Otherwise, fake news.
04-18-2018 12:13 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

Someone check that heifers “status”.

Oh, and add Iraq to the list. Just due to this lib pig.

F#%^ing disgrace to humanity and a bigger disgrace to our failing, liberal, academia.
04-18-2018 12:13 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
All that AND she is a top-gum smiler. That is just a heckuva lot of YUMMY wrapped up in a single package. Be still my beating heart.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 12:27 PM by ODUsmitty.)
04-18-2018 12:15 PM
Advertisement

cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Let's see what Trump's buddy had to say about her.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/roge...28624.html
04-18-2018 12:15 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(04-18-2018 12:15 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  Let's see what Trump's buddy had to say about her.

Just can’t help yourself, Hunh?

What did Trump have to do with that jackasses idiotic comment?

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is making you deranged.

Go to the beach for a weekend. You make me nervous...
04-18-2018 12:29 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(04-18-2018 12:29 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(04-18-2018 12:15 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  Let's see what Trump's buddy had to say about her.

Just can’t help yourself, Hunh?

What did Trump have to do with that jackasses idiotic comment?

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is making you deranged.

Go to the beach for a weekend. You make me nervous...

Your Trump defense syndrome makes me equally nervous. 04-cheers
04-18-2018 12:47 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(04-18-2018 12:13 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

Well, it would if the right wing did stupid **** like this. Can you show an example of a right wing college professor dogging the dead wife/mother of an american president? Otherwise, fake news.

Roslynn Carter, Hillary Clinton, and Michelle Obama are still alive. I suppose we could look to see who criticized Lady Bird Johnson, the only Democratic First Lady to die in the last 24 years. She outlived her husband by almost 40 years, and her family left politics then too, so I doubt there'd be much there.

And I think we can pretty easily find some criticism of the last two. And Michelle was pretty much a traditional First Lady too.

Here's Liberty University's Matt Barber and Mat Staver (both Deans there at the time) on Michelle Obama http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/barbe...man-being/

Either way, Bush was going to get some criticism from a very few folks about

1) Being born rich (unfair IMHO - and her husband raised taxes)
2) The Katrina comment (fair at the time, unfair at her death - being out of touch doesn't mean she's a bad person)
3) Being a Republican (but of course those criticizing her didn't note her vocal distaste for Donald Trump)
4) That she could be impolite, at times. I'm pretty sure we all can do that. She was a human being, not a saint.

Either way, if that's all people have to b*tch about Barbara Bush, it ain't much. If you didn't like her, just keep your mouth shut for 48 hours.

---

Congrats on finding some crazy outlier here in order to feed your false narrative that academia is left of center.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 01:14 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
04-18-2018 01:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.