Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

LOL at Comey
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
LOL at Comey
He's working like a whore for his new book.

Quote:Mr. President, the American people will hear my story very soon. And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...who-is-not

Sez the guy who leaked information to the New York Times.
03-17-2018 01:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: LOL at Comey
Only thing that would have made it better is if he would have said "my truth" instead of "my story".

comey is the personification of soy.

[Image: xos2xdfd9t3z.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2018 01:21 PM by Kronke.)
03-17-2018 01:20 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

You better watch out. I got memos!

03-lmfao
03-17-2018 01:24 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
(03-17-2018 01:24 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  You better watch out. I got memos!

03-lmfao

Which hints at a “trap”. Both Comey and McAbe took notes on President Trump but no one else. Did they also manipulate conversation in order for something to be done later? How closely did these two work together to “verify” each other’s accounts. Andy and Jim may have been coordinating conversations and purpose.
03-18-2018 09:24 AM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(03-18-2018 09:24 AM)Dasville Wrote:  

03-lmfao

Which hints at a “trap”. Both Comey and McAbe took notes on President Trump but no one else. Did they also manipulate conversation in order for something to be done later? How closely did these two work together to “verify” each other’s accounts. Andy and Jim may have been coordinating conversations and purpose.

The bigger question is why has it gotten to this point? I think we can honestly say that today a significant portion of "polticially-plugged-in" Americans no longer trust the FBI leadership. Are we supposed to believe it's Trump's fault? Some here would argue, yes.

But with all that we've learned, and watching as the FBI leadership continues to drag its feet responding to requests for documentation from those in Congress who have oversight of the organization, we can reach only one conclusion.

Sad day for the country.
03-18-2018 09:31 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-18-2018 09:31 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  

03-lmfao

The bigger question is why has it gotten to this point? I think we can honestly say that today a significant portion of "polticially-plugged-in" Americans no longer trust the FBI leadership. Are we supposed to believe it's Trump's fault? Some here would argue, yes.

But with all that we've learned, and watching as the FBI leadership continues to drag its feet responding to requests for documentation from those in Congress who have oversight of the organization, we can reach only one conclusion.

Sad day for the country.

every bit of ^^^^^

there's quite a bit more I would add......however, then I'd get investigated.....

it's pathetic having watched all this bs happen during my lifetime.....

reason #43534743897 why #henceDJT was the only logical choice......and why #DJTexperiment is/was the last option before #Costa
03-18-2018 10:09 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
SOON

[Image: XTxpP3e.jpg]
03-18-2018 03:39 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
LOL at Comey

03-lmfao

Didn’t bother with notes or recording their “ interview” with Cank, even when it was supposed to actually be an investigation.

But, they take notes on private conversations with the President?

Hunh. Doesn’t sound premeditated at all.

I got memos!!!
03-18-2018 04:36 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
The longer this goes on the more I start to think we just need to raze D.C. and start over.
03-18-2018 05:00 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(03-18-2018 05:00 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  The longer this goes on the more I start to think we just need to raze D.C. and start over.

I already think House and Senate should do business via internet and be based in their own state capitals. More accountability less lobbyists. If this ever happens there would have to be one or two months in DC to handle national security issues.
03-18-2018 05:37 PM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(03-18-2018 04:36 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

03-lmfao

Didn’t bother with notes or recording their “ interview” with Cank, even when it was supposed to actually be an investigation.

But, they take notes on private conversations with the President?

Hunh. Doesn’t sound premeditated at all.

I got memos!!!

Boy isn't that the truth. Cankles is supposedly under investigation for a criminal offense, but for her "interview", she's not under oath, has her assistant-attorney there with her, the interview isn't recorded nor are any notes taken, but, have a private chit-chat with the President of the US and it's all carefully documented, I assume for later use such as in a get-out-of-jail card.

The IG's report can't get here soon enough.
03-18-2018 06:45 PM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
(03-18-2018 05:00 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  The longer this goes on the more I start to think we just need to raze D.C. and start over.

You're just now coming to that conclusion? K Street probably worse than Wall Street in ******* over America too.
03-18-2018 07:20 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(03-18-2018 07:20 PM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  

You're just now coming to that conclusion? K Street probably worse than Wall Street in ******* over America too.
[Image: youll-never-find-a-more-wretched-hive-of...679866.png]
03-18-2018 07:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.