Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Democrat desperation
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Democrat desperation
Sweeter than a Russian ballerina dipped in honey.

Thanks for the lulz and by all means do continue.
02-03-2018 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Democrat desperation
Desperate not to allow Trump to undermine an investigation-yes. Desperate to stop Trump from destroying the FBI, CIA and DOJ? Yep

Trump asks Comey for a " I'm with you pledge" which Comey rightfully declines to do-result? Trump fires him. Let's see, how many other REPUBLICAN FBI appointees has he intimidated and smeared to squelch the investigation. His own attorney threatened to resign if he fired the next Director of the FBI. Now he appears to be after the Deputy director. And you are ok with this obstruction??? If Trump s so innocent, why constantly interfere? Why not let things play out so there is no doubt of his innocence?
You know why.

If you guys can't see what he's up to, you have no claim for having a gram of intellectual honesty.
02-03-2018 03:25 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Democrat desperation
(02-03-2018 03:25 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Desperate not to allow Trump to undermine an investigation-yes. Desperate to stop Trump from destroying the FBI, CIA and DOJ? Yep

Trump asks Comey for a " I'm with you pledge" which Comey rightfully declines to do-result? Trump fires him. Let's see, how many other REPUBLICAN FBI appointees has he intimidated and smeared to squelch the investigation. His own attorney threatened to resign if he fired the next Director of the FBI. Now he appears to be after the Deputy director. And you are ok with this obstruction??? If Trump s so innocent, why constantly interfere? Why not let things play out so there is no doubt of his innocence?
You know why.

If you guys can't see what he's up to, you have no claim for having a gram of intellectual honesty.

Uhhhh, at this point you still don’t think Comey needed firing? Y’all lefties sure wanted him fired Nov. 9, lol.

Oh, and it was none other than Rosenstein himself that did what?
Thaaaaat’s right.

Recommended he be fired.

Hunh.

MUH OBSTRUCTION
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 03:44 PM by JMUDunk.)
02-03-2018 03:44 PM
Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

Trump was good with him until he realized he did not have him in his pocket. He probably should have been fired earlier, but for other reasons, not because he wouldn't play ball with the obstructionist in chief.
02-03-2018 03:50 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Democrat desperation
(02-03-2018 03:50 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Trump was good with him until he realized he did not have him in his pocket. He probably should have been fired earlier, but for other reasons, not because he wouldn't play ball with the obstructionist in chief.

Wait. So it wasn’t that he was fired, it’s that he wasn’t fired soon enough? That’s your issue here? Uhhhh, okay.

Course leaking classified information and boasting about it under oath played no role...I’m sure.
02-03-2018 03:53 PM
TheDancinMonarch Offline
All American

(02-03-2018 03:50 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Trump was good with him until he realized he did not have him in his pocket. He probably should have been fired earlier, but for other reasons, not because he wouldn't play ball with the obstructionist in chief.

How can you have obstruction when there is no crime?

If you were accused of something you didn't do and an investigation was started against you that was limitless in terms of manpower, money and time, and was being conducted by your political opponents, what would your reaction be?

The problem is that you lost an election that you never thought you would or could lose and you are incapable of accepting that fact.

Hell I didn't vote for Trump as I have never liked him personally nor did I think he was conservative enough for me but what I see now is just grousing from petulant losers. November 2018 and 2020 will be here before you know it. Try to come up with some sort of positive agenda that you can sell rather than this endless backbiting.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 09:29 PM by TheDancinMonarch.)
02-03-2018 04:08 PM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

Democrats have every right to be furious with James Comey. If he had done his job, the impossibly corrupt HRC would have been indicted in late-spring or early summer 2016, enabling the Democrats to pick a substitute candidate via special nomination.

Instead of President Trump we would have had President Biden. Still a clown. But a slightly less vulgar one.
02-03-2018 04:27 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-03-2018 03:25 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Desperate not to allow Trump to undermine an investigation-yes. Desperate to stop Trump from destroying the FBI, CIA and DOJ? Yep

You know why.

If you can't see that Obama has already seriously damaged the CIA, FBI, DOJ and IRS, you don't have a gram of intellectual honesty.
02-03-2018 04:48 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
(02-03-2018 03:25 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Trump asks Comey for a " I'm with you pledge"

You realize that by putting that into quotes, you're lying right?
02-03-2018 04:52 PM
DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

I Root For: NIU
Don't forget that Clinton also masterminded Trump hiring a Russian agent in Manafort as campaign manager, then got him to hire Flynn, a Turkish agent, as NSA, and was also behind Trump Jr, Manafort, Kushner meeting Russian operatives to collect dirt on…herself; then got all of them to cover up and lie to Feds. T

SECRET SOCIETY FOLKS! RUN AND HIDE! RUN AND HIDE!

Or....Trump is worked with and is currently working with (didn't sign sanctions that were voted on by congress at a staggering 517-5 vote) Russia....

Lol...The GOP is a joke
02-03-2018 04:58 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(02-03-2018 04:58 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  Don't forget that Clinton also masterminded Trump hiring a Russian agent in Manafort as campaign manager, then got him to hire Flynn, a Turkish agent, as NSA, and was also behind Trump Jr, Manafort, Kushner meeting Russian operatives to collect dirt on…herself; then got all of them to cover up and lie to Feds. T

Or....Trump is worked with and is currently working with (didn't sign sanctions that were voted on by congress at a staggering 517-5 vote) Russia....

Lol...The GOP is a joke
Economy is booming after 8 years of Democratic leadership like we see in Detroit or Chicago. Wipe your chin, not a good look for you.
02-03-2018 05:08 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Lol

[Image: donald-trump-tapes-laughing.jpg]

Bend the knee betas. Trump or no Trump, know your role.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 06:27 PM by shere khan.)
02-03-2018 05:54 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(02-03-2018 04:58 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  Don't forget that Clinton also masterminded Trump hiring a Russian agent in Manafort as campaign manager, then got him to hire Flynn, a Turkish agent, as NSA, and was also behind Trump Jr, Manafort, Kushner meeting Russian operatives to collect dirt on…herself; then got all of them to cover up and lie to Feds. T

Lol...The GOP is a joke

lol.
02-03-2018 06:02 PM
Advertisement

Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
Democrat desperation
(02-03-2018 04:48 PM)bullet Wrote:  

You know why.

If you can't see that Obama has already seriously damaged the CIA, FBI, DOJ and IRS, you don't have a gram of intellectual honesty.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^
By polluting these agencies with his cronies like Holder he turned some respected non partisan agencies into a political machine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
02-03-2018 06:11 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer

Well, it is becoming very obvious Barry was the criminal in chief. He weaponized the IRS, FBI and DOJ. Busy man. If only he had used some of that energy to do one good thing for the American people instead of his Iranian buddies.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 06:51 PM by usmbacker.)
02-03-2018 06:50 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(02-03-2018 04:08 PM)TheDancinMonarch Wrote:  

How can you have obstruction when there is no crime?

If you were accused of something you didn't do and an investigation was started against you that was limitless in terms of manpower, money and time, and was being conducted by your political opponents, what would your reaction be?

The problem is that you lost an election that you never though you would or could lose and you are incapable of accepting that fact.

Hell I didn't vote for Trump as I have never liked him personally nor did I think he was conservative enough for me but what I see now is just grousing from petulant losers. November 2018 and 2020 will be here before you know it. Try to come up with some sort of positive agenda that you can sell rather than this endless backbiting.

Well said!!

The Democrats tried to coronate the absolute dirtiest, slimiest, incompetent - cheated like hell to make sure she was the nominee, and now cry and whimper because even with the fix in.....the American people didn't choose her.

Now, because they knew the fix was in, they figure the only way she lost was the other guy had to cheat as well.

Biggest batch of whiny a$$ crybags I've ever seen. Sack up and take your loss and come up with a message that resonates with the American public.

I actually hope you don't so you can take an a$$ whipping at the ballot box again......
02-03-2018 07:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.