Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Brace for impact: 2nd republican IC memo incoming
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Brace for impact: 2nd republican IC memo incoming
There's not just one fake dossier. There were two. And apparently Andrew McCabe made good use of both of them in front of a fisa judge. But the bigger news here is that the IG may know some of the Obama Sr administrators who leaked the fake info in the second dossier.

Sara Carter: The second memo that the House Intelligence Committee is putting together. We’re still waiting for the Inspector General’s report that is going to be coming out. That’s going to be directed at Andrew McCabe, now former director Andrew McCabe, and others. And I think they’re terrified what’s going to come out here.

Here’s what we know. There was a second dossier that was put together by a person named Cody Shearer. He is a very controversial activist, a former reporter who worked with the Clintons in the past. And the FBI was also using this second dossier as part of what they were doing to back up the other dossier by Christopher Steele, an unverified dossier. And we believe Chistopher Steele was also sending information to the State Department in bits and snippets. But I think the most important thing here and one of the things they are going to be looking at very closely are the leaks. There were a number of leaks out unverified information by possibly senior members of the Obama administration.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/...ing-video/
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 03:12 PM by UofMstateU.)
02-04-2018 03:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
RE: Brace for impact: 2nd republican IC memo incoming
Buckle up?
02-04-2018 03:17 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Excellent. Hit them with a barrage of truth bombs, and then let schiff and his cronies come out and try to spin it. They are going to be so shook, they won't know which lie to tell. They will end up talking themselves into a corner, if not outright breaking the law. We're already seeing it with schiff and his exposing of classified info.

Also, Friday on Tucker, he had swalwell on and he AGAIN accused Tucker of being a Russian agent, and when Tucker asked "How?", all he could do was keep rephrasing the accusation. He literally just talked in circles for 10 straight minutes with a fake smile on his face. It's all a confidence game with these people, but he came off looking like a sociopath.

I can't see "brace for impact" anymore without thinking of..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkPIpb8wAXk&t=7m58s
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 03:21 PM by Kronke.)
02-04-2018 03:19 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(02-04-2018 03:17 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  Buckle up?

I would keep an eye on the Clintons, Holder, and Lynch to see if they make any house purchases in countries that dont extradite to the US.
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

Quote:And we believe Chistopher Steele was also sending information to the State Department in bits and snippets.

Remember, Nunes is on record saying that they're starting an investigation of the State Department.
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(02-04-2018 03:19 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

I would keep an eye on the Clintons, Holder, and Lynch to see if they make any house purchases in countries that dont extradite to the US.

The IG's investigation has been flying under the radar but one gets the feeling that his findings could be YUGE.
02-04-2018 03:21 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(02-04-2018 03:19 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
Quote:And we believe Chistopher Steele was also sending information to the State Department in bits and snippets.

Remember, Nunes is on record saying that they're starting an investigation of the State Department.

We know the FBI shut down Steele after it was discovered he was feeding info to the press while working (and apparently getting paid by )for the FBI. Could it be that a field agent discovered this, reported it, and Comey and McCabe crapped their pants and had to shut it down, only to decide to direct the feeds from Steele to start coming in through a different department?
02-04-2018 03:22 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Someone that fears they will go to prison is going to come forward and make a deal to spill the beans on this. HRC, the DNC and possibly Obama could be looking at real problems. Sit back and get your popcorn ready. This could make Watergate look like a kid stealing apples off the neighbors tree.
02-04-2018 03:22 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

(02-04-2018 03:19 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

You're more optimistic than me.

I'd settle for them agreeing to stop fomenting a civil war, allowing President Trump to serve his two terms, and reforms of the intelligence community and law enforcement agencies to ensure that this never happens again.

If we actually move to arrest them, I'd say it's better than 50/50 that they try to blow the planet up.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 03:27 PM by Kronke.)
02-04-2018 03:25 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(02-04-2018 03:10 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  There's not just one fake dossier. There were two. And apparently Andrew McCabe made good use of both of them in front of a fisa judge. But the bigger news here is that the IG may know some of the Obama Sr administrators who leaked the fake info in the second dossier.

Sara Carter: The second memo that the House Intelligence Committee is putting together. We’re still waiting for the Inspector General’s report that is going to be coming out. That’s going to be directed at Andrew McCabe, now former director Andrew McCabe, and others. And I think they’re terrified what’s going to come out here.

Here’s what we know. There was a second dossier that was put together by a person named Cody Shearer. He is a very controversial activist, a former reporter who worked with the Clintons in the past. And the FBI was also using this second dossier as part of what they were doing to back up the other dossier by Christopher Steele, an unverified dossier. And we believe Chistopher Steele was also sending information to the State Department in bits and snippets. But I think the most important thing here and one of the things they are going to be looking at very closely are the leaks. There were a number of leaks out unverified information by possibly senior members of the Obama administration.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/...ing-video/

Trump has known for a some time....It will be surprise to NY Times readers. CNN and MSNBC will continue to pretend the report (and the subsequent arrests) never happened and we are mere days from the impeachment of Trump. Here is what people arent understanding, there is a political war INSIDE the Justice department. Up to now, the Obama holdovers have been winning. The new development is that whistleblowers are coming forward and exposing what the Shiite Obamanites within Justice were doing during the last days of the Obama Reign of Terror and what they are continuing to do. They are naming names and turning over documentation....and its been going on for a while. Dont be surprised if there was some phone bugging being done by the Inspector General.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 04:12 PM by Attackcoog.)
02-04-2018 03:54 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
McCabe is lucky he is retiring because his law license is going to get yanked in 2018.
02-04-2018 03:56 PM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(02-04-2018 03:22 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Someone that fears they will go to prison is going to come forward and make a deal to spill the beans on this. HRC, the DNC and possibly Obama could be looking at real problems. Sit back and get your popcorn ready. This could make Watergate look like a kid stealing apples off the neighbors tree.

The only thing I could see the DNC getting crossways with anything to do with the law, would be if campaign finance laws were violated. Same pretty much goes for Hillary. She wasn't Sec of State at the time, and remember, the FBI didn't even bother to interview her under oath (now we know why). Anyone in Obama's administration that participated, yeah, they've got potential problems that could get really serious, especially if there's any sworn testimony of theirs that doesn't match with the facts.
02-04-2018 04:09 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
The first one met with such praise........

Bwaaahhaaa keep it up you mental midgets
02-04-2018 04:11 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(02-04-2018 04:11 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The first one met with such praise........

Come on Mach, can't you guys have mercy on us? We know this is all going exactly as the left planned it over a year ago.
02-04-2018 04:14 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Midgets. Morons. Geez you really use all the PC terms.
02-04-2018 04:15 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Liberals poked the [Image: 1385573985_exploding_sperm_whale.gif]sperm whale...
02-04-2018 04:17 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Yep,,, ,, you got us....

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nunes looks like a complete clown.

Release the memo!!!!

Please do
02-04-2018 04:21 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

(02-04-2018 04:11 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The first one met with such praise........

Reported, strike 2.

02-04-2018 04:28 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(02-04-2018 04:21 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Yep,,, ,, you got us....

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nunes looks like a complete clown.

Release the memo!!!!

Please do

[Image: bagdad-bob.jpg]
02-04-2018 04:30 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

Quote:The House Intelligence chair and his team have told members and associates they've found other examples of politically motivated "wrongdoing" across various agencies, including the FBI, the broader Justice Department, and the State Department.

What we're hearing: Republicans close to Nunes say there could be as many as five additional memos or reports of "wrongdoing." But a source on the House Intelligence Committee tells me there's no current plan to use the same extraordinary and highly controversial process they just went through, with a vote and ultimately a presidential approval to declassify sensitive information.

https://www.axios.com/devin-nunes-releas...a7c58.html
02-04-2018 04:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.