Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Patrick Magee on Sadler's contract status (Sun Herald)
Bookmark and Share
HarborPointe Offline
North American Champion

I Root For: Southern Miss
Patrick Magee on Sadler's contract status (Sun Herald)
03-09-2018 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Patrick Magee on Sadler's contract status (Sun Herald)
I give him it to him simply b/c we need it for recruiting purposes.....

he basically achieved expectations with this cast of characters.....he earned it....

cue BDR taking a big ol' chest dump behind o'charleys now.....
03-09-2018 04:53 PM
Golden Eagle Fan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: USM
It looks like that same cast of characters will be returning. Will it be enough to see a marked improvement next year?
03-09-2018 05:01 PM
HarborPointe Offline
North American Champion

(03-09-2018 05:01 PM)Golden Eagle Fan Wrote:  It looks like that same cast of characters will be returning. Will it be enough to see a marked improvement next year?

They’ll be one year older, more experienced, and a hell of a lot more confident if nothing else. The inexperience really showed today when Marshall had their first run in the first half. You could tell (and Sadler even said) our guys got a little panicked. They started pressing, throwing up some unnecessary shots, and turning the ball over. Actually playing for something rattled ‘em. Now they’ve been there and done that.

Add just a couple guys who can spell the starters without conceding the game and— heaven forbid—a legit power forward/center to what we have, and this team will be pretty danged good in a hurry. Again, the roster right now consists of only one year in which we had a prayer of recruiting. We went from 9 overall wins to 16, 12th place to 9th place, and 0 wins in the conference tournament to 2 including bouncing out the best team in the league. Simply getting as better from this year to next as we did from last year to this year would put us in a pretty good place.

You don’t even have to add 2 years back to his contract, but with all of the above and after going 3-1 in March, Sadler deserves to have whatever heat was on him turned down. Like Stink said, at least let him be able to tell recruits he’s not on a hot seat.
03-09-2018 05:38 PM
Advertisement

EagNBran Offline
All American

I’d hold off just to make sure this wasn’t a fluke and that we see improvement next year. Yesterday was great, but we got blown out by some pretty bad teams this year.
03-09-2018 06:19 PM
EagleWorldOrder Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: The Bad Guys
(03-09-2018 11:25 AM)HarborPointe Wrote:  http://www.sunherald.com/sports/college/...47079.html

Fire him. Round up all the car dealers you can find, throw in access to the local Italian restaurant, and go beg Rick Pitino to come coach for a couple of years.

eWo
03-11-2018 04:29 PM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

(03-11-2018 04:29 PM)EagleWorldOrder Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 11:25 AM)HarborPointe Wrote:  http://www.sunherald.com/sports/college/...47079.html

go beg Rick Pitino to come coach for a couple of years.

At this point you'd have to offer free penicillin shots for me to go that close to Rick Pitino
03-12-2018 01:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.