Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Female sex slaves branded with group leader's initials, Smallville actresss...
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Quote:NEW YORK -- The leader of a secretive group in upstate New York turned female followers into brainwashed "slaves" who were branded with his initials and coerced into having sex, authorities alleged on Monday in a criminal complaint charging him with sex-trafficking. Keith Raniere, co-founder of the group called Nxivm, was arrested in Mexico and returned to Texas Monday, authorities said. He was to appear in court on Tuesday in Fort Worth on the charges filed by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn.

According to the complaint, Raniere -- known within the group as "Vanguard" -- oversaw a barbaric system in which women were told the best way to advance was to become a "slave" overseen by "masters." They also were expected to have sex with him and do menial chores for masters, and to keep the arrangement a secret or be publicly humiliated, the complaint says.

The name of Raniere's attorney wasn't immediately available on Monday. In a letter attributed to Raniere previously posted on a website related to Nxivm, he denied the practices were sanctioned by the self-described self-help group.

"These allegations are most disturbing to me as non-violence is one of my most important values," the letter said.

The complaint said that many victims participated in videotaped ceremonies where they were branded in their pelvic area with a symbol featuring Raniere's initials.

"During the branding ceremonies, slaves were required to be fully naked, and the master would order one slave to film while the other held down the slave being branded," the complaint says.

Investigators said Raniere preferred exceptionally thin women, so "slaves" had to stick to very low-calorie diets and document every food they ate. As punishment for not following orders, women were forced to attend classes where they were "forced to wear fake cow udders over their breasts while people called them derogatory names," or threatened with being put in cages, court papers say.

Raniere left the United States late last year after The New York Times reported the stories of some women who defected from their secret sorority and the government began interviewing potential witnesses. He sought to cover this trail by using encrypted email and ditching his phone, court papers say.

He was ultimately found staying with several women in a luxury gated community in Puerta Vallarta where villas can run $10,000 a week to rent, investigators say. After authorities took him into custody on a U.S. warrant, investigators said the women got into a high-speed car chase.

The website related to the group describes Raniere as a "scientist, mathematician, philosopher, entrepreneur, educator, inventor and author" who has "devoted his life to studying the human psychodynamic and developing new tools for human empowerment, expression and ethics."

In a statement on Executive Success Programs website, Nxivm said it "firmly opposes and condemns violence, victimhood, dishonor and abuse."

Nxivm's Mexican affiliate is headed by Emiliano Salinas, a son of that country's former president. Several women who belong to the group in Mexico have traveled to Albany, where they were branded, two former Nxivm members told the Times.

Salinas has also denied that the sorority is affiliated with Nxivm.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nxivm-leade...afficking/

If you ever watched or your kids watched Smallville: Star Allison Mack Allegedly Involved in Sex Cult, Arrest Imminent.

Quote:Cult leader Keith Raniere was arrested in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, over the weekend after fleeing the United States following an FBI investigation. He is being charged with sex-trafficking and forced labor conspiracy.

Alongside him was former Smallville actress Allison Mack, who has been linked to the cult and allegedly lured women into the organization called NXIVM (pronounced Nexium) and branded them.

Mack allegedly is a high-ranking member of the cult and considered to be Raniere's right-hand woman. She's now reportedly the next to be arrested.

The New York Post reports Mack was introduced into the organization in 2006 by her Smallville co-star Kristin Kreuk. "Allison was used, as was Kristen, as a lure to bring in other women because of their celebrity status,” revealed Frank Parlato, who broke the story first last June.

Kreuk left the group in 2012 after the Albany Times Union alleged Raniere was having sex with underage girls. Mack stayed involved.

https://www.tvinsider.com/677462/smallvi...h-raniere/
03-30-2018 03:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
RE: Female sex slaves branded with group leader's initials, Smallville actresss...
Wow. The next great Hollywood story. So much good stuff happens in Hollywood.

No wonder they constantly feel the need to tell us what is best for our lives.
03-30-2018 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
RE: Female sex slaves branded with group leader's initials, Smallville actresss...
damn!
03-30-2018 04:33 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
Not sure why, but this story first surfaced months ago without any additional fanfare.

One of the actresses that had a bit part in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica is in the cult too (Nicki Clyne).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-cult.html
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018 04:49 PM by thespiritof1976.)
03-30-2018 04:45 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

Oh, and another thing: this is just one of many I bet. Pizza gate is also just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Hollywood is full of sick fracks.

Rapists and child molesters, IMO, need to be put in the chair. Administered by the state, just like murderers.

Never hurt a child. Do you hear me Joe Biden ?
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018 04:58 PM by thespiritof1976.)
03-30-2018 04:54 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(03-30-2018 04:45 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  Not sure why, but this story first surfaced months ago without any additional fanfare.

One of the actresses that had a bit part in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica is in the cult too (Nicki Clyne).

Here is an article, with video, after Keith Raniere was arrested, regarding Clyne and Mack chasing the cops after they arrested Raniere: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5916351/ho...g-charges/

01-wingedeagle

Clyne also broke her contract with BSG to join the cult full time: https://artvoice.com/2017/11/21/nicki-cl...r6y3pdG3IV
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018 04:59 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
03-30-2018 04:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
B_Hawk06 Offline

(03-30-2018 04:54 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
(03-30-2018 04:45 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  Not sure why, but this story first surfaced months ago without any additional fanfare.

Here is an article, with video, after Keith Raniere was arrested, regarding Clyne and Mack chasing the cops after they arrested Raniere: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5916351/ho...g-charges/

01-wingedeagle

Clyne also broke her contract with BSG to join the cult full time: https://artvoice.com/2017/11/21/nicki-cl...r6y3pdG3IV

Straight up wackos.
03-30-2018 05:20 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
03-30-2018 05:24 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
Tip of the iceberg.
03-30-2018 05:25 PM
Advertisement

B_Hawk06 Offline

(03-30-2018 05:25 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Tip of the iceberg.

Just the tip.
03-30-2018 05:46 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(03-30-2018 04:54 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

01-wingedeagle

Then no wonder they had her character killed off when a Cylon threw her out an airlock. Then Chief Tyrol said she shrieked like a mouse when she talked and smelled like cabbage, lol....
03-30-2018 06:35 PM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
Glad to see CBS is actually reporting news, a bit tawdry, but news. More to come I am sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
03-30-2018 07:48 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
"For Kirsten Gillibrand, the self-proclaimed #MeToo Senator, to claim ignorance about a notorious sex-slave cult, in her own backyard, is simply hard to believe," Farley said.

Gillibrand's father, Doug Rutnik, was hired by Nxivm as a lobbyist in 2004.

03-lmfao

you cant make this shite up.

weve got a thread with democrats tied to a nazi collaborator and a sex cult leader in the same day.
03-30-2018 07:59 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(03-30-2018 07:59 PM)shere khan Wrote:  "For Kirsten Gillibrand, the self-proclaimed #MeToo Senator, to claim ignorance about a notorious sex-slave cult, in her own backyard, is simply hard to believe," Farley said.

Gillibrand's father, Doug Rutnik, was hired by Nxivm as a lobbyist in 2004.

03-lmfao

you cant make this shite up.

weve got a thread with democrats tied to a nazi collaborator and a sex cult leader in the same day.

Days not over yet, if Terrorists or Aliens are tied in, Democrats will have a Triple Double.
03-30-2018 08:48 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Damn I always like Chloe. She was also on Wilfred for a season.
03-30-2018 08:51 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Quote:Smallville actress Allison Mack was arrested on Friday (April 20) morning on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy.

Mack and Keith Raniere, also known as "Vanguard" were brought into custody in New York due to their affiliation with an alleged cult NXIVM (pronounced Nex-i-um). Raniere created NXIVM and presented the organization as a series of self-help programs, according to the indictment filed with the Eastern District of New York court. The group is headquartered in Albany, NY but has satellite offices around the United States as well as in Canada, Mexico and South America.

Mack is publicly credited with creating the NXIVM sub-group The Source, which specialized in recruiting actors, but her real job was allegedly recruiting for a secret society within NXIUM called DOS. Raniere allegedly created the secret group, which translates to "Lord/Master of the Obedient Female Companions," or "The Vow" in 2015.

DOS allegedly works a lot like a pyramid scheme. According to the indictment, Raniere is the only male member and stands at the top of the pyramid with the rest of the women being designated as slaves and masters. Slaves are expected to recruit slaves of their own in order to become masters. The new slaves then owe service not only to their own masters but also to masters above them in the DOS pyramid. Mack is allegedly one of the women in the first level of the pyramid immediately below Raniere who was actively involved in growing the organzation.

The indictment also says that the women recruited to DOS were required to submit "collateral" which included "highly damaging information about friends and family members, nude photographs and/or rights to the victims' assets." The charges against Mack accuse her of directly or implicitly requiring her "slaves" to engage in sexual activity with Raniere in exchange for financial and other benefits.

Link
04-21-2018 02:24 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
[Image: 5nulp4.jpg]
04-21-2018 02:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.