Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Final Disa & Data Notes and a Look at the CAA Tourney
Bookmark and Share
billymac Offline
Heisman

I Root For: William & Mary
Here's some stats from around the league, my final jump into W&M stats for the season and my take on the upcoming weekend and Awards.

PLAYERS OF THE WEEK:

David Cohn • William & Mary

Sr., G, 6-2, 168 - Elmhurst, Ill./York
Cohn averaged 19.5 points, 10.0 assists, 5.0 rebounds and 2.0 steals in William & Mary’s 2-0 week. The senior point guard scored a career-high 30 points and shot 63.2% from the floor and was 12-of-12 at the free throw line, extending his consecutive made FT’s streak to 38.

Tramaine Isabell • Drexel
Jr., G, 6-1, 180 - Seattle, Wash./Garfield
Isabell averaged 29.5 points, 10.0 rebounds, 7.5 assists and 1.5 steals in Drexel’s two games last week. The junior guard nearly posted a triple-double with 30 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists as the Dragons posted the largest comeback in NCAA Div. I history and defeated Delaware, 85-83. He shot 50% from the floor for the week.

ROOKIE OF THE WEEK:
Jalen Ray • Hofstra

Fr., G, 6-2, 175 - Hampton, Va./Hampton
Ray averaged 13.0 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists in Hofstra’s 2-0 week. The freshman guard shot 57.1% from the floor, including 5-of-10 from three-point range.

CONFERENCE NOTES:

REGULAR-SEASON TITLE: Charleston and Northeastern shared the CAA regular-season title after both finished the year with 14-4 conference records (you are welcome, NU fans). It’s the first CAA title for the Cougars and the third in the past six years for the Huskies, who also finished first in 2012-13 and 2014-15.

HISTORY'S LARGEST COMEBACK: Drexel, and the CAA, got some national coverage this week, as the Dragons recorded the largest comeback in NCAA Division I history, overcoming a 34-point deficit to defeat Delaware, 85-83. The game was tied at 83 when Tramaine Isabell was fouled on a 3-point attempt with 2.2 seconds remaining and hit two free throws. Isabell finished with 30 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists. The previous record for the largest comeback was 32 points by Duke against Tulane in 1950.

TOP 100 OF RPI: Four CAA teams are ranked in the top 105 of the latest NCAA RPI through games of Feb. 25, three in the Top 100. Northeastern leads the way at #60, followed by Charleston at #71, The Tribe at #91 and Hofstra at #105. The CAA continues to be ranked 12th out of the nation’s 32 Division I conferences again this week.

CAA YOUTH MOVEMENT: Young players have made a big impact in the CAA this season. There are six sophomores, one freshman and only two seniors among the CAA’s top 15 scorers through games of Feb. 24. Soph Zane Martin, of Towson, leads the way for ther youngsters, in scoring, at 19.9 ppg. There are also just three seniors among the CAA’s top 10 in rebounding, with W&M’s soph, Justin Pierce, leading the youth pack at 8.8 rpg.

Towson Notes

The 5th seeded Tigers (18-13, 8-10) ended their regular season by dropping road games at Northeastern (80-75) and Hofstra (91-86) .

• 6’7” Soph Forward Justin Gorham posted double-doubles at NU (career-high 28 pts/12 reb) and Hofstra (20 pts/12 reb). He has 4 double-doubles and 4 20-point efforts this season and is averaging 7.3 rpg in CAA play, which ranks 7th.

• 6’4” Soph Guard Zane Martin poured in a career-high 36 points and added 6 rebounds and 6 assists at Hofstra. It was his third 30-point outing and 18th game with 20+ points. It was the most points ever by a TU sophomore. Martin had 35 & 20 in his two efforts against the Tribe.

• 6’5” Sr Guard Mike Morsell averaged 11.0 ppg last week and went over 1,500 career points. He’s scored double figures in 13 straight games and is 8th on Towson’s career scoring list.

• 6’5” Sr Guard Eddie Keith had 11 points and 3 steals at NU. He reached double figures in 12 of Towson’s 18 CAA games.

• 6’8” Soph. Forward Dennis Tunstall tied his career-high with 13 rebounds at Hofstra.

• Towson shot 50% from Three and a whopping 61% from the field in their two contests against W&M this season. Their season averages...46.9% from the floor, 36.6% from 3. THAT will have to change, if the Tribe expects to move on to Monday...

William & Mary Disa & Data

• The Tribe recorded double-digit wins in CAA play for the fifth year in a row after two victories in the final week of play, setting a new W&M record.

David Cohn scored a career-high 30 points with 9 assists vs. CofC and dished out 11 assists vs. UNCW, which was his 6th game with 10+ dimes. He went over 1,000 points and 500 assists for his career at W&M last week. You might say it was a good week for the Captain...

Justin Pierce hit 5-of-7 treys and scored 22 points vs. UNCW and added 16 points and 8 boards vs. CofC. He’s averaging 21.2 ppg and 9.4 rpg in his past 10 games.

Connor Burchfield averaged 19.5 ppg last week and made 6-of-9 treys. He continues to lead the nation in 3-point FG% (52.2%).

Matt Milon averaged 17.0 ppg last week and has 6 double-digit efforts in his last 7 games. His three triples against CofC moved him into sixth on the Tribe's single-season list with 74 triples in his first season of play in the 'burg.

Nathan Knight averaged 18.5 ppg last week. He ranks among the top 7 in the CAA in scoring, rebounding, FG% and blocks. He blocked his 100th career shot against Charleston, becoming the 6th player in W&M history to reach that mark.

• W&M shot at least 50% from the field for the 19th time this season.

CAA AWARDS: Here’s my take on the major CAA Awards to be given out this week

All CAA:

1st Team
J. Wright-Foreman - Hofstra
D. Cacok - UNCW
T. Isabell - Drexel
G. Riller - CofC
D. Cohn/Z. Martin (tie) - W&M/Towson

2nd Team
V. Pusica - Northeastern
R. Daly - Delaware
J. Chealey - CofC
E. Carter - Delaware
S. Moseley - JMU

3rd Team
J. Talley - UNCW
N. Knight - W&M
R. Gustys - Hofstra
T. Siebring - Elon
J. Pierce/E. Pemberton - W&M/Hofstra

My Player of the Year is Wright-Foreman. I also think the two top freshmen (below) have a shot at 3rd team, but will probably have to wait a year.

All Rookie Squad

Matt Lewis - JMU
Ryan Allen - Del
Jalen Ray - Hof
Tomas Murphy - NU
Darius Banks - JMU

My Rookie of the Year, in a close decision, is Lewis of JMU.

Coach of the Year

I would probably favor Tony for Coach of the Year, but, if being non-partial, I would also say, Earl Grant and Bill Coen both have equally good credentials and would be good choices. So, take your pick. I'll take Tony.

Tourney Champ: Charleston is still my "head" pick for the Championship, but any of the Top 4 can have a case made in their favor. The "heart" pick is, of course, The Tribe. This year's squad, with it's depth of shooters, is probably better equipped than most Tribe squads to be able to overcome their weaknesses on defense. I would love to see this team take on a #3 or #4 seed, that hasn't had a chance to really study our play, in the first weekend of the NCAA's.

Gotta win 3 in 3 days first.

Go Tribe!!!
02-27-2018 12:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tribal Offline

Awesome job, again, Billy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
02-27-2018 02:13 PM
EvanJ Offline
1st String

I Root For: Hofstra and FSU
RE: Final Disa & Data Notes and a Look at the CAA Tourney
Why should Eric Carter be on a better team than Gustys? Gustys scores a little more, shoots field goals better, and averages 12.1 rebounds compared to 9.2 for Carter. Carter shoots free throws better than Gustys, but still below average. Gustys is better at turnovers and steals. Carter is better at assists, blocked shots, and fouls. I don't think other categories are enough to make up for Gustys's 2.9 more rebounds. Furthermore, I think it's unlikely that the 7 seed gets more players on the top two teams (you gave them Daly and Carter) than the 2, 3, and 4 seeds.
02-27-2018 02:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WMTRIBE75 Offline
1st String

I Root For: WILLIAM & MARY
(02-27-2018 12:37 PM)billymac Wrote:  .
Here's some stats from around the league, my final jump into W&M stats for the season and my take on the upcoming weekend and Awards.

PLAYERS OF THE WEEK:

David Cohn • William & Mary

Sr., G, 6-2, 168 - Elmhurst, Ill./York
Cohn averaged 19.5 points, 10.0 assists, 5.0 rebounds and 2.0 steals in William & Mary’s 2-0 week. The senior point guard scored a career-high 30 points and shot 63.2% from the floor and was 12-of-12 at the free throw line, extending his consecutive made FT’s streak to 38.

Tramaine Isabell • Drexel
Jr., G, 6-1, 180 - Seattle, Wash./Garfield
Isabell averaged 29.5 points, 10.0 rebounds, 7.5 assists and 1.5 steals in Drexel’s two games last week. The junior guard nearly posted a triple-double with 30 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists as the Dragons posted the largest comeback in NCAA Div. I history and defeated Delaware, 85-83. He shot 50% from the floor for the week.

ROOKIE OF THE WEEK:
Jalen Ray • Hofstra

Fr., G, 6-2, 175 - Hampton, Va./Hampton
Ray averaged 13.0 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists in Hofstra’s 2-0 week. The freshman guard shot 57.1% from the floor, including 5-of-10 from three-point range.

CONFERENCE NOTES:

REGULAR-SEASON TITLE: Charleston and Northeastern shared the CAA regular-season title after both finished the year with 14-4 conference records (you are welcome, NU fans). It’s the first CAA title for the Cougars and the third in the past six years for the Huskies, who also finished first in 2012-13 and 2014-15.

HISTORY'S LARGEST COMEBACK: Drexel, and the CAA, got some national coverage this week, as the Dragons recorded the largest comeback in NCAA Division I history, overcoming a 34-point deficit to defeat Delaware, 85-83. The game was tied at 83 when Tramaine Isabell was fouled on a 3-point attempt with 2.2 seconds remaining and hit two free throws. Isabell finished with 30 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists. The previous record for the largest comeback was 32 points by Duke against Tulane in 1950.

TOP 100 OF RPI: Four CAA teams are ranked in the top 105 of the latest NCAA RPI through games of Feb. 25, three in the Top 100. Northeastern leads the way at #60, followed by Charleston at #71, The Tribe at #91 and Hofstra at #105. The CAA continues to be ranked 12th out of the nation’s 32 Division I conferences again this week.

CAA YOUTH MOVEMENT: Young players have made a big impact in the CAA this season. There are six sophomores, one freshman and only two seniors among the CAA’s top 15 scorers through games of Feb. 24. Soph Zane Martin, of Towson, leads the way for ther youngsters, in scoring, at 19.9 ppg. There are also just three seniors among the CAA’s top 10 in rebounding, with W&M’s soph, Justin Pierce, leading the youth pack at 8.8 rpg.

Towson Notes

The 5th seeded Tigers (18-13, 8-10) ended their regular season by dropping road games at Northeastern (80-75) and Hofstra (91-86) .

• 6’7” Soph Forward Justin Gorham posted double-doubles at NU (career-high 28 pts/12 reb) and Hofstra (20 pts/12 reb). He has 4 double-doubles and 4 20-point efforts this season and is averaging 7.3 rpg in CAA play, which ranks 7th.

• 6’4” Soph Guard Zane Martin poured in a career-high 36 points and added 6 rebounds and 6 assists at Hofstra. It was his third 30-point outing and 18th game with 20+ points. It was the most points ever by a TU sophomore. Martin had 35 & 20 in his two efforts against the Tribe.

• 6’5” Sr Guard Mike Morsell averaged 11.0 ppg last week and went over 1,500 career points. He’s scored double figures in 13 straight games and is 8th on Towson’s career scoring list.

• 6’5” Sr Guard Eddie Keith had 11 points and 3 steals at NU. He reached double figures in 12 of Towson’s 18 CAA games.

• 6’8” Soph. Forward Dennis Tunstall tied his career-high with 13 rebounds at Hofstra.

• Towson shot 50% from Three and a whopping 61% from the field in their two contests against W&M this season. Their season averages...46.9% from the floor, 36.6% from 3. THAT will have to change, if the Tribe expects to move on to Monday...

William & Mary Disa & Data

• The Tribe recorded double-digit wins in CAA play for the fifth year in a row after two victories in the final week of play, setting a new W&M record.

David Cohn scored a career-high 30 points with 9 assists vs. CofC and dished out 11 assists vs. UNCW, which was his 6th game with 10+ dimes. He went over 1,000 points and 500 assists for his career at W&M last week. You might say it was a good week for the Captain...

Justin Pierce hit 5-of-7 treys and scored 22 points vs. UNCW and added 16 points and 8 boards vs. CofC. He’s averaging 21.2 ppg and 9.4 rpg in his past 10 games.

Connor Burchfield averaged 19.5 ppg last week and made 6-of-9 treys. He continues to lead the nation in 3-point FG% (52.2%).

Matt Milon averaged 17.0 ppg last week and has 6 double-digit efforts in his last 7 games. His three triples against CofC moved him into sixth on the Tribe's single-season list with 74 triples in his first season of play in the 'burg.

Nathan Knight averaged 18.5 ppg last week. He ranks among the top 7 in the CAA in scoring, rebounding, FG% and blocks. He blocked his 100th career shot against Charleston, becoming the 6th player in W&M history to reach that mark.

• W&M shot at least 50% from the field for the 19th time this season.

CAA AWARDS: Here’s my take on the major CAA Awards to be given out this week

All CAA:

1st Team
J. Wright-Foreman - Hofstra
D. Cacok - UNCW
T. Isabell - Drexel
G. Riller - CofC
D. Cohn/Z. Martin (tie) - W&M/Towson

2nd Team
V. Pusica - Northeastern
R. Daly - Delaware
J. Chealey - CofC
E. Carter - Delaware
S. Moseley - JMU

3rd Team
J. Talley - UNCW
N. Knight - W&M
R. Gustys - Hofstra
T. Siebring - Elon
J. Pierce/E. Pemberton - W&M/Hofstra

My Player of the Year is Wright-Foreman. I also think the two top freshmen (below) have a shot at 3rd team, but will probably have to wait a year.

All Rookie Squad

Matt Lewis - JMU
Ryan Allen - Del
Jalen Ray - Hof
Tomas Murphy - NU
Darius Banks - JMU

My Rookie of the Year, in a close decision, is Lewis of JMU.

Coach of the Year

I would probably favor Tony for Coach of the Year, but, if being non-partial, I would also say, Earl Grant and Bill Coen both have equally good credentials and would be good choices. So, take your pick. I'll take Tony.

Tourney Champ: Charleston is still my "head" pick for the Championship, but any of the Top 4 can have a case made in their favor. The "heart" pick is, of course, The Tribe. This year's squad, with it's depth of shooters, is probably better equipped than most Tribe squads to be able to overcome their weaknesses on defense. I would love to see this team take on a #3 or #4 seed, that hasn't had a chance to really study our play, in the first weekend of the NCAA's.

Gotta win 3 in 3 days first.

Go Tribe!!!

Billy Mac,

I hope that you have the medical insurance necessary to pay for the surgery that Justin will need to have that mole removed that you placed on his rear end.
02-27-2018 03:06 PM
Tribal Offline

<crickets>

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
02-27-2018 03:13 PM
geewizNU Offline
All American

I Root For: Northeastern
Billymac,

You think David Cohn and Zane Martin are first teamers more so than Vasa Pusica?

Think you’re in the minority on that one. But it’s your list.
02-27-2018 04:12 PM
Advertisement

Zorch Offline
All American

I Root For: W&M
(02-27-2018 03:06 PM)WMTRIBE75 Wrote:  
(02-27-2018 12:37 PM)billymac Wrote:  3rd Team
J. Pierce/E. Pemberton - W&M/Hofstra[/b]

Billy Mac,

I hope that you have the medical insurance necessary to pay for the surgery that Justin will need to have that mole removed that you placed on his rear end.

Good one!

My awards:

1st team: Cohn, Wright-Foreman, Cacok, Martin, Riller
2nd team: Pierce, Isabell, Pusica, Chealey, Gustys
3rd team: Knight, Daly, Moseley, Carter, Pemberton
Close: Brantley, Talley, Williams, Burchfield, Lewis, Allen
POY: Close, between JWF and Cacok. The coin is in the air .......
ROY: I don't care since no one from W&M is in the running.
02-27-2018 04:22 PM
mrjoolius Online
Hall of Famer

(02-27-2018 04:12 PM)geewizNU Wrote:  Billymac,

You think David Cohn and Zane Martin are first teamers more so than Vasa Pusica?

I haven't pulled up the stats, but I'm guessing, statistically speaking, David's numbers are pretty close to Pusica. If they decide to reward the higher seeded team it would go to Pusica. If they go for rewarding the senior, which often happens, I see it going to Cohn.
02-27-2018 04:23 PM
WM Beancounter Offline
Special Teams

I haven't looked at the season numbers, but in the game vs. NE in Williamsburg, Pusica was the better player, and in the game in Boston, Pusica won the freaking game (or you could argue that our imitation of a matador on the final play LOST the game).
02-27-2018 04:43 PM
mrjoolius Online
Hall of Famer

Luckily it isn't a two game award. It is supposed to be a reflection on the players season accomplishments with a bit of politics thrown in.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2018 04:57 PM by mrjoolius.)
02-27-2018 04:56 PM
WM Beancounter Offline
Special Teams

(02-27-2018 04:56 PM)mrjoolius Wrote:  Luckily it isn't a two game award. It is supposed to be a reflection on the players season accomplishments with a bit of politics thrown in.

Yeah, I get that... I just was adding my opinion based on what I've seen, which admittedly isn't nearly as much as those who do the voting. If the numbers are almost the same as you've said, then Pusica deserves it if the decision is one or the other. And if politics are involved as you've said, I don't know how you don't have a player on the 1st team from the conference (co-)champs.
02-27-2018 05:10 PM
Advertisement

WMtribe17 Offline
All American

I Root For: W&M
Pusica, Cacok, Wright-Foreman, & Isabell should all be locks for 1st team IMO. After that, I got a feeling Chealey gets the 5th spot because he is a senior & on the 1st place team.

2nd team: Knight, Gustys, Cohn, Martin, Brantley

3rd team: Riller, Daly, Seibring, Pierce, Mosley.

POY is probably a lock for Wright-Foreman also, but Cacok could surprise.
02-27-2018 05:16 PM
mrjoolius Online
Hall of Famer

(02-27-2018 05:10 PM)WM Beancounter Wrote:  
(02-27-2018 04:56 PM)mrjoolius Wrote:  Luckily it isn't a two game award. It is supposed to be a reflection on the players season accomplishments with a bit of politics thrown in.

Yeah, I get that... I just was adding my opinion based on what I've seen, which admittedly isn't nearly as much as those who do the voting. If the numbers are almost the same as you've said, then Pusica deserves it if the decision is one or the other. And if politics are involved as you've said, I don't know how you don't have a player on the 1st team from the conference (co-)champs.
I get that, and you should absolutely award conference co-champs. It is not uncommon though, unless the underclassman puts up crazy numbers, that a senior gets the nod with similar numbers. These are an individual honor-not a team accomplishment. Other than leading a very good team, what accolades has Pusica gotten? Cohn ranks nationally in a number of statistics. He has also been a CAA PoW multiple times. How many times has Pusica? I know that he has been good, but I haven't followed him closely.
02-27-2018 05:18 PM
billymac Offline
Heisman

geewizNU, I love Pusica. Wish WE had gotten him.

As you know, this stuff is all subjective. I could have done a 3-way tie for that last position on the first team and not felt too bad about it.

I just wanted to get people started talking about the possibilities...and it seems as though it worked.
03-wink
02-27-2018 05:23 PM
TribePride91 Offline
All American

I Root For: W&M Tribe
I don't even know who votes. But, there is no way Pusica is not 1st team. He is by far their best player and is the ONLY reason they went 14-4. When he is off the floor, they could lose to anybody. David's season was fantastic, but Pusica was vastly superior in their 2 meetings. Pusica also helped them win multiple other games this season. As good as Cohn has been, his candidacy is actually hurt by how good others in our starting five have been.

My list would be: Cacok, JWF(POY), Pusica, Riller and Cohn
2nd Team: Chealey, Isabell, Knight, Pierce and Martin
3rd Team: Probably 20-25 candidates. Allen and Lewis would likely be on there. Probably Gustys too.
02-27-2018 05:28 PM
WM Beancounter Offline
Special Teams

Speaking of Gustys, two years ago I thought Gustys vs Seacat battles would become headline material for the conference as they matured. Hunter is averaging about 10 minutes and less than 3 points per game for an Appalachian State squad that finished 13-17. Just not how I thought that young man's playing career would end up. Guess I should give up hope of being a Talent evaluator...
02-27-2018 05:58 PM
Advertisement

Rocco Offline
All American

I Root For: William and Mar
Guards in the CAA:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/pla...rder_by=ws

There isn't that much of a gap between Cohn and Pusica based on the metrics, and as I've written before advanced metrics are blunt objects. The metrics hate Cohn's defense, and defensive metrics tend to reflect the team as much as the individual player (whereas offensive metrics tend to do a better job of reflecting a player's contributions and aren't quite as context-specific).
02-27-2018 06:19 PM
geewizNU Offline
All American

I Root For: Northeastern
(02-27-2018 05:23 PM)billymac Wrote:  

geewizNU, I love Pusica. Wish WE had gotten him.

As you know, this stuff is all subjective. I could have done a 3-way tie for that last position on the first team and not felt too bad about it.

I just wanted to get people started talking about the possibilities...and it seems as though it worked.
03-wink

Touché sir! :)
02-27-2018 06:23 PM
WMTRIBE75 Offline
1st String

I Root For: WILLIAM & MARY
I guess that I am the only one who thinks that JWF will not be player of the year. I think that it will be one of the two Charleston guards. I am just not sure which one. There are several guys in the league who could score as many points a game as JWF if their coach just turned them loose. I just don't think that the POY should just go to the leading scorer in the league unless, perhaps, that player was on the best team in the league.
02-27-2018 06:26 PM
Rocco Offline
All American

I Root For: William and Mar
Ken Pomeroy's stats go back to 2002. From 2002 to 2017, the highest ranked offense per KenPom has won the tourney 6 out of 16 times, with an average rating of 2.93. Rankings this year, assuming opponent adjustments prior to the tourney don't mess things up:

1: W&M
2: Hofstra
3: Charleston
4: Northeastern
5: Towson
6: UNCW
7: Drexel
8: Elon
9: JMU
10: Delaware

The average defensive ranking of the team that won the tourney was 2.64. The best defense has won the tourney 3 times. This year:

1: Northeastern
2: Towson
3: Charleston
4: JMU
5: Elon
6: Hofstra
7: Delaware
8: UNCW
9: Drexel
10: W&M

The team with the highest combined rating (offensive plus defensive ranking- 1 point for being first, 2 for second etc.) has won the tourney 12 times, with an average score of 5.56.

Northeastern- 5
Charleston- 6
Towson- 7
Hofstra- 8
W&M- 11
Elon- 13
JMU- 13
UNCW- 14
Drexel- 16
Delaware- 17

The highest rated team overall per KenPom has won the tourney 10 times, with an average rating of 1.69.

1: Northeastern
2: Charleston
3: Towson
4: Hofstra
5: W&M
6: UNCW
7: Drexel
8: Elon
9: JMU
10: Delaware

The numbers point to Northeastern, but they've lost twice this year to Charleston. That matters, because "it's hard to beat a team three times" isn't backed up by results. They probably need someone to take out CofC for them, but a) Towson's lost to CofC twice, is beat up, and is in a tail spin, b) W&M would have to get past a Towson team who beat them twice, and c) the bottom of the conference is kinda stinky. History suggests it will be one of the top two seeds that gets the bid. If I had to bet I'd put money on Charleston assuming they'll be close to full health (which I assume is the case).

If you're making the case for W&M, they need the following things to happen:

1) Somehow get past Towson;
2) Shoot 60% for 3 straight games;
3) Keep Knight out of foul trouble;
4) Hope no one turns an ankle or gets their hand caught in a car door;
5) Get Hofstra to beat Northeastern in a 3 OT game.
02-27-2018 07:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.