Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thom Brennamen
Bookmark and Share
Romell Shorter Offline
Banned

I Root For: Bearcats
Thom Brennamen
Does anyone like him? He's so critical of the players but he makes so many mistakes.

Ex: Look at Joey Votto choke up way down on that bat. Huh? Choke up down?

04-05-2018 07:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

InspectorHound Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Thom Brennamen
Couldn't help but laugh during a broadcast last week when he went on and on about how horribly mistreated Butch Jones was at Tennessee and how everyone in Cincinnati still loved him.

Life must be good in the Terrace Park bubble.

04-05-2018 10:45 PM
RealDeal Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Definitely not a fan of Thom. I can accept Marty's arrogance because he's been here 40 years and is a Hall of Famer. Thom doesn't get the same pass.

04-06-2018 07:09 AM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
Thuck Fom Brennamen.

04-06-2018 08:09 AM
JackieTreehorn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The Bearcats
Always found it funny how he seems to assume that Cincinnati sports fans give a fu*k about tO$U.

04-06-2018 08:32 AM
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Who? Dom? Oh, the short dude with the Napoleonic complex. The only thing he has over his dad is he makes more money. Marty forever man...

04-06-2018 09:13 AM
RealDeal Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
(04-06-2018 08:32 AM)JackieTreehorn Wrote:  Always found it funny how he seems to assume that Cincinnati sports fans give a fu*k about tO$U.
One of the most annoying things I ever heard him say on a Cincinnati Reds broadcast when OSU came up he asked how could anyone not be a fan of OSU? I don't know Thom, considering most of your audience is Greater Cincinnati and OSU is consistently rated as one of the most annoying fanbases there's a large portion of your viewership that hates OSU.

What inspires local pride better than promoting other city's teams?

04-06-2018 09:13 AM
Billy_Bearcat Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Donators
He has a big shadow over him in town with his dad. Marty is the best. Thom decided to go national so that’s how he honed his style. Not nearly as big a fan of his, but met him in NYC and dude is one of the most gracious “celebs” I’ve ever met. Can’t say a bad word about him.

04-06-2018 08:20 PM
cpawstoney Online
Special Teams

I Root For: U.C.
Saw Dan Hoard on one of the early Reds broadcasts. He is such a good announcer be it football, basketball or baseball! Dan takes the time to really learn something about the players so he knows what he actually talking about instead of just making noise to fill the empty air waves.

04-09-2018 04:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.