Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WAC Board Tournament Challenge
Bookmark and Share
SeattleVandals Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Seattle U
WAC Board Tournament Challenge
Anyone interested in a bracket group on ESPN? I can make it if enough want to play but anyone can make the league if they want. Free or buy in
03-11-2018 11:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

IWokeUpLikeThis Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, Chicago St
RE: WAC Board Tournament Challenge
Go ahead
03-11-2018 11:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trod0 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: NMSU
im Down
03-12-2018 09:25 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
yes
03-12-2018 10:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ProfScott Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: GCU
Sure
03-12-2018 10:47 AM
Raider_Lope Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GCU, MTSU
I’ll join in.
03-12-2018 12:09 PM
Advertisement

PojoaquePosse Offline
Blowhard

I'm in
03-12-2018 12:58 PM
SeattleVandals Offline
Special Teams

Done. Group is on ESPN called "WAC Board Posse". Open to join, just search for it! 1 entry per person, we can do a buy-in if enough are interested. Locks at tip. Group rules are open to change if enough support a change. Good luck everyone!
03-12-2018 01:13 PM
LopesUp Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Grand Canyon
(03-11-2018 11:36 PM)SeattleVandals Wrote:  Anyone interested in a bracket group on ESPN? I can make it if enough want to play but anyone can make the league if they want. Free or buy in

Thanks for doing this. I was just coming on to ask the same thing. I have the one we did last year, I was going to push out.
03-12-2018 01:39 PM
ProfScott Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: GCU
My bracket is in. Definitely a homer bracket since I have Arizona winning it all (Deandre Ayton wants revenge for having his reputation questioned), and NMSU making the Elite 8. Yes, you read that right!
In terms of the Aggies I feel they got a very good placement. Clemson and Auburn are both winnable games and Kansas often gets knocked out by someone in the early rounds (I have NC State taking them out). Thus I have NMSU playing NC State in the Sweet 16 game and then Duke finally ending the Aggies Cinderella run in the Elite 8 (M. Bagley will be the first to out-rebound J. Jones!). 04-rock
03-12-2018 03:23 PM
SeattleVandals Offline
Special Teams

(03-12-2018 03:23 PM)ProfScott Wrote:  My bracket is in. Definitely a homer bracket since I have Arizona winning it all (Deandre Ayton wants revenge for having his reputation questioned), and NMSU making the Elite 8. Yes, you read that right!
In terms of the Aggies I feel they got a very good placement. Clemson and Auburn are both winnable games and Kansas often gets knocked out by someone in the early rounds (I have NC State taking them out). Thus I have NMSU playing NC State in the Sweet 16 game and then Duke finally ending the Aggies Cinderella run in the Elite 8 (M. Bagley will be the first to out-rebound J. Jones!). 04-rock

Clemson will be tougher than Auburn. Auburn isn't as big and NMSU can beat them. Get by Clemson and I think NMSU will make the sweet 16.
03-12-2018 03:34 PM
Advertisement

Raider_Lope Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GCU, MTSU
Mine is in. I did the whole don’t think about it just pick approach. So, I’ll likely get a random upset here and there, but nothing too outlandish.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018 06:59 PM by Raider_Lope.)
03-12-2018 06:59 PM
Trod0 Offline
2nd String

Bracket complete
03-12-2018 08:14 PM
SoCalBobcat78 Online
All American

I Root For: TXST, UCLA, CBU
I will also join in.
03-12-2018 10:57 PM
RandomFan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Mid-Majors
I'll enter mine as well.
03-13-2018 12:19 AM
PojoaquePosse Offline
Blowhard

"WAC Board Posse"? I'm flattered you named it after me...
03-13-2018 03:43 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
I haven't fill mine out yet and here is why:

Quote:CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. - ACC Sixth Man of the Year De’Andre Hunter (Philadelphia, Pa.) has been ruled out for the NCAA Tournament with a broken left wrist, Virginia head coach Tony Bennett announced Tuesday (March 13).

Hunter suffered the injury during the ACC Tournament. He will have surgery on Monday (March 19). Hunter is expected to make a full recovery and be sidelined for 10 to 12 weeks.

Hunter averaged 9.2 points and 3.5 rebounds in 33 games for the top-ranked Cavaliers. He reached double figures in 16 games and was Virginia’s leading scorer in six contests. Hunter was named ACC Co-Rookie of the Week following his 22-point performance at Miami on Feb. 18. He banked in a dramatic game-winning 3-pointer at the buzzer at Louisville on March 1. Hunter was also named to the All-ACC Freshman Team.

http://www.virginiasports.com/sports/m-b...18aad.html
03-13-2018 04:28 PM
RandomFan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Mid-Majors
(03-13-2018 04:28 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  I haven't fill mine out yet and here is why:

Quote:CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. - ACC Sixth Man of the Year De’Andre Hunter (Philadelphia, Pa.) has been ruled out for the NCAA Tournament with a broken left wrist, Virginia head coach Tony Bennett announced Tuesday (March 13).

Hunter suffered the injury during the ACC Tournament. He will have surgery on Monday (March 19). Hunter is expected to make a full recovery and be sidelined for 10 to 12 weeks.

Hunter averaged 9.2 points and 3.5 rebounds in 33 games for the top-ranked Cavaliers. He reached double figures in 16 games and was Virginia’s leading scorer in six contests. Hunter was named ACC Co-Rookie of the Week following his 22-point performance at Miami on Feb. 18. He banked in a dramatic game-winning 3-pointer at the buzzer at Louisville on March 1. Hunter was also named to the All-ACC Freshman Team.

http://www.virginiasports.com/sports/m-b...18aad.html

That injury makes me wonder if they can get past Kentucky or Arizona. They'll really miss his scoring.
03-13-2018 11:30 PM
CountDooku Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: UCLA, WAC
https://sports.yahoo.com/16-things-know-...31931.html

Yahoo (and other pundits) has NM State in the Sweet 16, so things can't be so bad in choosing the Aggies this year!

My bracket is also with the posse.
03-13-2018 11:44 PM
PojoaquePosse Offline
Blowhard

(03-13-2018 11:44 PM)AUCLABrigadier Wrote:  https://sports.yahoo.com/16-things-know-...31931.html

Yahoo (and other pundits) has NM State in the Sweet 16, so things can't be so bad in choosing the Aggies this year!

My bracket is also with the posse.

Man I really enjoyed that article and video. Much love for the Aggies and "Jemmerious" Jones.
03-14-2018 10:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.