Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

This will make you feel warm and fuzzy
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
This will make you feel warm and fuzzy
Russia penetrated 21 states voter systems!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electio...ssion=true

Congress by a super majority has passed sanctions on Russia. Why hasn’t Capt. Bonespur followed through? Almost like he’s black mailed huh.
02-07-2018 08:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

blah Offline
Just doing the splits

I Root For: Stretching

CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardDonatorsSkunkworksSurvivor Runner-up
RE: This will make you feel warm and fuzzy
(02-07-2018 08:33 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Russia penetrated 21 states voter systems!

Congress by a super majority has passed sanctions on Russia. Why hasn’t Capt. Bonespur followed through? Almost like he’s black mailed huh.

#Fake News....

Did you even read the article you posted? Because I know you are a teacher and therefore, may not be able to actually read, I will help you out.

Quote:In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Jeanette Manfra, the head of cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security, said she couldn't talk about classified information publicly, but in 2016, "We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated."

It sounds to me like 1 or maybe 2 (i.e. exceptionally small) not 21.

I'd really like to understand what was accomplished during the hack. Did they just get a list of voters? Until I see some actual data where actual votes were changed or cast illegally, I'm not paying attention.
02-07-2018 08:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-07-2018 08:33 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Russia penetrated 21 states voter systems!

seriously Mach??? it's becoming increasingly difficult to be nice.....

c'mon man.....you're better than this...just let it go unless you want this to become your version of a 'punching bag'

Quote:We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated."
02-07-2018 08:55 PM
Machiavelli Offline

Well at least you guys read it. There’s that. Good job. Don’t know how I missed that. Mea Culpa

Now....
It’s still ******* terrible! What were they doing with that information? Passing it on to Cambridge Analytica? We need to know this.
02-07-2018 09:00 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
English is hard.
02-07-2018 09:01 PM
Machiavelli Offline

1 or 2

I’m thinking 6 midwestern states........ Wisconsin and Pennsylvania or Florida would be enough
02-07-2018 09:02 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

Now watch this guys/. Something you numb nuts never do.

I misread it and I was wrong. 21 states targeted several penetrated. We need to know how many and what we are doing to stop it from happening again.

Unless someone special is benefiting from it! Why is it me posting this? Why doesnt Drudge and Fox News have articles on this? Those are the questions that need answered.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018 09:05 PM by Machiavelli.)
02-07-2018 09:05 PM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

(02-07-2018 09:02 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  1 or 2

I’m thinking 6 midwestern states........ Wisconsin and Pennsylvania or Florida would be enough

Penetrating the voter registration system does not equal casting votes. You are purely speculating on how many and which ones. This is why no one takes you seriously. Just because you want it to be true, doesn't make it true.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018 09:06 PM by blah.)
02-07-2018 09:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Machiavelli Offline

Ohh you don’t know what was done with it either that’s why you stay in safe places snow flake.
02-07-2018 09:07 PM
Machiavelli Offline

You need me on this wall......

02-07-2018 09:09 PM
Machiavelli Offline

You guys just want to sweep this **** under a rug.......

Ain’t happening snow flakes........
02-07-2018 09:10 PM
Advertisement

blah Offline
Just doing the splits

Wouldn't the article have said more than a quarter of the attempts were successful if it was 6? Instead, it says an exceptionally small. Is 6 an exceptionally small amount of 21?
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018 09:10 PM by blah.)
02-07-2018 09:10 PM
Machiavelli Offline

I don’t know comrade. Ask your buddy Putin how many he cracked to help Trump steal the election. We need some Patriots in the Republican Party to say enough. We want the truth!
02-07-2018 09:14 PM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

(02-07-2018 09:07 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Ohh you don’t know what was done with it either that’s why you stay in safe places snow flake.

Did you read my original post? I said that I would like to understand what was accomplished in the hack.

What I wouldn't like is a sensationalized MSNBC article that gets people like you all worked up with no actual substance, who read into the article what ever they want to.

However, I think we both know if there was an actual smoking gun, MSNBC would have written that article and not this Enquirer style puff piece.
02-07-2018 09:14 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-07-2018 08:51 PM)blah Wrote:  

#Fake News....

Did you even read the article you posted? Because I know you are a teacher and therefore, may not be able to actually read, I will help you out.

Quote:In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Jeanette Manfra, the head of cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security, said she couldn't talk about classified information publicly, but in 2016, "We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated."

I'd really like to understand what was accomplished during the hack. Did they just get a list of voters? Until I see some actual data where actual votes were changed or cast illegally, I'm not paying attention.

This isn't new news. We already knew this. And all they did was get a list of voters in 1 or 2 states.
02-07-2018 09:15 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-07-2018 09:15 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(02-07-2018 08:51 PM)blah Wrote:  

#Fake News....

This isn't new news. We already knew this. And all they did was get a list of voters in 1 or 2 states.

I know Democrats like to recycle things, but I thought they would stick with Bidens and Clintons and Kennedys.
02-07-2018 09:15 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

Or were happy Capt. Bonespur is subservient to Putin. He was helping us. He’s the real Christian. He’s a good guy now.
02-07-2018 09:16 PM
Machiavelli Offline

Putin’s a good guy now...... actual thread in here. 03-puke
02-07-2018 09:18 PM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

(02-07-2018 09:14 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I don’t know comrade. Ask your buddy Putin how many he cracked to help Trump steal the election. We need some Patriots in the Republican Party to say enough. We want the truth!

You don't want the truth. Your original post proves that. You want a smoking gun that proves Trump is in bed with Putin. If that really happened, wouldn't MSNBC write that article instead of non-specific drivel?

I actually would welcome the truth. If it turns out Trump did collude, I am all for removing him from office. However, after almost a full year dedicated to finding some evidence of collusion by both Mueller and all the mainstream media outlets, I find it difficult to image that there is evidence out there. But I am open to looking at it if and when it is found.
02-07-2018 09:20 PM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

(02-07-2018 09:16 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Or were happy Capt. Bonespur is subservient to Putin. He was helping us. He’s the real Christian. He’s a good guy now.

Are you drunk? Don't you have class tomorrow?

What does this even mean?
02-07-2018 09:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.