Bookmark and Share
JD Heel Offline
All American

I Root For: UNC

CrappiesCrappies

[Image: 7378.jpg]

-JD
06-18-2003 03:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JD Heel Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

[Image: B_D_stadium4.gif]

-JD
06-18-2003 03:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JD Heel Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

[Image: bdstadium.jpg]

-JD
06-18-2003 03:39 PM
JD Heel Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

[Image: 76f9c1650e0e82c526805165eba47fdb.gif]

-JD
06-18-2003 03:40 PM
Advertisement

JD Heel Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

[Image: 7874.jpg]

-JD
06-18-2003 03:43 PM
auburnfan71 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Notice the cemetery at the top of the stadium in the first picture. Very close to the stadium.

wde
bradley
06-20-2003 02:30 PM
CB13 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Hey, the eagle may die but the Tide will stay high!
07-11-2003 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

CB13 Wrote:Hey, the eagle may die but the Tide will stay high!
Well, that would explain the hiring of Mike Price. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol

WR
07-16-2003 10:45 AM
TJRocket Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

Crappies

Alabama has got themselves one beautiful stadium :bluethumb:
07-16-2003 02:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

TJRocket Wrote:Alabama has got themselves one beautiful stadium :bluethumb:
Yes they do. I've seen the Rebels play (and lose) there. Not a bad place to watch a game at all.

WR
07-16-2003 10:39 PM
Advertisement

bama_jay Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

auburnfan71 Wrote:Notice the cemetery at the top of the stadium in the first picture. Very close to the stadium.
That may have been a jab, but it reminded me of an interesting story in the Tusc News about that cemetary while i was in school there.

A Tuscaloosa couple while hiking in the smokies found a roll of film in the woods. When they got back to town and got the film developed, one particular one stuck out: It was a photograph in that cemetary, of the woman's great-grandfather's grave with an unknown woman posing beside it.

"Yes they do. I've seen the Rebels play (and lose) there. Not a bad place to watch a game at all."

No it's not bad. But there is one thing that i don't particulary like and that is the lack of height - the seats go back more than up so the higher seats are pretty far from the field.
07-17-2003 09:23 AM
calling_the_hogs Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Very true bama jay. I've been to BDS, and although the stadium was very pretty (last time I went was in '97.. 17-16 :) ) the seats up front push back more than up, which makes the fans from the first 15 rows and up a lot less noisy on the field.

At least it's not bad as some others. Texas's had a track circling theirs...though the track is gone, the stands are so far back it's not nearly as intimidating. RRS is finally a jewel stadium here, but I was always glad though that our seats were high and right near the sidelines..the noise is superb.

WPS
07-17-2003 10:32 AM
bama_jay Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I agree about Razorback Stadium. As you could see in my pix, we were in the west upper deck in the second row behind that walkway between the box seats and the bench seats, and we still felt pretty close to the field. And when Matt Jones ran it in to make it 17-7 it felt almost as loud as Neyland at top volume.

p.s. I still have jumbotron envy

Another p.s Arkansas' fight song has finally been put on NCAA football '04. Last year's version had the swing march but i think this' year's has both.
07-17-2003 10:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.