Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hey you pirate scum...
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies

You have been <span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>MAULED</span></span></span>

Yeah I know that Graybeard will say malled, but who cares. it is time for UH and ECU to throw down. You guys are coming down to the Quinn where the visitors fear to tred. :own3d:

It looks your QB is starting to get used to the offense. What else can I expect to see and what players should I look out for at the game on Saturday!!
11-01-2004 11:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

uhmump95 Wrote:You have been <span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:pink'>MALLED</span></span></span>

Yeah I know that Graybeard will say malled, but who cares.&nbsp; it is time for UH and ECU to throw down.&nbsp; You guys are coming down to the Quinn where the visitors fear to tred.&nbsp; :own3d:

It looks your QB is starting to get used to the offense.&nbsp; What else can I expect to see and what players should I look out for at the game on Saturday!!
Our QB is very good, he just doesn't have an O-line to protect him. It is tough to be effective when 3 D-linemen run right into the backfield untouched.

Before the Tulane game, I said we would win 3 out of the next 4. When we beat you this weekend, I will look prophetic!
11-01-2004 11:21 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

GrayBeard Wrote:Before the Tulane game, I said we would win 3 out of the next 4. When we beat you this weekend, I will look prophetic!
You must have made a mistake. I am sure you meant to say that after the Coogs defeat you on Saturday. You will be like your team PATHETIC.
11-01-2004 05:25 PM
PurplePeopleEater Offline
1st String

I Root For: East Carolina

DonatorsNCAAbbs LUG

uhmump95 Wrote:You guys are coming down to the Quinn where the visitors fear to tred. :own3d:
Uhhhhh, yeah... that's why were 3-0 against you in Houston in the series history. :snore:

Looking forward to a good game.
11-01-2004 05:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,

BY THE RECORDS:

Hou:
NEUTRAL RICE L 10-7
@ Oklahoma L 63-13
Army W 35-21
NEUTRAL MIAMI L 38-13
@ Memphis L 41-14
@ USM L 35-29 (OT)
@ TCU L 34-27
Tulane W 24-3

ECU:
@ WVU L 56-23
WF L 31-17
UC L 24-19
@ Ville L 59-7
Tulane 27-25
@ USM L 51-10
Army W 38-28

Pirates need this one to keep Bowl Hope Alive!!!!

There is more than one way to skin a cat!!

..And I can name a few...

Pinkney
Good
Art Brown
Marvin Townes
Chris Johnson
11-01-2004 07:24 PM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

We will be getting it on on Saturday.

I know I will recognize Pinkney. he will be running for his life when we sic our front seven on him. Is Townes your RB? If so, I remember him running all over us last year.

Prepare to walk the plank pirates!!
11-02-2004 09:29 AM
PurplePeopleEater Offline
1st String

I Root For: East Carolina

DonatorsNCAAbbs LUG

Townes was the starter last year, yes. We'll throw all three of Townes, Brown, and Johnson at you, so if our OL plays similar to Army (which is a big question since you guys have to be better up front on defense than Army), be careful. That's really the key to our game on offense.
11-02-2004 09:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pirates4life Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Jamar Flournoy, Chris Moore, Erode Jean, and Zach Baker on Defense just to name a few more.
11-02-2004 10:45 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

I believe that our coaches have finally seen the light. We had been playing pretty conservative with our front seven, but for the first half of Tulane, we released the front seven and they made a great impact. I expect us to do more of the same this Saturday.

The Coogs will have Pinkney running down the plank for his life!!!!
11-02-2004 10:57 AM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

The Coogs are goona beat ya :chair:
Then we are gonna put a hit on ya :biggun:
And finally we are gonna blow you up :microwave:
Have a nice day today :wave:
Because tomorrow you will be :own3d:
11-05-2004 09:39 AM
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Hey mump, you forgot one:

04-nuke
11-05-2004 09:42 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

Hey graybeard are you sick or something. I expected much more smack from you and your merry gang of pierats. You didn't board my board or anything :frown:

For that I hope the Coogs give your team the old 03-nutkick when we play tomorrow
11-05-2004 04:51 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

After our abysmal start to the season, the boardings stopped. I'm sorry that we are not much fun these days, and with the possibility that our QB may be out tomorrow.....well, you know.

Are you going to the game?
11-05-2004 05:02 PM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

Yes I am planning on being there tomorrow. This will be my second time seeing ECU ion person. The last time I saw you and the Quinn, you had a come from behind victory. This time i hope you stay behind. 03-wink

As for the Boarding parties, keep them up. I am still "malling" people and we have the exact same number of wins. It is all about the fun man. I expect to be "boarded" and assualted with your cannon before the day ends sir or else 05-mafia
11-05-2004 05:45 PM
JBE Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Fortunately, you changed your mind in a positive fashion at the close of this message forum thread.

Nevertheless, as I was reviewing your postings capitulating with the impending ECU/Houston intercollegiate football contest, I was compelled to share insights with you in the form of the cumulative record between East Carolina University and the University of Houston, per the 2004 ECU Media Guide.

Overall, ECU leads the series with the University of Houston with a margin of four victories and two losses. In Greenville, Houston leads East Carolina, two games to one. In Houston, where today's (Saturday) game is being hosted, ECU leads Houston with an unblemished record of three victories and no losses.

While Art Briles owns a 1-0 series lead over East Carolina in his truncated stint at Houston, the latest article from the campus-based student publication at the University of Houston in which the young scribe authors a rather scathing diatribe on the state of intercollegiate football affairs at East Carolina University, one might foresee yet another decisive victory claimed by the Pirates at Robertson Stadium.

Writing articles and providing additional means of motivation for the visiting opposition is not a wise move on the part of the University of Houston undergraduate student in question.

Notwithstanding, may the best team earn a hard-fought victory on Saturday. Go Pirates!
11-06-2004 08:17 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

I saw the article you speak of. I wouldn't be too seriously if I were you. Just some collllege kid having some fun in the school newspaper.
11-06-2004 09:40 AM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,

OK...... who put out the catnip? 03-wink :rolleyes: :rofl:

uhmump has probabbly just passed half hte posters here for post count 05-nono :own3d:
11-06-2004 01:34 PM
JBE Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

You should market and promote the existence of this message forum. I would have never visited your website had I not reviewed one of GrayBeard's postings on the Golden Tankard Lounge message forum as he was feuding with "WyldPirate."
11-10-2004 07:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.