Open TigerLinks

Brady White Impact!
Bookmark and Share
MemphisMojo Offline
All American

I Root For: Democrats
Exclamation Brady White Impact!
Off the market
1. Brady White -- Memphis (from Arizona State): Heading into 2018, Memphis had everything but a quarterback. Likely NFL Draft pick Riley Ferguson will be missed, but White arrives already with a firm grasp of Mike Norvell's system having played under him at Arizona State. With a really good roster around him, Memphis was a grad transfer quarterback away from being an AAC title contender once again and with his arrival 10+ wins are once again in sight.

Full article;
https://www.cbssports.com/college-footba...ck-market/
03-06-2018 01:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

thagr82008 Offline
Banned

I Root For: MEMPHOBABEE
RE: Brady White Impact!
4. Jalan McClendon (leaving NC State): When Ryan Finley returned for his sixth year of eligibility, the writing was on the wall for McClendon. He's been a wildcat option at quarterback at times for NC State. He's big, athletic, and he's got a strong arm. He'd be a great fit in a run-heavy spread system.

Liked the ability of this guy, although he only has 1 year remaining. Which is a hindrance. I thought we really ONLY needed a one year stopgap...

Brady White has soo MANY positives;Familiarity is huge...His health/durability is obvious concern

I would love to see Mclendon in the AAC.....Just NOT NAVY

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2018 01:46 PM by thagr82008.)
03-06-2018 01:44 PM
CubsTigersGrizz Offline
1st String

I Root For: U of M
The word on Brady White is he has a "Paxton arm". That's a direct quote. He can put the ball anywhere on the field with pace. It'll be a close battle between him, Moore and Davis. If White isn't 100% he won't beat out Moore. If Davis isn't 100% he'll have no shot to beat out either.
03-07-2018 08:21 AM
Advertisement

SeƱorTiger Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tigers
(03-07-2018 08:21 AM)CubsTigersGrizz Wrote:  The word on Brady White is he has a "Paxton arm". That's a direct quote. He can put the ball anywhere on the field with pace. It'll be a close battle between him, Moore and Davis. If White isn't 100% he won't beat out Moore. If Davis isn't 100% he'll have no shot to beat out either.

Brady White is not coming to sit on the bench. I am sure it will be "an open competition" but Brady White was almost definitely told he will be the QB this coming season.
03-07-2018 08:31 AM
Bathtub Gin Offline
All American

I Root For: Free Market
He was brought in to start, bottom line
03-07-2018 09:01 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.