Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Southern Methodist Game
Bookmark and Share
DuaneNorman Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati
Southern Methodist Game
It's the talk of the town, maybe the talk of the country. The big game between Cincinnati and Southern Methodist. There's lots of people that think that Southern Methodist can win the championship, just as there are many people that think Cincinnati can win the championship.

But there's a difference between can and will. I don't know what these people that believe in Southern Methodist are thinking. What clues them in to believing in Southern Methodist? Do they really think that Southern Methodist can beat Cincinnati and win the championship?

Cincinnati is the greatest basketball team in the world, a dominant power that will go down in history for how it's shaped the game! People will be talking for centuries about Cincinnati basketball and their influence will be felt for ages. Southern Methodist can't claim that. That basketball team will long be forgotten, almost as soon as Cincinnati extinguishes them.

Southern Methodist. Championship. Right.

Southern Methodist cannot win the championship, and they will not beat Cincinnati.

The road to the championship runs through Cincinnati. Cincinnati.

02-10-2018 04:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

doss2 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: BEARCATS
RE: Southern Methodist Game
What does he smoke?

02-10-2018 09:02 PM
Advertisement

Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

I Root For: the user
(02-10-2018 09:02 PM)doss2 Wrote:  What does he smoke?

duane gets wet

02-10-2018 09:10 PM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
Nice boat Duane 04-bow

02-11-2018 08:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.